love makes the world go round

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Yes is it literally love that makes the world go round . Love is the relativity in everything. I reckon its love as relativity that makes planets and everything else move. Including loovers. Have I gone completely bonkers or what.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Yes. I'd say this for two reasons.

99 percent of humans do not exhibit true love.

The planet goes round for several reasons, gravity, inertia, dynamo cycles, magnetism.

Here is a video that gives you a good idea of the concept of the type of Love the average human exhibits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p__K42xs_Y

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Ok trixie then love dosnt judge its neutral. Neutrality makes the world go round the sun and it does. Its neutrality as relativity that makes the earth orbit the sun.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:09 pm

jackles wrote:Ok trixie then love dosnt judge its neutral. Neutrality makes the world go round the sun and it does. Its neutrality as relativity that makes the earth orbit the sun.
Did you watch my video?

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5278
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:23 am

jackles wrote:Yes is it literally love that makes the world go round . Love is the relativity in everything. I reckon its love as relativity that makes planets and everything else move. Including loovers. Have I gone completely bonkers or what.
I wouldn't say it literally causes the world to go round, but I would say that it causes many peoples worlds to go round, what ever it's true nature.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:58 am

Love changes everything. Including the status of the event in terms of relativity. Keeping the spheres in balance relativly.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:49 pm

jackles wrote:Love changes everything. Including the status of the event in terms of relativity. Keeping the spheres in balance relativly.
Okay this has descended into pure nonsense babble. You don't seem to want to watch my video, just ramble on with your absurd theories. Is this induced by some sort of chemical?

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Yep I saw the clip trixie and its the regular view of things. You either believe in god or you dont. God is love. So by logic oneway or another all that moves in the event thats in your consciousness is moved by love as relativity. Love is the relativity between people and all else thats relative in the universe. Relatives are not called that for no reason. Close relatives are just that. If ya dont believe no ones bothered.

duszek
Posts: 2250
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:27 pm
Location: Thin Air

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by duszek » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:17 pm

It surrounds you with protective foam and so keeps you from pain and from the ugly.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Exactly duszeck and 75% of the worlds population believe in it. Its ♡and it makes the moving things move relativity. And moves the electrochemicals so we have emotional feelings in the event. And it shows its self as nonlocality in spooky action.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

jackles wrote:Exactly duszeck and 75% of the worlds population believe in it. Its ♡and it makes the moving things move relativity. And moves the electrochemicals so we have emotional feelings in the event. And it shows its self as nonlocality in spooky action.
So you watched the video, but you still say 75 percent believe in love? Perhaps you mean they believe it, but never practice what they believe. Or, you meant to say, that their beliefs are only simple, cheap narrow minded knockoffs of the real thing.

Furthermore, your idea about it causing gravitational rotations is just simple nonsense. And what is this "event" you speak of? I presume more nonsense as well.

As for my video, you say it's common sense what I provided in the video. But it doesn't seem common to me, since 99 percent of the world seems oblivious to the simple facts I presented in the video.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Well trixie you obviously love that calf in the photo. Why . Because we as humans share the same consciousness which is love with that animal. And so you give it a value. May be you would risk your life for it. That would be in most cases a virtue. And virtue is love. How we relate to animals is to do with value. And thats god.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 am

jackles wrote:Well trixie you obviously love that calf in the photo. Why . Because we as humans share the same consciousness which is love with that animal. And so you give it a value. May be you would risk your life for it. That would be in most cases a virtue. And virtue is love. How we relate to animals is to do with value. And thats god.
What? Stop wasting my time honestly. Most humans are meat eaters and could careless about other humans let alone a calf. Honestly the planet sucks I don't know why I'm here, I have zero faith in your species to be honest. I'll say it, I don't even enjoy feeding off of your praise anymore, you people are so boring honestly. Even the finest porn star women you have to offer are just cows in disguise. The porn star men? Cretons. So boring.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:07 am

It dosnt alter the fact that love made the universe and I dont mean the emotional version. And so logicaly love or god is also the relativity in the events moving things. That calf probably dosnt exist in the event any more but it still exists as a part of love or god. Which is your consciousness.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:16 pm

jackles wrote:It dosnt alter the fact that love made the universe and I dont mean the emotional version. And so logicaly love or god is also the relativity in the events moving things. That calf probably dosnt exist in the event any more but it still exists as a part of love or god. Which is your consciousness.
So your definition of love is consciousness? Why not call it a banana? Or the sky green? Because in this party we seem to get off to making made up delusional definitions for everything, so we can sound like maxxed up hippies.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests