The Final Truth, a Theory of Everything

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jmaf6556

The Final Truth, a Theory of Everything

Post by jmaf6556 »

Hi everyone, I’d like to share an audio summary I just made of my spiral-related understanding of the ultimate Truth: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1QT- ... jJtT3lSSGM

It’s part of the section “Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything” on this page of my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life
Last edited by jmaf6556 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Re: The Final Truth, a Theory of Everything

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

You have stumbled into a "Philosophy" Forum. The clues is in the title Philosophy Now.

Try Crackedpot.org
jmaf6556

Post by jmaf6556 »

I'm aware that this is a philosophy forum. The post I've made relates to metaphysics and provides the answer to many existential questions.
A_Seagull

Post by A_Seagull »

jmaf6556 wrote:I'm aware that this is a philosophy forum. The post I've made relates to metaphysics and provides the answer to many existential questions.
In a philosophy forum people write stuff and put forward arguments and ideas. Posting links doesn't qualify.
jmaf6556

Post by jmaf6556 »

I too am sharing ideas. For those who don't want to click, I'll post the script of the audio summary:

"This part of the site discusses the ultimate Truth and is noteworthy, so here’s an audio summary for those who like to listen in addition to reading.

This section is about self-realization and discusses a Theory of Everything that says that the absolute, everpresent and unchanging Truth is one’s true Self and heart, or God, and that life forever grows towards it, just as a logarithmic spiral can be seen as forever approaching its origin. The Self, heart, or God is compared to a perfectly balanced and infinitely fast spinning top or UFO, just as the amplitude of a logarithmic spiral’s rotations decreases towards zero, and their frequency increases towards infinity, as the spiral approaches its origin. Low amplitude is identified as peace, and high frequency as love, as in passion, the result is a mathematical explanation of the final Truth, and its relationship with this key pair of values, which are matched with yin and yang, receiving and giving, the all-pervasiveness and almightiness of God, the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine, and more."
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

jmaf6556 wrote: I'll post the script of the audio summary:
Oh no, not again.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

jmaf6556 wrote:I'm aware that this is a philosophy forum. The post I've made relates to metaphysics and provides the answer to many existential questions.
You start on a false premise and never address that problem, so "computer says no"
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

-Imp
Jaded Sage

Post by Jaded Sage »

Minus the UFO and the frequency and the Yin Yang talk, that is basically what Plato says is the natural result of studying philosophy.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

thedoc wrote:
jmaf6556 wrote: I'll post the script of the audio summary:
Oh no, not again.
Bloody hell. Let's go for a drink, doc. (I don't even drink.)

Look, spirals are pretty and all, but you're infusing them with your own meaning, just as a numerologist infuses numbers with same, where they don't belong. (Note to Bob.)

For the past few months, I've been having shitloads of of synchronicities that amaze even me (I've mentioned them elsewhere before). But I attribute that to me paying attention to the linkages, not out of anything unusual. Example: I was just thinking about the approximate age of the universe, 13.772 billion years. As I thought this, a car with the license ending in 772 passed by. Was it neat? Sure. Was it a 'message from God' or something? No. It's my attention to it. Otherwise, it would just be a random plate number I'd otherwise take no notice of.

Now, would I like to think I'm receiving special messages from a higher power? That there is some meaning to these synchronicities I'm noticing? Absolutely!!! I can't stress how 'wanted' and 'meaningful' my life would feel!!! But, I'm not the center of 'Gods attention. Wish I was, because it would be the most secure feeling ever. But I'm not, and I accept this.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

jmaf6556 wrote:Hi everyone, I’d like to share an audio summary I just made of my spiral-related understanding of the ultimate Truth: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QT-Z ... lSSGM/view

It’s part of the section “Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything” on this page of my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life
You begin with the definition of God. That implies that the existence of God is indisputable. Where have you proved the existence of God?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Impenitent wrote:42

-Imp
It's right, because it's absurd. An absurd world deserves an absurd answer.
ken

Post by ken »

jmaf6556 wrote:Hi everyone, I’d like to share an audio summary I just made of my spiral-related understanding of the ultimate Truth: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QT-Z ... lSSGM/view

How did you come to this discovery/realization?
ken

Post by ken »

sthitapragya wrote:

You begin with the definition of God. That implies that the existence of God is indisputable.
I could begin with the definition of Ati. But, that does NOT imply that the existence of Ati is indisputable. You could with evidence and proof dispute the existence of Ati, successfully. What is needed first, before any thing could be proven to exist or not exist, is an agreement on the definition.

By the way human beings are able to, and have been known to, dispute any and everything, even the Truth, but that does not mean they can do it properly nor successfully.

I find it hilarious that for thousands upon thousands of years human beings have been disputing whether God exists or not, but in all that time have forgotten to define what 'It' is exactly.
sthitapragya wrote: Where have you proved the existence of God?

Can you say, 'I exist, without lying?

If so, then 'I' exist.

If, and when, 'you' discover/realize who 'I' am, then 'you' will know.

Also, I have questioned you previously about what proof would it take?

'Proof' can not be seen and recognized if there is a belief that there is none nor that there could be any.
Last edited by ken on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

ken wrote:
sthitapragya wrote:

You begin with the definition of God. That implies that the existence of God is indisputable.
I could begin with the definition of Ati. But, that does NOT imply that the existence of Ati is indisputable. You could with evidence and proof dispute the existence of Ati, successfully. What is needed first, before any thing could be proven to exist or not exist, is an agreement on the definition.

By the way human beings are able to, and have know to, dispute any and everything, even the Truth, but that does not mean they can do it properly nor successfully.

I find it hilarious that for thousands upon thousands of years human beings have been disputing whether God exists or not, but in all that time have forgotten to define what 'It' is exactly.
sthitapragya wrote: Where have you proved the existence of God?

Can you say, 'I exist, without lying?

If so, then 'I' exist.

If, and when, 'you' discover/realize who 'I' am, then 'you' will know.

Also, I have questioned you previously about what proof would it take?

'Proof' can not be seen and recognized if there is a belief that there is none nor that there could be any.
Sorry. I did not know you were jmaf6556.

And yeah, just give any proof. We will see if it is enough or not once you give it.