principles of omni presents

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

principles of omni presents

Post by jackles »

Is a principle such as hiesenbergs uncertainty principle.in omni presents to all frames of reference.in all times and spaces..is it an absolute in all existance an therefor an unmoving omni presents to all moving events.
The Voice of Time

Re: principles of omni presents

Post by The Voice of Time »

Let me try to get clarity in what you say... are you asking whether Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is certain for all of existence? That it is certainly, as you say, "omnipresent"?
jackles

Post by jackles »

Ok. Does this mean then that hiesenbergs uncertainty principle is a differentual in absolute certainty or absolute fact state.
The Voice of Time

jackles wrote:Ok. Does this mean then that hiesenbergs uncertainty principle is a differentual in absolute certainty or absolute fact state.
You did not answer my question, and I do not know what this question you give here means.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Yes i was asking if the uncertainty principle is omni present to all events from the big bang up to now and in all future events.as you have said that the uncertainty principle is omni present to all events.it must mean that a state of certainty then existed with a potentual for uncertainty that being a differentual.in other words its the potential certainty which causes the uncertainty.or uncertainty is potential certainty.as in the collapse of a wave function.only if certainty exists can uncertainty exist ..regs jackles.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

jackles wrote:Yes i was asking if the uncertainty principle is omni present to all events from the big bang up to now and in all future events.as you have said that the uncertainty principle is omni present to all events.it must mean that a state of certainty then existed with a potentual for uncertainty that being a differentual.in other words its the potential certainty which causes the uncertainty.or uncertainty is potential certainty.as in the collapse of a wave function.only if certainty exists can uncertainty exist ..regs jackles.
I think your idea is an extension of your other post on the subject. What you are saying is very interesting but I think it is better suited to other aspects of quantum mechanics. As someone pointed out in your earlier thread the Uncertainty principle is a bit of an oddity.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "differential". If you are saying that the uncertainty principle can be used for an actual evaluation of the facts. That is to say, the mathematics can tell us how matter behaves in real life situations, then I probably wouldn't agree with that. I don't see the uncertainty principle as being of the same category as the observer forcing the wave function to collapse.

Having said all of that I think that uncertainty in relation to quantum mechanics in general does have ontological implications.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

Ginkgo wrote:
I think your idea is an extension of your other post on the subject. What you are saying is very interesting but I think it is better suited to other aspects of quantum mechanics. As someone pointed out in your earlier thread the Uncertainty principle is a bit of an oddity.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "differential". If you are saying that the uncertainty principle can be used for an actual evaluation of the facts. That is to say, the mathematics can tell us how matter behaves in real life situations, then I probably wouldn't agree with that. I don't see the uncertainty principle as being of the same category as the observer forcing the wave function to collapse.

Having said all of that I think that uncertainty in relation to quantum mechanics in general does have ontological implications.
Sorry about the typo in my post. As you can see i have fixed it up. My apologies.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Yes it just it seems that hiesenbergs uncertainty principle is causing an actual effect across the universe in all tenses.and so is omni present to tense.or it has no tense.but has effect on tenselike happening events.or is in fact a tensless effect present in the future of all events as it where.so what we could have is an absolute certain moment with absolute certain syncranicity but with a potentual uncertainty which causes a future event potentual for that certain moment which is time space. or momentum in terms of energy.energy being the potentual difference between certainty and uncertainty a differentual..with uncertainty as a law in it.Regs jackles
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

gifts of old magazines?

-Imp
jackles

Post by jackles »

I think we can then say that scientific principles are unmoving and there for sizeless rules which have an effect on sizeike and therefor moving things.omni presents then is the sizeless giver of principles.
The very principles them selves are omni presents in action.
Last edited by jackles on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

jackles wrote:I think we can then say that scientific principles are unmoving and there for sizeless rules which have an effect on sizeike and therefor moving things.
This sounds Pythagorean. According to Philolaus, the author of the first book by a Pythagorean, the world is divided into two sorts of things, unlimited things and things that limit. Unlimited things are matter (Earth, water, air and fire to ancient Greeks) and properties like hot and cold, or wet and dry; as you put it: "sizeike and therefor moving things". Things that limit are what you call scientific principles, they are the rules that matter obeys.
The Voice of Time

jackles wrote:Yes i was asking if the uncertainty principle is omni present to all events from the big bang up to now and in all future events.as you have said that the uncertainty principle is omni present to all events.it must mean that a state of certainty then existed with a potentual for uncertainty that being a differentual.in other words its the potential certainty which causes the uncertainty.or uncertainty is potential certainty.as in the collapse of a wave function.only if certainty exists can uncertainty exist ..regs jackles.
Yes. And? Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is just a working method, a theory, an assumption. Any day it can be replaced, there's certainly an uncertainty about the Uncertainty Principle.
jackles

Post by jackles »

No its been proven with a laser shutter experiment.see uncertainty laser experiment on utube.its a proven princible.this same experiment would have the exact same result if it where set up in moveing truck.so the principle holds true in any frame of reference any where in time space.it effects moveing things as in the experiment which is a moveing frame of reference but does not its self move in any terms.
The Voice of Time

jackles wrote:No its been proven with a laser shutter experiment.see uncertainty laser experiment on utube.its a proven princible.this same experiment would have the exact same result if it where set up in moveing truck.so the principle holds true in any frame of reference
Is that so? So have all the frames of past, present and future in all possible places been tried?

You see, you only need one single deviance for the theory to be untrue, and since you can't test everything: it's a working principle, an assumption. In the same way absolute space was a theory, which has now been disproved and replaced by modern physics.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Yes well the best any bodys going to do is say that it the universe probably works like this.and it probably does work the way im saying.but its only probable got to admit that.nothings absolute certainty isnt it.regs jackles