I'm a lucky one.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

BardoXV

I'm a lucky one.

Post by BardoXV »

I asked my Cardiolgist what are the odds of someone surviving an opperation like mine, he said the odds of someone surviving the resusation in a hospital was less than 50%. So I figured I had better odds surviving 2 openheart surgeries.
henry quirk

Re: I'm a lucky one.

Post by henry quirk »

BardoXV wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:42 am I asked my Cardiolgist what are the odds of someone surviving an opperation like mine, he said the odds of someone surviving the resusation in a hospital was less than 50%. So I figured I had better odds surviving 2 openheart surgeries.
Hey, Doc!
BardoXV

Post by BardoXV »

Hello Henry.
seeds

Post by seeds »

BardoXV wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:42 am I asked my Cardiolgist what are the odds of someone surviving an opperation like mine, he said the odds of someone surviving the resusation in a hospital was less than 50%. So I figured I had better odds surviving 2 openheart surgeries.
Hi Doc,

Sorry to hear about your medical ordeals, but glad to know you're still with us and recovering.
_______
bahman

Post by bahman »

Glad to see you alive. And welcome to the forum.
BardoXV

Post by BardoXV »

Bahmen & Seeds I'm just glad I didn't know the odds before I had the surgeries, but I was ready, even if my wife wasn't, I just said "Do it. Oh I'm not new to the forum, I just ahven't posted for awhile.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

BardoXV wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm Bahmen & Seeds I'm just glad I didn't know the odds before I had the surgeries, but I was ready, even if my wife wasn't, I just said "Do it. Oh I'm not new to the forum, I just ahven't posted for awhile.
So, I guess you won't be swingin' a tire iron around for awhile... 😉
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Welcome back Doc. :D

When I first heard my Grandfather had a cardiac arrest, I thought, bloody hell, that cardigan Nan knitted was a shocker but I didn't think he'd get arrested for it.

If the Grim Reaper turns up, use that tyre iron on him, he doesn't die but last time he told me "I'll be back" - I'm still here and honestly think he is having second thoughts about showing up again.