Toxicity of Human Thought ThatWeAreNotAllowed to Speak Of

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

madera

Re: Toxicity of Human Thought ThatWeAreNotAllowed to Speak O

Post by madera »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Soooo...you are able to get around your thoughts?

You are able to detached from them?

Prisoner. Yeah, come to think of it, you aren't able to feel the limitations of your own thoughts.

For you, your thoughts are your playground. Your thoughts are you...You to be protected and defended.

You are one of the fortunate. You study philosophy as a hobby. As an outside interest.

I live and breathe philosophy. Not as a study any more...but because philosophy is my oxygen.

The beginning and ending of every infinite moment that I experience.

I envy you in your light burden. I feel sorrow for humanity that you are. You will never understand anything beyond your immediate self-interest.

...oh yeah, by the way, you can chalk this one up for a win on your side of the tablet.

You have all the wins. Never venture your gaze beyond your cell. You are king.

Sounds like an addition to me.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:

Soooo...you are able to get around your thoughts?
It's not about getting around them, this is your mistake.
You are able to detached from them?
Again, this is your mistake.
Prisoner. Yeah, come to think of it, you aren't able to feel the limitations of your own thoughts.
It's because I understand my thoughts that I know their limitations. That you think its just a 'feeling' is your mistake.
For you, your thoughts are your playground. Your thoughts are you...You to be protected and defended.
No, I am me, my thoughts are mine and I choose to express them to critique, which if proven means I will change them. You on the other hand are a mass of confusion and angst.
You are one of the fortunate. You study philosophy as a hobby. As an outside interest.
No, I studied Philosophy academically to obtain a qualification needed in times of unemployment. That I fell in love with it was a surprise and since then its an integral part of my life. You are playing a narcissistic game with yourself.
I live and breathe philosophy. Not as a study any more...but because philosophy is my oxygen.
Like I said, a narcissist.
The beginning and ending of every infinite moment that I experience.
There can't be an infinite moment. :roll:
I envy you in your light burden. I feel sorrow for humanity that you are. You will never understand anything beyond your immediate self-interest.
Got any kids? Doubt it as you are too wrapped-up in yourself. If you did then you'd understand the meaning of burden and its weight, light as it is. You delude yourself that you are anything but self-interested.
...oh yeah, by the way, you can chalk this one up for a win on your side of the tablet.
This is projection upon your part. For myself its not about winning or losing but the exchange of ideas and the opposition to what I view as dangerous falsehoods. I leave it to others to choose who is correct or not.
You have all the wins. Never venture your gaze beyond your cell. You are king.
You live in a prison of your own making and wish to jail us all in there with you.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Check that then...

You can have ALL the wins and ALL the losses too.

All I want is the neutrals.

dangerous falsehoods

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Check that then...

You can have ALL the wins and ALL the losses too.
Not what I said Bill.
All I want is the neutrals.
Another of your mistakes.
dangerous falsehoods[/size]
Yes Bill, or was it not you whose 'philosophy' ends up passed-out on the locker room floor?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Wait a minute...

Take a breath in.

OK. Now keep breathing in. Don't exhale.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Hopefully you are still able to understand the symbolism.

Passed-out naked on the locker room floor is where you end-up.

It's where we ALL end-up.

It's not wrong. It's not bad.

It just is.

To experience that once or twice before the finale' finale, if there is one...is not a negative.

Matter-of-fact wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight.

Perhaps I'm not the one who should be telling you this...and I'm sure this is not the right time & place but actually, according to Wikipedia - philosophy is the love of wisdom.

The price I paid for my wisdom? My life? EVERYTHING I AM?

...I don't know...does it cost MORE than that? That's ALL I got.

I don't have anymore...That's ALL I HAVE...EVERYTHING...ME...

You get the idea...

So, go back to your books, read into them what you want. Feel good about yourself.

Leave the real philosophy stuff to me. And people like me. People who LIVE & DIE philosophy.

...Oh yeah - and you can quote me on that.

Matter of fact do that in your response to me here & now.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Wait a minute...

Take a breath in.

OK. Now keep breathing in. Don't exhale.
Why would I wish to do something so stupid? This more of your 'philosophy'?

Let me know how that works out for you.
My philosophy has breathing out when you're not breathing in as a mantra, so no.
Hopefully you are still able to understand the symbolism.
Nah! You'll have to spell it out.
Passed-out naked on the locker room floor is where you end-up.

It's where we ALL end-up.
Nah! This is just you. As you did this through your choice.
It's not wrong. It's not bad.
You're right, it's stupid.
It just is.
Yeah, is stupid.
To experience that once or twice before the finale' finale, if there is one...is not a negative.
Of course there's a final finale Bill and along the way there will be many episodes I assume but to self-inflict them is the act of a narcissist.
Matter-of-fact wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience,[/b] understanding, common sense, and insight.
The absence of of which you conspicuously show.
Perhaps I'm not the one who should be telling you this...and I'm sure this is not the right time & place but actually, according to Wikipedia - philosophy is the love of wisdom.
And the wise do not dose themselves with stimulants and then exercise.
The price I paid for my wisdom? My life? EVERYTHING I AM?

...I don't know...does it cost MORE than that? That's ALL I got.

I don't have anymore...That's ALL I HAVE...EVERYTHING...ME...

You get the idea...
I do, you suffer from a narcissistic personality disorder that causes you to self-harm.
So, go back to your books, read into them what you want. Feel good about yourself.
That's the point Bill, I don't read into them what I want, I read out of them what others think and think about it. If I think it makes sense I attempt to apply it to myself and hopefully it'll make me feel good.
Leave the real philosophy stuff to me. And people like me. People who LIVE & DIE philosophy.
You have no philosophy Bill. Just a mish-mash of confusion and angst.