Atto is in the UK for the entire March

Philosophy Now meetup groups.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Atto is in the UK for the entire March

Post by attofishpi »

....anyone want a bevy or two hundred with a complete stranger that some would consider a total wack job?
uwot

Re: Atto is in the UK for the entire March

Post by uwot »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:45 pm....anyone want a bevy or two hundred with a complete stranger that some would consider a total wack job?
Gizza shout if you're up in London. Have to tell you though, two hundred is my limit.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

uwot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:25 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:45 pm....anyone want a bevy or two hundred with a complete stranger that some would consider a total wack job?
Gizza shout if you're up in London. Have to tell you though, two hundred is my limit.
Hey, uwot that would be great, I am hoping to get to London for a day trip, probably between around the 17th to 20th of March. If any day suits you around then then do let me know, could be an interesting natter!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Turns out the 18th Southampton have a FA cup match which some of my old tribe are keen for me to attend (at the local). ...but anyway, if mr uwot and any forum members that are interested in a casual catch up in London on an the ensuing day can make it, please do come along. I would certainly like to interrogate the likes of uwot and some of the PHN members that like to use a modicom of common sense on difficult philosophical concepts, then please do attend.
Arising? U in?

My suggestion thus far if convenient is:
20. The Flask, Highgate...ACTUALLY SCRUB THAT!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Ok - uwot and Dalek if he's in the vicinity, and any other forum members that could make it:-
I can do London from the 13th of March to the 17th, for a chit chat and a beer. Who is it that one once said something to the effect of 'I see every day wasted where I do not make another acquaintance' --- I don't know but one day I received a random email that one might have considered 'spam' but this was one of the many words of wisdom that were contained within.

So to any that actually care about the love of wisdom and knowledge, which lets face it, is only contained within the cranium of wo/men and upon their endeavours. Step beyond the ramblings of ascii characters on a website, and please make the effort to have a meet up.

uwot - If you are able to make it, please bring a copy of your book and I will purchase it, so long as you scribble something within its cover!

Anyone PM me if you feel the need to re this.

atto.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Wotcher atto. I can do Wednesday or Thursday, 14/15.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

As the blokes back home say - bonza! I'll PM you my email address that is setup on my mob ph. Weds 14th will be dandy, i'll probably catch a train in and have a look around - just email me any contact details you are willing to provide - i'm getting a new SIM delivered, once I have the new no will patch the no through to you and we can work things out from there. :D