greeting from iambiguous

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: greeting from iambiguous

Post by promethean75 »

I think either the owner (Carless, a normal dude) has to review the post first, or a moderator has to. There's only two mods that I know of; Dan and Flannel Jesus. Dan is most likely astral traveling or making soup (or making soup while astral traveling; astral soup, which shall be shared with Jehovah's witnesses), so the Jesus guy will most likely do it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:23 pm I think either the owner (Carless, a normal dude) has to review the post first, or a moderator has to. There's only two mods that I know of; Dan and Flannel Jesus. Dan is most likely astral traveling or making soup (or making soup while astral traveling; astral soup, which shall be shared with Jehovah's witnesses), so the Jesus guy will most likely do it.
:mrgreen: - I'll check that site again lata, but ya, wot a joke...like my posts ever need to be checked prior to going to air!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Biggs your homeboy obsrvr is back at ILP with the whole 'omg it's a global Marxist takeover' again. You really need to introduce ImmanuelCan to this guy so they can get together and discuss Marx. But first a question: if you had to place a bet, who do you think would get it more wrong?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Even the Bible said from Jesus own words that he’d send for someone greater than him. How do you know that’s not me?" - ecmandu (ILP)

Biggs please tell this moronosaurus; I've got all six infinity stones, not him.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"I tried to destroy existence. It’s impossible." - ecmandu

"Well, thank God for that. You know, your problem might have been that existence, by definition, must exist.' - gib

How can you continue to allow these people to mess with this poor guy ecmandu who should be living in a group home with Dan and playing frisbee golf on weekends instead of posting at a philosophy forum?

It's rather sadistic I think because even responding to the dude gives him the impression that anybody is paying attention to what he says with any interest other than in finding an opportunity to make fun of something he's said.

His condition has progressed so much in these last few months that he's starting to post stand-alone sentences rather than dense paragraphs... and you know what that means; you think what you say is so profound and important, it deserves to be delivered like a Clint Eastwood line in a movie.

Half of this is ILP's fault for egging him on, and you're just gonna sit there and let em do it, Biggs?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Siriusly mang, look at the exchanges between ecmandu and ichthus. It's like what a bad parody of The Matrix would be like if produced by the same guy who did Tropic Thunder.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

I have come here to get away from the cray.

Hi Iam, Prom, strangers. 🫡
Magnus Anderson

Post by Magnus Anderson »

So how do you like this place so far?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Make no mistake. As per 21rst century internet philosophy forum mandate, this place has its number of crazies.

However, while there are more crazies here than ILP in number, there are many more normal posters here as well. Whereas the crazies represent the majority of posting at ILP, while normal folks like Keter Propotkin are very few there.

Posters to avoid here:

Henry Quirk
Attofishpi
Promethean75
Henry Quirk
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:29 pm Make no mistake. As per 21rst century internet philosophy forum mandate, this place has its number of crazies.

However, while there are more crazies here than ILP in number, there are many more normal posters here as well. Whereas the crazies represent the majority of posting at ILP, while normal folks like Keter Propotkin are very few there.

Posters to avoid here:

Henry Quirk
Attofishpi
Promethean75
Henry Quirk
don't forget about Promethean75...that guy sucks

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:29 pm Make no mistake. As per 21rst century internet philosophy forum mandate, this place has its number of crazies.

Posters to avoid here:

Henry Quirk
Attofishpi
Promethean75
Henry Quirk
Are you game enough to explain AND discuss what reason/s you have for adding me here to 'your' "crazy" list?

Or are you NOT game enough to discuss this with me?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Are you game enough to explain AND discuss what reason/s you have for adding me here to 'your' "crazy" list?
It's probably cuz he thinks you're looney tunes.

He ain't wrong.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

How crazy?

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197904
promethean75 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:29 pmPosters to avoid here:

Henry Quirk
Attofishpi
Promethean75
Henry Quirk
And, of course, for the fulminating fanatic objectivists hell bent on convincing themselves that they and only they -- God or No God -- have access to the most rational moral and political convictions, steer clear of iambiguous by all means.

His shtick is not in taking sides when confronted with the great moral conflagrations of the day but in deconstructing sides themselves. The part where value judgments become little more than subjective political prejudices rooted existentially in the lives we live. Rooted in the narratives he espouses here:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=176529
https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=194382
https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=185296

You know, given particular contexts. 8)
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

steer clear of iambiguous
Havin' engaged him in multiple threads, I can say: yes...steer clear...he's a time waster.