Hey all!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

adzfitness

Hey all!

Post by adzfitness »

Hi everyone!

Have been here for a few days now and must say it is wonderful to find somewhere where there are so many people chatting on various aspects of philosophy!

I am always looking for interesting convo, different opinions and sharing ideas!

Life directed me to the path of psychology and philosophy and continues to refine and inspire that mission through the events and signs it throws my way.

I love the activity of thought itself and in its use to aid the progression of humanity as well as the wellbeing of people I can touch today.

I am also the host of a few podcasts with one in particular (Marcus Aurelius' Meditations for Modern Life) that you may have heard before.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and increasing my own wisdom and ideas through the ideas of others here too!

Adam
Scott Mayers

Re: Hey all!

Post by Scott Mayers »

Welcome to the forum, Adam. I see that your podcast isn't about crime! How did you manage to be so different than 99% of those other sites? :lol:
bahman

Post by bahman »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
adzfitness

Post by adzfitness »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:16 am Welcome to the forum, Adam. I see that your podcast isn't about crime! How did you manage to be so different than 99% of those other sites? :lol:
Haha thank you!! I have seen many of the like too! But then there are also some very good ones too! To me it is a great outlet to get content out that is easily accessible to anyone looking to improve their life:)

Thank you for the welcome! What is your main area of interest Scott?
adzfitness

Post by adzfitness »

bahman wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:29 pm Hi and welcome to the forum.
Thank you!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

adzfitness wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:43 am Hi everyone!

Have been here for a few days now and must say it is wonderful to find somewhere where there are so many people chatting on various aspects of philosophy!

I am always looking for interesting convo, different opinions and sharing ideas!

Life directed me to the path of psychology and philosophy and continues to refine and inspire that mission through the events and signs it throws my way.

I love the activity of thought itself and in its use to aid the progression of humanity as well as the wellbeing of people I can touch today.

I am also the host of a few podcasts with one in particular (Marcus Aurelius' Meditations for Modern Life) that you may have heard before.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and increasing my own wisdom and ideas through the ideas of others here too!

Adam
Welcome
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

adzfitness wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:56 pm
Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:16 am Welcome to the forum, Adam. I see that your podcast isn't about crime! How did you manage to be so different than 99% of those other sites? :lol:
Haha thank you!! I have seen many of the like too! But then there are also some very good ones too! To me it is a great outlet to get content out that is easily accessible to anyone looking to improve their life:)

Thank you for the welcome! What is your main area of interest Scott?
Crime. 8)

....just kidding.

Logic, science, and, where they relate (both ways), politics. I like the foundations and generally have touched on all parts of the philosohical spectra.