Wat makes a genious a genie, us?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Blaggard

Re: Wat makes a genious a genie, us?

Post by Blaggard »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Blaggard wrote:
DesolationRow wrote:I don't see why it's necessary to be condescending.

Boring? lol Your god-level argument is one of the most immensely boring thoughts I can remember reading. As it relates to our human predicament, it's irrelevant what the "gods" are subjugating. Willing is what humans do. So we should be directing our will to benefit life. Even if it is, underneath, only willing nothingness. To will nothingness subjugates not willing at all.
You perhaps don't understand the joker that he is.

Some people do like to imagine they are great, the elements though of Narcissistic personality disorder, seldom are enlightening and often self absorbed; you get used to people who self agrandise. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

The skinny on the usual muppet who thinks he is some sort of Guru to the masses:
Narxisstic personality disorder: DSM-IV-TR

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR, include:[1]

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
Envies others and believes others envy him/her
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
Yeah they really are that boring and self obsessed. They seem to plague the internet with how great they are, but don't and indeed can't, really ever to do anything to persuade us why.
It's narcissitic, not nar-x-issitic. Your points are petty, like that childish argument they had with Arising_uk calling him narcissitic and such. It's like a commune of sorority girls reality TV. Whining whining whining "Your fat!" "Your a narcissitist!" "You dated Tommy, how selfish of you!" Nobody actually cares, neither does anyone wish to hear you females bitch and moan about it. I can assure you this, I don't envy you, not even a little bit. And your assessment of me is quite poor. In the olden days, I craved praise from the humans, but now I don't. Why would I? Noone wants praise from people they hate. You don't even understand why I do what I do. It's to change this pathetic, miserable planet, and get them (you) to look in the mirror, just for once, and see what rotten, awful, hypocritical filth you are. And see the error of your ways.
I am bored.