Hello

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Mashusha

Hello

Post by Mashusha »

I'm Mashusha. Zodiac sign - Taurus (which I am very proud of!). By profession and vocation - a psychologist. I have two diplomas, plus a never-ending process of self-education and self-improvement (by the way, I do not plan to stop and interrupt this process). I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, I love sports. The temperament is a dense mixture of "sanguine" with "phlegmatic". Great to become a part of this society.
attofishpi

Re: Hello

Post by attofishpi »

Mashusha wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:39 pm I'm Mashusha. Zodiac sign - Taurus (which I am very proud of!). By profession and vocation - a psychologist. I have two diplomas, plus a never-ending process of self-education and self-improvement (by the way, I do not plan to stop and interrupt this process). I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, I love sports. The temperament is a dense mixture of "sanguine" with "phlegmatic". Great to become a part of this society.
Mashusha, welcome from a pisces!

As a psychologist u may want to attempt to comprehen my art sight www.androcies.com

..unfortunately whenever I think my psychiatrists are finally making some progress, they kill themselves.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Mashusha wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:39 pm I'm Mashusha. Zodiac sign - Taurus (which I am very proud of!). By profession and vocation - a psychologist. I have two diplomas, plus a never-ending process of self-education and self-improvement (by the way, I do not plan to stop and interrupt this process). I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, I love sports. The temperament is a dense mixture of "sanguine" with "phlegmatic". Great to become a part of this society.
Hi and welcome to the forum.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

That's fine, Mash. I can put work in with a Taurus... but we'll have to take it nice and sloooooow.

Capricorn/Tiger here (Komodo Dragon). Aquarius and Sagittarius stelliums. Gemini rising.

Nuff said.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It has just occured to me that I failed to formally introduce myself to the forum.

My sincerest apologies.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:51 pm It has just occured to me that I failed to formally introduce myself to the forum.

My sincerest apologies.
Holy crap!! I haven't laughed that hard for a while!! Great post! (even though post Bambii - *spoiler alert sorry)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I saw that clip for the first time in a parachute packing hangar at a skydiving club when I was nine years old.

Now that I'm here, I'd like to have an argument, please.