90/100 are political

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
TheVisionofEr
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 pm

90/100 are political

Post by TheVisionofEr » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 pm

Only 1 in 10 is apolitical and able to throw off the swirling currents of the training and ideology of the former few thinkers. Education and inclusion propaganda hoovers up the large number who must "participate" mythologicly by sincerely internalizing party ideals or by being anxiously "independent" or "undecided."

Communism and Capitalism, metaphisacly both mesianic utopian materialim, control the agenda from the past anthropological life pattern of middle class striving over monarchy and nobility. For example.

The stainless steel of the rescue vessels of pho-engagment with the life of the country and it's "group think" claques and intellectual racketering orthidoxies utterly involved the beings in a support which is at once the work of past thinkers and spontaneously revivified in themselves. It fills them with the stones of led blood. Both giving them life and binding them to the sub-human playground of the already decided.

The few who can think must bare great responsibility.

It should be added that meer ignorance or not regarding the political beings, the real humans, is not apolitical

nothing
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 90/100 are political

Post by nothing » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:05 pm

The few who can think do bear great responsibility:
the people who can't think can't stand the one who can
and the hatred grows so great they imagine naught
but cutting other people's heads off. That is the mark
of intolerance: can not stand others using their head
so simply remove the head. Such is ignorant barbarism.

TheVisionofEr
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: 90/100 are political

Post by TheVisionofEr » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm

nothing wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:05 pm
The few who can think do bear great responsibility:
the people who can't think can't stand the one who can
and the hatred grows so great they imagine naught
but cutting other people's heads off. That is the mark
of intolerance: can not stand others using their head
so simply remove the head. Such is ignorant barbarism.
There's a difficulty because normal thinking controls all social economic life. People's direct opinions are filltered through the average correct views in order to survive. The political in Schmitt is not a ground of a polis with opinions that can ascend to philosophy. It is a "civilized mind" without freedom.

nothing
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: 90/100 are political

Post by nothing » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 pm

TheVisionofEr wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm
nothing wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:05 pm
The few who can think do bear great responsibility:
the people who can't think can't stand the one who can
and the hatred grows so great they imagine naught
but cutting other people's heads off. That is the mark
of intolerance: can not stand others using their head
so simply remove the head. Such is ignorant barbarism.
There's a difficulty because normal thinking controls all social economic life. People's direct opinions are filltered through the average correct views in order to survive. The political in Schmitt is not a ground of a polis with opinions that can ascend to philosophy. It is a "civilized mind" without freedom.
Yes, therefor there is a need to try a different problem: that consensus thinking dominates socio-economic life. One must penetrate further: opinions/ideas are being filtered and "approved" before allowed to the masses. The root of this problem goes very deep, but it is attainable.

There are certain belief-based ideologies that "religiously" rely on a single book such to force the heavens/earth to conform to the book, rather than the book having to conform to the heavens/earth. If/when trying the latter, it becomes immediately obvious that the book being regarded as the most supreme document on the face of the planet is actually unintelligent. However, these people revere/worship the book, and believe it must be used to "save" humanity from itself. Thus, whatever goes against the book is shut down - they do this while hiding behind others whose own minds are controlled by the propaganda. It is all "belief"-based and only the weak-minded get swept up in it.

However, it also happens to be the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism, which humanity most certainly did not defeat: it is still on this planet, and stronger than ever: they own just about every mainstream media and social networking platform (they use young "entrepreneur" fronts, but these organizations are designed to assist their globalist plan from-the-onset) and are decisively taking action against who the fear/hate the most. All their chips are in the pile, thus there is no turning back for them now: soon they're going to try the all-out Nazi eradication of who they consider "Jews" but in reality are just everyone that is not a "believer".

The whole Nazi WWII thing actually has a (hidden) ideological state behind it. That is what Trump will be addressing in 2020: who the real "Jews" are and what they are responsible for. This is why the ideology concerned is going all-out to bring down Trump before they have the opportunity. The pandemic is not a coincidence: it is orchestrated and the ideology believes they will further exploit (new outbreaks wherever they choose) but they do not know what is about to hit them, as they are in a constant state of fear, hence their desperation and assault against humanity.

Therefor the climate for thinkers is exceptionally toxic: we are talking about the root of Nazism and literally the deaths of hundreds of millions throughout the ~1000-2000 years: the magnitude is that large in scale/scope, however the ideology concerned is the real "virus".

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 1045
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: 90/100 are political

Post by Sculptor » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:44 pm

TheVisionofEr wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 pm
Only 1 in 10 is apolitical and able to throw off the swirling currents of the training and ideology of the former few thinkers. Education and inclusion propaganda hoovers up the large number who must "participate" mythologicly by sincerely internalizing party ideals or by being anxiously "independent" or "undecided."

Communism and Capitalism, metaphisacly both mesianic utopian materialim, control the agenda from the past anthropological life pattern of middle class striving over monarchy and nobility. For example.

The stainless steel of the rescue vessels of pho-engagment with the life of the country and it's "group think" claques and intellectual racketering orthidoxies utterly involved the beings in a support which is at once the work of past thinkers and spontaneously revivified in themselves. It fills them with the stones of led blood. Both giving them life and binding them to the sub-human playground of the already decided.

The few who can think must bare great responsibility.

It should be added that meer ignorance or not regarding the political beings, the real humans, is not apolitical
Being apolitical is a political act.

TheVisionofEr
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: 90/100 are political

Post by TheVisionofEr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:41 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:44 pm
TheVisionofEr wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 pm
Only 1 in 10 is apolitical and able to throw off the swirling currents of the training and ideology of the former few thinkers. Education and inclusion propaganda hoovers up the large number who must "participate" mythologicly by sincerely internalizing party ideals or by being anxiously "independent" or "undecided."

Communism and Capitalism, metaphisacly both mesianic utopian materialim, control the agenda from the past anthropological life pattern of middle class striving over monarchy and nobility. For example.

The stainless steel of the rescue vessels of pho-engagment with the life of the country and it's "group think" claques and intellectual racketering orthidoxies utterly involved the beings in a support which is at once the work of past thinkers and spontaneously revivified in themselves. It fills them with the stones of led blood. Both giving them life and binding them to the sub-human playground of the already decided.

The few who can think must bare great responsibility.

It should be added that meer ignorance or not regarding the political beings, the real humans, is not apolitical
Being apolitical is a political act.
Our statements are common gossip when we can't determine the terms we use scientificaly.

What is an act? An analysis can lead us to more clarity about the greater difficulty: What is the political?

Animals can't commit first degree murder by the standards of the science of jurisprudence. An act involves the understanding not mere movement. It is contrasted with the non-acts and the involuntary acts.

Hayek objects to the phrase "Social Justice" for the reason that Justice is never about states of affairs or exsisting situations. It is about knowing acts.

TheVisionofEr
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: 90/100 are political

Post by TheVisionofEr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:34 pm

nothing wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 pm
TheVisionofEr wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm
nothing wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:05 pm
The few who can think do bear great responsibility:
the people who can't think can't stand the one who can
and the hatred grows so great they imagine naught
but cutting other people's heads off. That is the mark
of intolerance: can not stand others using their head
so simply remove the head. Such is ignorant barbarism.
There's a difficulty because normal thinking controls all social economic life. People's direct opinions are filltered through the average correct views in order to survive. The political in Schmitt is not a ground of a polis with opinions that can ascend to philosophy. It is a "civilized mind" without freedom.
Yes, therefor there is a need to try a different problem: that consensus thinking dominates socio-economic life. One must penetrate further: opinions/ideas are being filtered and "approved" before allowed to the masses. The root of this problem goes very deep, but it is attainable.

There are certain belief-based ideologies that "religiously" rely on a single book such to force the heavens/earth to conform to the book, rather than the book having to conform to the heavens/earth. If/when trying the latter, it becomes immediately obvious that the book being regarded as the most supreme document on the face of the planet is actually unintelligent. However, these people revere/worship the book, and believe it must be used to "save" humanity from itself. Thus, whatever goes against the book is shut down - they do this while hiding behind others whose own minds are controlled by the propaganda. It is all "belief"-based and only the weak-minded get swept up in it.

However, it also happens to be the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism, which humanity most certainly did not defeat: it is still on this planet, and stronger than ever: they own just about every mainstream media and social networking platform (they use young "entrepreneur" fronts, but these organizations are designed to assist their globalist plan from-the-onset) and are decisively taking action against who the fear/hate the most. All their chips are in the pile, thus there is no turning back for them now: soon they're going to try the all-out Nazi eradication of who they consider "Jews" but in reality are just everyone that is not a "believer".

The whole Nazi WWII thing actually has a (hidden) ideological state behind it. That is what Trump will be addressing in 2020: who the real "Jews" are and what they are responsible for. This is why the ideology concerned is going all-out to bring down Trump before they have the opportunity. The pandemic is not a coincidence: it is orchestrated and the ideology believes they will further exploit (new outbreaks wherever they choose) but they do not know what is about to hit them, as they are in a constant state of fear, hence their desperation and assault against humanity.

Therefor the climate for thinkers is exceptionally toxic: we are talking about the root of Nazism and literally the deaths of hundreds of millions throughout the ~1000-2000 years: the magnitude is that large in scale/scope, however the ideology concerned is the real "virus".
The mise en scene of the French and Swiss encyclopédistes and philisophes imposed itself on the
medieval dream of the Stadtluft that macht frei, city air liberating the peasent. Culminating in the unwanted Weimar Constitution. The stile of the Nation named for the position of organic rapprochement (Goethe) between "free thinking" commercial rationalism in England and France and the genuine German inclinations as dictated by Prussian proto-propahanda of the authentic ("klein Deutschland.")

If these mark "books" of sorting of the non-human (eg Jews as non-aryan) there are more than the western public still admits.

Another book is a psychiatric manual of diagnostic signs. In all books authority speaks from the dead and trains the living. Or, even breeds us. Normatives live in historical consciousnous from the 18th century.

If the intellect is higher than the public vernacular it is also become "un-philosophic." I see its concrete determination in the two sides of the FT and the RT network. Both respond in some way to Alexander Dugin
and so he lets the "limit" come before our eyes. China determines this subject matter of the intellect by not being part of it. China has no intellect.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests