Als de complotten waar zijn

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Pluto

Re: Als de complotten waar zijn

Post by Pluto »

Not just that. I want to say it in another language other than English, that's all. It communicates differently, and maybe it's thought about differently.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

How does it communicate differently when the only mean people have available is literal translation?
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

By not being understood as a language one knows you must (if you want to know) translate it. This act, goes through third parties, so to speak (the translation software) and so now another entity has entered the equation. This effects the way you process the information, and as you are active in your search, you own the findings of that search differently than if it was just read in a language that you understand. Maybe this is bullshit. But the Dutch sounds good I think, and to say the same in English doesn't come over as convincing in some way. The English word 'conspiracy' is too loaded with negative meaning of 'nut-jobs' and weirdos. So you say it in another language in order to side-step the negative pitfalls of the English version.
The Voice of Time

O.o

I think it is equally nuts in any language, though there are some conspiracy theories which are true. Conspiracy theories are just so helpless that it's not so easy distinguishing them from each other.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Yes, it is nuts.

Talking of google translate I didn't realise you could get voices to read out the text, cool.

http://translate.google.com/#auto/nl/A% ... 0of%20them.
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

to me, again i refer back to when i was born, i don't understand anything in life. but apparently i was born. upon being born i was introduced to the world. conspiracy theories were some of the many things i've came upon upon being born. i don't know why. i don't know why.

in regards to vots question about language in the title, why be such a shitass about it? (not that i've never been a shitass)
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

[quote="The Voice of Time"]Why use foreign language title?

"Why are you imitating pluto?"
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

The Voice of Time wrote:O.o

I think it is equally nuts in any language, though there are some conspiracy theories which are true. Conspiracy theories are just so helpless that it's not so easy distinguishing them from each other.

which ones do you think are true?
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

to me vot, again, for some reason i was just born here and i have no reason why it seems or feels to me like that response of yours sounds very programmed, but i don't want to piss you off by saying that, and it seems very real to you and it is very real to you, in fact it probably is. i don't know why i was born here and i am here now feeling like your response sounds and feels programmed to me aside from the fact of your self type of thing.
The Voice of Time

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-t ... ould-know/

Conspiracy theories have existed as long as humans have. They are hard to prove in the public because they exist in the private, even though lots of people can know about it, they wouldn't have the means to reveal that, indeed, it is like they say it is.

Politicians conduct conspiracies all the time in global politics, although we see many things that are quite obvious, some things we don't hear about before in the aftermath. The denial of many countries of their activities during the cold war, or the classical denial of some juntas or dictatorships of their conducts, are prime examples. But even outside of that, in politics, in terms of attaining posts and gaining influence, conspiracy can be the affairs of the day-to-day life, different people trying to win forward their cause in secrecy, or trying to keep documents out of the public as much as possible or only give half the truth.

Business here must be mentioned as another arena of classical conspiracy where competition can get rough and businesses in different parts of the world can try to get unfair advantages (that are only partly or not at all revealed to public even when it's in public interest) by licking or threatening the balls of politicians, locals, or other businesses or important people.
The Voice of Time

bus2bondi wrote:to me vot, again, for some reason i was just born here and i have no reason why it seems or feels to me like that response of yours sounds very programmed, but i don't want to piss you off by saying that, and it seems very real to you and it is very real to you, in fact it probably is. i don't know why i was born here and i am here now feeling like your response sounds and feels programmed to me aside from the fact of your self type of thing.
What does programmed mean? And why does it matter? Why do you bring it up?
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

well vot, again, i was born here and i still don't understand any of this? i was born and all of this is just there. i don't understand any of it.
The Voice of Time

bus2bondi wrote:well vot, again, i was born here and i still don't understand any of this? i was born and all of this is just there. i don't understand any of it.
born here? in this forum? smells Aphrodite of you, not that you would know what I mean by that.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Als de complotten waar zijn
Attachments
brown face.jpg
brown face.jpg (15.07 KiB) Viewed 5100 times
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

The below link is extremely ridiculous. It is someone pretending to believe the things presented in the video. This is (fake) propaganda. The video wants to say if you believe that governments do things such as this you also believe that some rich people are lizards that worship 'the' devil. Step 1. associate target with degraded(ing) element, in order to sink legitimacy of target in 'right minded' thinking minds.

It is an attempt to cloud thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK-Mt7gr2EQ