does consciousness time dialate

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

does consciousness time dialate

Post by jackles »

Consciousness does not time dialate as physical local things time dialate. Something that dosent move cant time dialate. Thats my argument.
Blaggard

Re: does consciousness time dialate

Post by Blaggard »

1 trick pony.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Blags theres only one trick thats worthy of investigation. The rest is cossy chat . Nothing wrong with a bit of cossy chat but I dont want to be doing that on a philosophy forum. Ive got to have a reason for doing stuff.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

jackles wrote:Consciousness does not time dialate as physical local things time dialate. Something that dosent move cant time dialate. Thats my argument.
Your argument is not clear.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Ok hobbes timespace as location dilates for physical things according to there speed relative to c . C being being the constant in the event field. So ya brain would dilate timespace it being apart of a certain frame of local reference that is relative to c. But I think ya consciousness exists independant of ya brain or any frame of reference In which case it consciousness would exist indenpendent of dilated timespace in respect to c. C being the speed of light. Hope I aint teaching ya to suck eggs.