is Humanity hopeless? (with Humans ignorance & stupidity)

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TSBU

Re: Re:

Post by TSBU »

thedoc wrote:
one thing that needs to be remembered is that George Carlin was not trying to be wise or smart, he was a comedian and entertainer, so if he could say something outrageous and funny, true or not, he was doing his job.
Sometimes I post pictures, that's all, I don't know why is important that he was being paid for his words, it's not related with the words of the picture for me.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: is Humanity hopeless? (with Humans ignorance & stupidity)

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Yes humanity is hopeless. You only have to spend a short time on the internet to see that. Just look at the irrational, unreasonable and deplorable IC 5ra, and HQ for a small sample of hopelessness. I see their brains as shrunken, dried-up walnuts. They are welcome to the fascist shit-hole they have wet dreams about.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Yes humanity is hopeless. You only have to spend a short time on the internet to see that. Just look at the irrational, unreasonable and deplorable IC 5ra, and HQ for a small sample of hopelessness. I see their brains as shrunken, dried-up walnuts. They are welcome to the fascist shit-hole they have wet dreams about.
What is IC 5ra? And let me guess, HQ is not high quality is it?
vegetariantaxidermy

TSBU wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Yes humanity is hopeless. You only have to spend a short time on the internet to see that. Just look at the irrational, unreasonable and deplorable IC 5ra, and HQ for a small sample of hopelessness. I see their brains as shrunken, dried-up walnuts. They are welcome to the fascist shit-hole they have wet dreams about.
I meant IC, 5ra. I'll leave the rest up to you. :)
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
TSBU wrote:
I don't know why but it keeps passing through my head XD, but now I bet in music.
IC can have many meanings, including "I see", so It's bad to begin with.
5ra is written fivera, and that's a group of music or something like that, and that brought me to look for "IC music" in google, and it seems like it exist, and you seem to be very selective with music, so if I could find a group called "HQ" that could be an answer, but obviously I can't put "HQ music" in google expecting to find more than high quality, HQ can be head quarters too, and it seems like there is a group with that name.
But after searching that names, I wonder if I can find a music group for every name in google...
Is it the music? XD
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

TSBU wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
TSBU wrote: What is IC 5ra? And let me guess, HQ is not high quality is it?
I don't know why but it keeps passing through my head XD, but now I bet in music.
IC can have many meanings, including "I see", so It's bad to begin with.
5ra is written fivera, and that's a group of music or something like that, and that brought me to look for "IC music" in google, and it seems like it exist, and you seem to be very selective with music, so if I could find a group called "HQ" that could be an answer, but obviously I can't put "HQ music" in google expecting to find more than high quality, HQ can be head quarters too, and it seems like there is a group with that name.
But after searching that names, I wonder if I can find a music group for every name in google...
Is it the music? XD
Cold. :)