Pittsburgh Group

Philosophy Now meetup groups.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

miss lewis

Pittsburgh Group

Post by miss lewis »

Anyone know of a group in Pittsburgh, or am I starting one? :?
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Re: Pittsburgh Group

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Old post, but what? None here.

Was a Christian Apologetics group, a "Pagan" Stoicism group (never bothered as I'm a Christian Stoic) and a few Jungian groups. You'll have to drive a hour north to find a philosophy group. I'm not currently running anything, but likely will again in the beginning of January.

We used to have a strong Ayn Rand movement here. Little random stuff pop up and disappear due to people not having experience running a group.
-1-

Re: Pittsburgh Group

Post by -1- »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:34 am Old post, but what? None here.

Was a Christian Apologetics group, a "Pagan" Stoicism group (never bothered as I'm a Christian Stoic) and a few Jungian groups. You'll have to drive a hour north to find a philosophy group. I'm not currently running anything, but likely will again in the beginning of January.

We used to have a strong Ayn Rand movement here. Little random stuff pop up and disappear due to people not having experience running a group.
It's not just that. Running a group of philosophers is like herding a bunch of cats.