greeting from iambiguous

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Magnus Anderson

Re: greeting from iambiguous

Post by Magnus Anderson »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:29 pmWhereas the crazies represent the majority of posting at ILP, while normal folks like Keter Propotkin are very few there.
I agree with the above up to the point when you mention Keter. Keter is far from being a normal folk.
Posters to avoid here:

Henry Quirk
Attofishpi
Promethean75
Henry Quirk
I've heard of this Henry Quirk guy before. I even know his avatar. Not sure how.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Henry Q was part of the original KT crew back in the early two thousands.
Magnus Anderson

You're right. That's where I saw him.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

promethean75 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:42 pm Henry Q was part of the original KT crew back in the early two thousands.
True enough: https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/u361

Just for the record, I was once a "user" there myself. First, Satyr banned me from the Agora and booted me into the Dungeon. Later he "disappeared" me by scrubbing the Dungeon out of existence altogether.

Now when I go there I am greeted with this:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

He allows me to continue there as a user. I can read all the terrible things that he posts about "desperate degenerates" like me.

But I'm not permitted any rejoinders.
bahman

Post by bahman »

iambiguous wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:12 pm
promethean75 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:42 pm Henry Q was part of the original KT crew back in the early two thousands.
True enough: https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/u361

Just for the record, I was once a "user" there myself. First, Satyr banned me from the Agora and booted me into the Dungeon. Later he "disappeared" me by scrubbing the Dungeon out of existence altogether.

Now when I go there I am greeted with this:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

He allows me to continue there as a user. I can read all the terrible things that he posts about "desperate degenerates" like me.

But I'm not permitted any rejoinders.
I was kicked from a couple of forums too. How sad.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Magnus Anderson wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:27 pm So how do you like this place so far?
Oh hey, Magnus.. only 9 posts since 2015? ..not that I posted much here myself, previously, either.

When I first joined here, this place was like a drunken bar brawl full of sailors who had been at sea for months.. it has much improved since then.
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

iambiguous wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:59 pm Greetings.

Some of you might be familiar with me through the zillions of posts I have submitted at ILP: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/index.php

Next you might notice that while I joined this forum in 2010, I have only now begun to post here. A long story. Let's just say that ILP has basically devolved into, well, whatever it is you want to call it.

An actual philosophy forum, however, isn't what most will call it these days.

Anyway, my basic "philosophy of life" revolves around my signature threads there:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=176529
https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=185296
https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=194382

I call myself a "moral nihilist" but don't pretend to know exactly what that means. My main interest in philosophy revolves around connecting the dots existentially between "morality here and now and immortality there and then"; in a world bursting at the seams with "contingency, chance, and change".

Hooray! someone else with a laid-out set of ideas about their philosophy of life for me to argue with. Even better, your a moral nihilist. You folks, and the animists, have historically been some of my greatest adversaries. I'm sure you'll be a worthy opponent.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Clinton wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 am Hooray! someone else with a laid-out set of ideas about their philosophy of life for me to argue with. Even better, your a moral nihilist. You folks, and the animists, have historically been some of my greatest adversaries. I'm sure you'll be a worthy opponent.
..be careful what you wish for Clinton. :wink:

Just kidding Iambiguous.. or am I. 🤔
Magnus Anderson

MagsJ wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:15 amOh hey, Magnus.. only 9 posts since 2015? ..not that I posted much here myself, previously, either.
75 and counting.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Magnus Anderson wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:32 am
MagsJ wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:15 amOh hey, Magnus.. only 9 posts since 2015? ..not that I posted much here myself, previously, either.
75 and counting.
I thought I’d see you over here any day now, seeing what a few are doing to over there.. can’t say anything over there without the three trolls taking it personally, and I’m sure that they’ll continue trolling each other into a deeper psychosis.

They are all shades of cray. :|
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Magnus Anderson wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:32 am
75 and counting.