Hello,

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Hello,

Post by thedoc »

Hello, I'm retired, and sometimes very tired, especially after taking care of 2 grandchildren. I'm an ex-Jr, Hi school shop teacher, ex-hobby shop owner, ex-draftsman, ex-machine opperator. Now I'm retired to be a full time grandpa. I like classical music, especially piano (I like to play too), model railroading, building model ships, Science fiction, philosophy and most sciences. We, (the grandkids and I) are now watching Polar Express, which my grandson and I have watched several hundred times and now the grandaughter likes it, looking forward to a few more years. I'm a nonconventional Lutheran, and have read a lot of Zen Buddhism.
Gee

Re: Hello,

Post by Gee »

Hi Doc;

I just realized that nobody said Hi to you. Well, Hi, and welcome to the forums.

Gee
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

this post has been answered, seems like somebody just deleted the messages ^^ I believe to remember I answered it, anyways
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Yes, there were several more posts on this thread including one or more from 'voice'. But this is not unusual that I rub someone the wrong way and they retaliate. Some people are just very thin skined, and not very bright.