Welcoming me to this forum

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jBrenton

Welcoming me to this forum

Post by jBrenton »

Hello everyone- welcome me to this forum. I take a lot of abuse recently from an idiot friend who criticizes me for my positive feminist views- true ones at that- views that say the man belongs being in a place of society like the pharoah, and the girl belongs with him- and that is a common view- and if it isn't right imo it should be. But this is not the point here- just expressing his total idiocy, and welcoming myself to this forum similarly at the same time.

Now I am a huge thinker in the fields of the modern age- the contemporary society which gives off such feeds as post modernism and so on and so on and so forth.

The best I can say is howdy do fellow posters. I take a great disgrace towards much of it because I know that I'm dreadfully smart beyond years- and wisdoms at that- much of which shows the ignorant nature of humanity: someone is to criticize you for being better than they think you are- when you are just the same or equal to - and they continue to persist in their delusions of inferority, when you are not superiority- and simply as similar as they. It's absurd- saying "I am very smart, but I have no desire to show how I am less smart than you think I am" - which I am still presently being criticized for- stating that I am wrong and I am not- then know it or get over it- agood bye and taoodaloo - when the idiot persists in the delusions of womanly superiority and the fact that they are god- of which preicsely they are not.

If anything, from my perspective, a woman is preciely the same as a male, if not the same thing, on the same page or belonging to the precise same category as we. Now, I would even state or classify the male as being a left brainedest- whilist the female is a right brainend, that would mean the man is actually right and the female is actually left- or to take it from another perspective, she is right- the man is left- and this would imply some distinction- which would seem to justify an incoherant logical fallacy- which it does not make- you would say that it makes much more of a thought as to the woman being left brained, fundamentally right brained-
and the male being left brained (left eye) male being right eye supremecy- left eye dominate.

The classification is hard to word - but you'll be reminded the man is right- being a right- from the left
the female is left- from the perspective of being left to right- this is not an inequal classification.

To finish the rant or the distinction which I feel exists between the sexes and similarly sexuality and other issues that I would state that I'm interested in as far as thought or other I similarly can't find a docterine or otherwise to follow or belive- I have been roughly intersted in the utiliterian movements of the day, and generally speaking have found that most of the docterines go back to augustine or other christian religious philosophers of old times past- such as Leibenez, Kant, and others.

I am trying to get into Spinoza, because my thought is very advanced, and I have also noticed that the current predicaments of the day advoctate the same docterines that have always been advocated- and that there is no real fine line or distinguishment made as to a reason or a how as to a way that suffering can stop: So you would call me fundamentally a utiliterian simply searching for feedback with respect to issues of utiliterian right and so on or so forth- yet it is fundamental to approach the issue of utiliterian right with respect to the nature of the fundamental happiness for all- and so if one tries ora ttempts to answer the respectful dissociation between the issues you get huge counterenences which seem answerable, and similarly as a person stating as has just been stated "that's why the girl is better" is similarly if not completely - a false distinction. AT LEAST IN THESE TIMES where we are going about understanding the comming war- and as is evident by many of the recent forums on the internet- you can see that people approach truth with respect to fact- bolds- and that there's an evident reductible truth which applies with congruent respect at least in all manners of speak to all people at all times and places- yet which truth can't be assertained- for the lack of information is my understanding- people are NOT

Aware of what makes a truth- and therefore they are searching for an asnwer as to what huamnity means to them- I have my own PERSONAL answer to this question- as I am aware all of you are considered to have too. But I know that that is a horrible perdicament and will not speak of it.

Now, it is intriguing, I do declare, how the fall of humanity issues the warrent of war with respect to either a failure of love or otherwise- a failure of love why by golly if love is a failure I would love to see precisely how wouldn't you. It seems as if in any evolutionary society-

a failure of love would not exist. Despite the power the moving sentiment or otherwise if a peaceful world without the respect attiained to any known god put into the perdicament of the society- love would exist- evolutionarially regarded- and you would not have "wars". Men would likely become furthered men- left brained- as would women- the distinguishment here is impossible to make for what entails the existence of what description I"ve just explained.

Yet if any "existential psychoanalyisis" as has been a debate or thread area in this forum is to be warrented as consistent and ware of its own principals one is not to expect it to fail-

and with respect to fact-

you can not fail to admit-

that you will not answer the perdicament unless you answer the fact.

For instance I am remakred that it is paramount that I "be right and be a top"- that therefore having the requirements placed on me that imply this- who states that this does not already exist? Who states that aperson in being bothered is not already a matter of his or her own botherment? To state otherwise is to fail- and to state similarly is to tumble towards the similar path.

THe issue or problem would be "WHAT IS IT PRECISELY THAT MAKES SUCH A FAILURE OCCUR?" For it is assuredly no failure in the human heart which creates it- nor is it a failure in w"what makes a human" for as it has already been assertained- the existence of what is commonly refreed these days in the post modern era of "the existence of authenticity" with respect to the existence of fact- one can not nor ever shall commit to procliaming "I BELIEVE SINCERELY AND FULL HEARTEDLY THAT IF A PERSON WERE TO UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF HUMANITY HE WOULD FALL OUT OF THE RACE OF WHAT IT IS"- this is is an error- no body nor person knows anywhat what it is that creates or makes up the human existent or the quality feature or reistence which is known to human.

Humanity is not know of to what it exists does it exist a voice does it exist a tower does it exist its own emotions its own conscious and is conscious perception all a part of the individuals make up-

ABSOLUITELY AND FUNDAMENTALLY NOT TRUE- what makes up a human being is the CHOICES and the PREDICAMENTS which the individual is placed INTO- AT BIRTH- bolds- AT BIRTH an individual when making pre concieved choices with every regard to hi decision every last one-

each and every individual alive on the planet and every person in existence KNOWS FULL AND GOD BLOODY WELL

that the person will ONLY and I repeate and will not repeate again - and i will not repate this another time so that it's understandable or criticized. I do not expect people to judge me for expressing how I feel publicly or otherwise on the internet. People express themselves on the itnernet to escape- to blame someone as I am being blamed now- is degredation to humanity and the worst sin existent.

So I like to get all mushey and touchey feeley because thats how I am with respect to getting close to other people. Sure I'll tell you guys all about myself. I'm a great perrson just got my entire life ruined by some **** for three years and who throwed me into an issue of abuse. I am here posting on the internet now- about an issue which I feel strongly about and know one heck of a lot for.

I feel that I was a child born of the human race of the time in which it could be saved- that or a prodegy wiz kid- genius or brillant mind- any criticisim or degredation is not nor shall be welcomed here. If you don't like people to explain personal feelings about past relations, or otherwise go stick you nose up a runny focet and see how that feels huh? Pretty good I imagine.

Peoples sentiments, dreams and feelings are all that exists them. You won't find better philosophies than ones own imaginatiove feeligns- their dreams or their hopes- aspirations failures or otherwise- similarly you wont be able to grudge past their imaginative works for an essense which clarifies that they "exist that essense" similarly as "ethics is seen as commonly the most important branch of hpilosophy"- which I don't entirely feel - well to state such would be a criticism- the issue of ethics would be fundamentally person oriented- similarly as to the respect as to what creates ethics so that an ethics is entitled the right to be universally motivated- yet is it ethics which entails the universal application to universal right?

And with similarly respect to individaul feelings which feelings are to be told to one about his own imaganitave undersatnding of things are wrong- right- mistaken or correct or are they not already all correct by themselves and with respect to what I have above stated? Humans are only and without consideration- only imaginative, thoughtful creatures- they're imaginative- thoughtufl humane- and this thought of what makes up "genius" and personship and personhood would be universally applicable given proper definations or distinctions of the self- if a person had it in him- PERHAPS- to discover how the self would function with respect to some newfound ideas or rules or laws. I know quite a deal about all of these.

I wouldn't tell you guys- well similarly I would. I think that the "in itself" is a part of the self like say like God- God is like- you know- God- he is not a woman- GOd is actually thought to be - or at least in imagination would be seen as being a man.

So if you say I SEE! Yes thi is correct the self is all that there is and reality is absolutely situtationialist- but the situation which people put on to themselves - the situations that people place themselves in to- the situations or the factual situations- also simiarly the situations that define man- and also similarly the situations which make up the whole of man. I am remarked in the work Being and NOthingness:

If a person found the handbook of the beistery of laufreette,--- stated the man Sartre, in an effort to similarly state the confounded existence which confronts definations and defining of fact- in a world where we are not to ever qustion fact- for fact does not exist us- it comes before explaintions explained before explainations occur- proceeds even the explainations which would be spoken to be explained and similarly has a difficultly worded explaination as well as a huge category error placement with respect to proper wordings and people that get the closest sometimes if not often get rude or strict for irrational reasons for they think it is smart- yet the reasons which get closest to the explaintions of fact are the best explainations- and can not be applied easily to a persons life.

The intriguing thing about fact and how you consider like this beistery of lafureaatte- it is funny because meat and animlas similarly pertain to the same right.

The have the same qualities just as they have the same makeup. So you would be perhaps able to say if you followed by some really super strict utiliterrianist ethics (just teasing!), "maybe all meat and all animals are all equal" - yet would you get a comparsion would you get an explaint would you get a clarifacc ation would you get a defination would you get an understanding as to how to shut up the people who continuiously propound the same documetns cause the same war and create the same illogical and un justified and inexplicable explainations with respect to either 1)the dualistic explaintion of consciousness- as with respect to what would be requjired to place an explainat to a persons existence by way of the "phenomonon" is what defines the persons perspective on the self and thefore the mode of being of the consicious exitent must portain to a dualistic legacy of being consistent with the ideals of in itself and for itself- these explainations similarly are lacking.

So it is entirely if not absolutely absurd for one to consider the worthless quality of being a human being- if not that of the human race ing eneral- yet that is too to question.

Everything appears to question except morals- because even when you think about how you're right with respec to to morals and you knwo that pictures of bears, lions or other animals which are more better or comforting to look at you see animals which can confirm to your eye.

AS THEY SAY IF IT EXISTS EXIST IT!

EXPERIMENT! BE lucky and know you're right when your being criticized for trying your damnest to save the confounded people who dont know jack from squat about what they're propounding and you feel as if you're able to propound documents of hope over the dreaded evil documents of despair-

and once again even with your immiment intellect and qualities or traits of genius you are told "you are a blue person!"

ah! And is not blue the precise color of importance here is it not rather white or yellow that would need more priority. I would wonder as to the difficultys in your assersions as to respectuflly considering that as ellow is the most important color what would proceede and take place of the "blue" which exists by gods divine grace over the yellow which does not exist the blue?

For that fact and that matter all that had existend in the very beginning of existence and life generally speaking is precisely if nothing but the existence of light- caves and otherwise are all that intellectual people speak thse days- seems as if women are taking over- perhaps something postive one couldn't say- for the men are similarly women- if they are not the women- and whatever happens to man-

sadly

happens to women.

So we exist light perhaps but it fails us due to huamnity taking shape and form- and us propounding how important we are with respect to intellects or otherwise- WELL BY GOLLY! As if it were not enough to propound psychological explainations and attempt similarly to save the idiots or those you love sincerely from despair with respect to how important human lives are and someone explains to you "YOU ARE INCORRECT WITH THE IDEA THAT PEOPLA RE NOT SEPERATED FROM EACH OTHER AND THAT YOU CAN HELP THEM"- because you can't- SO GIVE UP THEY SAY- AND THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE UP HOPE IN TRYING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON TO ATTEMPT TO CEASE TO EXIST HIS RESPECT TO HIS IDEALS OR OTHERWISE_ AND EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON OR STATEMENT MADE AGANIST SOMEONE TRYING TO SAVE THE CONFONDED IDIOTS WHO CANT EVEN UNDERSATAND HOW A PERSON WALKS ON TWO FEET- EACH AND EVERY PERSON TODAY WILL PAY later.

Why? Because they can't understand how idiotic it is that when you "try to save someone whom can't be saved" the truth is is that you can- but you see- the truth is much different than that theys ay

Ah but what if it isn't! What if people are being retarded for sensenelss and retarded reasons. What if I could save everyone by knoledge alone, and waht if that knowledge was enough to already satisfy the existence which we already exists. According- the only existence we wille ver exist- similarly as to the only existence which we ever have priviledge to existing- is the existence that we exist- RIGHT NOW- no exception to that rule, no intolerance abided and no restirction set in order or set in place.

If a person wanted to save their perople - it's not questoinable to want to question the nature of idiocy and the distinction with respect to the intellectual atmosphere- similarly as it's not enough to question statements of fact for what they are worth- for instance- if I decide to say "I am trying to save the idiots from their idiocty" I would be making a remakr about how stupid people are generally as far as goes the state of the world as well as how it will continue- GIVEN THE KNOWLDGE I HAVE of the human psyche and how indistinguishable it is from animal psyches or otherwise- as if you would explaint to yourself that a person can't save someone from the ability to distinguish knowledge from knowlege similar asyou would never be able to saave a person from the pits of desapir or a failed knowledge without adequate self undersanding already- as if this world does not give off enough peace as it is.

there's my intro to thi forum, pelase try to welcome me thanks

jBrenton :oops:
MysticRose

Re: Welcoming me to this forum

Post by MysticRose »

Wow! What a long post. Sorry I didn't have time to read it all but I did feel the need to reply as I am quite concerned about you, jBrenton. I think you are suffering from something called... Shit! I can't for the life of me remember what it's called but it's a disease that once it has control of a person, causes them to spew forth incoherent babble from the bowels of the voice-box. They have an inability to control their random thoughts from exploding, and it causes them to speak their mind without any communication filter. It's usually the result of ignorance or lack of relevant input. It's when someone keeps on talking total, utter crap. It's a condition that strikes folks who have the inability to shut the fuck up, the words just keep flowing. Often extremely frustrating for the victim and extremely funny for the observers. Other people are often heard to say, "Can you believe that idiot is still talking?!" Oh wait! I remember now! It's called Verbal Diarrhea! Crapola coming from the mouth. I'm afraid you may have the worst case I have seen in awhile. What am I doing! Oh shit! It’s contagious!

Annnnnnnnnyway. Welcome to the board. I hope you find a topic worthy of your smarts. :)
jBrenton

Re: Welcoming me to this forum

Post by jBrenton »

MysticRose wrote:Wow! What a long post. Sorry I didn't have time to read it all but I did feel the need to reply as I am quite concerned about you, jBrenton. I think you are suffering from something called... Shit! I can't for the life of me remember what it's called but it's a disease that once it has control of a person, causes them to spew forth incoherent babble from the bowels of the voice-box. They have an inability to control their random thoughts from exploding, and it causes them to speak their mind without any communication filter. It's usually the result of ignorance or lack of relevant input. It's when someone keeps on talking total, utter crap. It's a condition that strikes folks who have the inability to shut the fuck up, the words just keep flowing. Often extremely frustrating for the victim and extremely funny for the observers. Other people are often heard to say, "Can you believe that idiot is still talking?!" Oh wait! I remember now! It's called Verbal Diarrhea! Crapola coming from the mouth. I'm afraid you may have the worst case I have seen in awhile. What am I doing! Oh shit! It’s contagious!

Annnnnnnnnyway. Welcome to the board. I hope you find a topic worthy of your smarts. :)
As it seems to me to be the case, you should crumple up your little avatar of yours- turn it sideways- and throw it through your twea sized imbecile of a thing known as a noggin or "brain"- this way you're able to post coherant posts on to public forums.

As it seems to me to be the case, you'd do a lot better in the field of psychaitry, with respect to understanding human beings as robots- or some other field- than posting intellectual incoherancy on the internet.

Thanks for the welcoming message- and be sure to contribute something intellectual to the atmosphere or "environment" the next time that you post.

Keep quite well in mind that if you do otherwise you are like what I've called you- an idiotic rumbler- and absolutely expressive of who you are.

I am in no manner of the term "shit"- however I'm suffering due to lack of a girl- it shows the quality of your inellect as well as your future prowess.

good luck.

I tend to be quite well off with how I'm doing. It seems as if you are suffering from direah.