Hi

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimothyGr

Hi

Post by TimothyGr »

Hello,
I am a writer, tech lover and web design expert. I like walking with my dogs, and cooking. I am also a serial maniac, and love Tarantino films
attofishpi

Re: Hi

Post by attofishpi »

TimothyGr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:39 pm Hello,
I am a writer, tech lover and web design expert. I like walking with my dogs, and cooking. I am also a serial maniac, and love Tarantino films
Hey, you are me (apart from the expert bit) - and I only walk one dog, I'm a serial killer too that loves Tarantino films.

I do art and wrote a novel - near future (cyberpunk) free on my website now in 3 formats - some poetry up there too.

www.androcies.com

I'm not quite the total wackjob that you may infer from the website!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"I'm not quite the total wackjob that you may infer from the website!"

The first thing a total whack job will do is try to convince you that he isn't the total whack job he appears to be. Keep that in mind, Timmy.

p.s. this fellow drove his car backward through a drive-through restaurant once. Just sayin. Make of it what you will.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:40 pm "I'm not quite the total wackjob that you may infer from the website!"

The first thing a total whack job will do is try to convince you that he isn't the total whack job he appears to be. Keep that in mind, Timmy.

p.s. this fellow drove his car backward through a drive-through restaurant once. Just sayin. Make of it what you will.
He's made one post since before Christmas..maybe we should have a wager as to whether he ever posts more than what he did here as a 'Hi'!!?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"I'm a serial killer too"

Dude I didn't know you were a serial killer! How fuckin awesome is that. Alright who's yer favorite? C'mon, man... this shit's like Highlander... you know there can be only one. Don't even say some dumb shit like Manson or jack the ripper. There's only one boss in this industry. And even if you beat his numbers, you'd never beat his style. Btw I am the world's leading scholar on this... this 'man'... ya know. I know more about this guy than his whole fam, every one of his homegirls, and any knucklehead that's ever sat before him with a clip board. Hell I know more about the guy than he does. I'm obsessed with him, mate. I will collect him and capture him.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:02 pm "I'm a serial killer too"

Dude I didn't know you were a serial killer! How fuckin awesome is that. Alright who's yer favorite? C'mon, man... this shit's like Highlander... you know there can be only one. Don't even say some dumb shit like Manson or jack the ripper. There's only one boss in this industry. And even if you beat his numbers, you'd never beat his style. Btw I am the world's leading scholar on this... this 'man'... ya know. I know more about this guy than his whole fam, every one of his homegirls, and any knucklehead that's ever sat before him with a clip board. Hell I know more about the guy than he does. I'm obsessed with him, mate. I will collect him and capture him.
Ted Bundy? - That piece of scum destined to reincarnate as my breakfast?
He's got nuffin on one of the locals here, ok this (****) was over a stretch of water..but ya. I'm a serial killer of ants, I probably killed loads of them on my walk home today.

I've notice how the word **** is permitted still within the realms of certain conversations - thus far I think it's where USAdian politics is concerned that the PHN algorithm permits it!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

""He's got nuffin on one of the locals here"

Puh-leese. The best you got is Shipman and Nilsen. One was a doctor and the other one was a fancy pants. And with the exception of these two, most of yours don't even break ten in their victim count. Bunch of bloody amateurs, mate. I'm tellin ya, Brits can't be evil.... they just don't have it in them.

"Ted Bundy? - That piece of scum destined to reincarnate as my breakfast?"

Be a cereal killer with Bundy Bran Flakes!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:24 pm ""He's got nuffin on one of the locals here"

Puh-leese. The best you got is Shipman and Nilsen. One was a doctor and the other one was a fancy pants. And with the exception of these two, most of yours don't even break ten in their victim count. Bunch of bloody amateurs, mate. I'm tellin ya, Brits can't be evil.... they just don't have it in them.

"Ted Bundy? - That piece of scum destined to reincarnate as my breakfast?"

Be a cereal killer with Bundy Bran Flakes!
By 'locals here' I mean where I live now, the land of Oz. So, have another think!