Introduction

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

theory

Introduction

Post by theory »

A short introduction: my (sincere) critical processing of aspects has led to some wicked repression attempts, including bans on forums. I am personally 100% neutral and have no political, religious or ideological interests.

An example: I recently registered as 'plant' on veganforum.org and was quickly banned. I learned that the subject "plant sentience" is one of the most sensitive topics within the vegan community. Plant sentience appears to be seen as one of the main anti-veganism arguments, or at least as an argument that is used by 'anti-vegans' to attack vegans.

Subsequently on the forum philosophicalvegan.com I was promised that no user was ever banned on that forum, and that I would be safe, but in the topic the subject was quickly turned into argumentum ad hominem attempts to discredit my motive to start the topic, and the shared information. The accusations included the suggestion that I was deceiving users by posting as a philosophy professor with the motive of self-promotion, which was disallowed on the forum. The topic ended with the accusation that I was ignoring questions, which from my view, was untrue. My posts then were being edited and information was deleted, which ended the discussion.

https://philosophicalvegan.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7298

My main subject has been the questioning of the idea that the mind originates from the building blocks of reality, the foundation for a science field that chooses strategies to hide in silence in an attempt to save itself, instead of addressing content/arguments with reason. I left that examination/questioning behind many years ago but their struggle to personally attack me, as if they could escape reason by it, have escalated to absurdness. I have arguments against GMO / genetic engineering of animals and plants as well. This makes me an intellectual enemy to some people as well, especially in "Big Tech" (GMO or synthetic biology could become 100x bigger than Big Pharma, to indicate the interests involved).

I am personally interested in ethics/morality and fundamental philosophy. I believe that philosophy could become essential for the next 1000 years of human evolution.

I hope that I am welcome on this forum.
Veganman

Re: Introduction

Post by Veganman »

Hello. I can honestly say you're welcome as far as I'm concerned as we seem to share the same philosophical interests.
bahman

Post by bahman »

theory wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:29 am A short introduction: my (sincere) critical processing of aspects has led to some wicked repression attempts, including bans on forums. I am personally 100% neutral and have no political, religious or ideological interests.

An example: I recently registered as 'plant' on veganforum.org and was quickly banned. I learned that the subject "plant sentience" is one of the most sensitive topics within the vegan community. Plant sentience appears to be seen as one of the main anti-veganism arguments, or at least as an argument that is used by 'anti-vegans' to attack vegans.

Subsequently on the forum philosophicalvegan.com I was promised that no user was ever banned on that forum, and that I would be safe, but in the topic the subject was quickly turned into argumentum ad hominem attempts to discredit my motive to start the topic, and the shared information. The accusations included the suggestion that I was deceiving users by posting as a philosophy professor with the motive of self-promotion, which was disallowed on the forum. The topic ended with the accusation that I was ignoring questions, which from my view, was untrue. My posts then were being edited and information was deleted, which ended the discussion.

https://philosophicalvegan.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7298

My main subject has been the questioning of the idea that the mind originates from the building blocks of reality, the foundation for a science field that chooses strategies to hide in silence in an attempt to save itself, instead of addressing content/arguments with reason. I left that examination/questioning behind many years ago but their struggle to personally attack me, as if they could escape reason by it, have escalated to absurdness. I have arguments against GMO / genetic engineering of animals and plants as well. This makes me an intellectual enemy to some people as well, especially in "Big Tech" (GMO or synthetic biology could become 100x bigger than Big Pharma, to indicate the interests involved).

I am personally interested in ethics/morality and fundamental philosophy. I believe that philosophy could become essential for the next 1000 years of human evolution.

I hope that I am welcome on this forum.
Hi and welcome to the forum. I also was banned from a couple of other forums. Don't worry, nobody bans you here.
theory

Post by theory »

bahman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm Hi and welcome to the forum. I also was banned from a couple of other forums. Don't worry, nobody bans you here.
Thank you for the welcome!

As it appears, I am about to be banned on forums.space.com for addressing the subject that the Big Bang theory is considered a religion by an increasing amount of scientists, and the correlated subject 'atheism' (the fact that it is a religion).

It appears to be a sensitive subject in the 'space community'.
Sabine Hossenfelder wrote:Sabine Hossenfelder, theoretical physicist specialized in quantum gravity and high energy physics: You will find the three main problems of the Big Bang theory religiously repeated as a motivation for inflation, in lectures and textbooks and popular science pages all over the place.

One of inflation’s cofounders has turned his back on the idea. But practically no one else is following him. Is he right?

I was dismayed to see that the criticism by Steinhardt, Ijas, and Loeb that inflation is not a scientific theory, was dismissed so quickly by a community which has become too comfortable with itself.

There’s no warning sign you when you cross the border between science and blabla-land. But inflationary model building left behind reasonable scientific speculation long ago. I, for one, am glad that at least some people are speaking out about it. And that’s why I approve of the Steinhardt et al. criticism.
There were already many serious replies that addressed the content of the subject.
moderator wrote:This thread has runs its course. Thank you to those who contributed. Closing now.
The post was deleted for 'religious content'.

My post did not contain religious content, it denounced atheism to be a religion, which was on-topic because the Big Bang theory implies the idea that the Universe has a physical 'begin' and thus that any 'meaning' necessarily befalls within the scope of empirical reality, which is the foundation of atheism.

Thread: Big Bang theory a religion?
Attachments
no-god-400.jpg
no-god-400.jpg (25.57 KiB) Viewed 6060 times
Last edited by theory on Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
bahman

Post by bahman »

I see. That is not good.
theory

Post by theory »

The Big Bang theory appears to be at the foundation of many aspects of modern day thinking and practices, including the idea that the mind originates from the physical.

There are some indications that Albert Einstein may have been forced to admit that his theory for an 'infinite Universe' was wrong, after which he started to 'promote' the Big Bang theory.

Albert Einstein said the following about the Big Bang theory: "This is the most beautiful and satisfactory explanation of creation to which I have ever listened," and called his own theory for an infinite Universe the biggest blunder of his career.

Einstein’s Lost Theory Describes a Universe Without a Big Bang
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/ ... -big-bang/

Einstein's 'Biggest Blunder' Turns Out to Be Right
https://www.space.com/9593-einstein-big ... turns.html

Documents that he submitted to the Prussian Academy of Sciences in Berlin were mysteriously lost and were found in Jerusalem in 2013. In those documents he actively tried to restore his theory for an infinite Universe, two years after the discoveries by Edwin Hubble.

In the documents Albert Einstein appeared to deliberately misspell the name of Edwin Hubble as 'Hubbel', which indicates that he may not have taken Hubble's discoveries serious.

Getting Einstein to Say "I Was Wrong"
http://physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com/2 ... wrong.html

It may be an indication that something was going on, perhaps ecclesiastical influence.

What may be of interest is why a great force to actively protect the Big Bang theory would exist today.

As it appears, the Big Bang theory lays at the foundation of many modern practices and ideas, including the idea that there is no meaning to life beyond the 'value' that can be perceived (empirical reality), the basis for eugenics and synthetic biology that reduces plant and animal life to meaningless humps of matter that can be 'done better' by a company, and for example psychiatry that is based on the idea that causality is applicable to the human mind.

Without the Big Bang theory, the foundation for those trillion USD practices may be lost. The reason to protect the Big Bang theory today 'against reason' may be financial motives/corruption.

As an example, what distinguishes a psychiatrist from a psychotherapist is a medical approach, i.e. psychopathology such as a brain disease model of psychological problems.

Psychopathology is based on causality, which origin for plausibility is the Big Bang theory.
If psychiatry is really (really?) a branch of medicine, we should see the specific causal hypotheses emerge about mechanisms that cause the symptoms of mental illness. Psychopathology is to be identified as the departure of a psychological system from its proper state.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/psychiatry/

Note the use of 'really' in the Stanford reference on philosophy of psychiatry, which implies that it is not considered to be certain that psychopathology is valid or even justified as a theoretical concept.

Without the Big Bang theory, psychiatry would be an example practice that would potentially lose its ground.
theory

Post by theory »

For completeness, a short summary of a personal attack that I have had to endure in the past two years, which is still ongoing.

As mentioned, I am author of a critical blog named Image (shrink in Dutch). I am also founder of an eco-project for clean air in cities, www.e-scooter.co.

There is considerable evidence that I have become victim of a murder attempt in 2019, which is completely ignored by media and human rights organisations until today, and the origin has remained a mystery.

All the contents of my living space were destroyed with air pollution, I was evicted from my home and I had to deal with health damage, violence, defamation (blackening) and intimidation. Unfortunately, the background of the attack has remained a mystery to this day and no one seems to know why the attack was committed.

The air pollution was caused by Polish workers, young and healthy/sportive looking men in sterile (clean) orange suits with the name "Zielinski" printed on the back. (obviously a provocation considering the blog 'Zielenknijper.nl, ziel means 'soul' in Dutch). They made a loud whining sound when entering my room, as if they intended to express pity for the damage that was clearly visible.

orange-suitx.jpg
orange-suitx.jpg (28.72 KiB) Viewed 5972 times
  • All contents of the living space were destroyed with air pollution (+€30,000 Euro damage).
    health damage.
  • Landlord commits absurdly disrespectful and violent behavior that, among other things, injured both my arms.
  • Defamation, such as the absurd suspicion that I would grow weed.
  • Harassment and threat.
  • The Legal Counter sends a threatening email from someone with mental health problems, which could hardly have been an accident.
  • The Utrecht police do not take the report of violent trespassing seriously and try to intimidate me.
  • I lost my living space because the court sided with the landlord. Even a relocation allowance was rejected and I was ordered to pay the landlord thousands of euros.
A police boss (director of Enforcement Utrecht) intervenes in the conflict with the result that the landlord behaves absurdly disrespectful, unstable and became violent. The landlord threatens, among other things, that I would be evicted from my home with 'civil servant violence', which was absurd given the situation.

In its response, the official Legal Counsil of the Netherlands (Juridisch Loket) sent an e-mail from someone with mental health problems who told a threatening paranoid story. That could hardly have been an accident and it is also unlikely that an employee of the Legal Counsil would do such a thing.

The Utrecht Police did not take the report for violent trespassing seriously and insisted that I reported "poisoning" while I had never mentioned the word poisoning and had indicated at least 10 times that I reported assault. That is also an indication that the landlord has been protected.

The Utrecht District Court sided with the violent landlord, causing me to lose my home. In fact, this has resulted in a violent eviction.

The attack came completely out of nowhere. Communicatively, there was no history showing that the landlord could have personally had anything against me. At one point, the landlord was even grateful for all the good deeds that I had done in his interest.

It was an absurd situation and I have maintained a respectful and wait-and-see attitude, with the aim of discovering the possible background of the attack.

There were immediate indications that the landlord was deliberately trying to harm me, and that he probably caused the air pollution on purpose. He disregarded the report of damage, which in itself is a crime. (The law states that someone who causes damage must compensate that damage).

In fact, the landlord himself confessed it by claiming the following on January 2, 2020 in his response to the liability claim for the damage:
landlord wrote:You want to hold me responsible for “the accident”. I really don't know what you're talking about!
The following shows the severity of the air pollution. I used a professional air cleaner and the room was pretty much dust free. What is visible was caused by 'air pollution' in just 2 days time.

It is impossible that the landlord did not see the damage. I was also using fitness machines in the room, so he must have noticed that the damage had caused a severe problem for me.

While a police boss and the Municipality of Utrecht intervened, the landlord to became violent (my arms were wounded), extremely disrespectful and he denied replacement housing after two months, based on the lie that I had verbally agreed that I would arrange replacement housing myself for 'a few months' (he lied on purpose, to provoke me). All of this appears to have been an attempt to make me angry, with the landlord, while I had maintained a very respectful position towards him, went very far as if desperate to make me angry.

An example:

On February 1, 2020 the landlord communicated that he had "never had any problem with me" and that I was "a good tenant". He also indicated that I could continue to rent the living space.
landlord wrote:I really wish we could go back to the relationship between us from September 2016 to the end of November 2019. You are renting a room ... in Utrecht since September 1, 2016. I've never had any problem with you.
Then, on February 9, 2020 the landlord sends an e-mail with the subject "appearance of a cannabis plantation" in which he falsely suspected me for a second time of criminal practices in the living space, which was nonsensical because the living space was completely out of order with no water and power.

Perhaps he attempted to have the police boss raid the room to force me out. He also sent a second email a day before with the subject "insect in your ceiling" and attempted to force me out for pest control.

I am truly a very neat person. Most often I wore 'Hugo Boss'-like clothing, am decent in communication etc.

Communicatively, there was no history showing that the landlord could have personally had anything against me. At one point, the landlord was even grateful for all the good deeds that I had done in his interest.

At question was simply: what was the origin of landlords absurd behavior and his attempt to harm me? It was clear for me, based on the communication history, that it was not likely something that he did on his own.

Then of course, there were the mentioned incidents at the Legal Counsil and police.

Until today, the motive has remained a mystery and as is evident, the Municipality of Utrecht has chosen to continue to corrupt with a death threat.

I am founder of an eco-project for clean air in cities, www.e-scooter.co.

During an eco-event in Utrecht (March 2021), someone threatened that he would shoot people. Subsequently, a paranormal threat arose from many people that they had the intention to shoot me, or at least threaten me with it. I was subjected to the paranormal threat 'intention' from dozens of people for a week until I found the news item.

The simple fact is that a 'threat to shoot young women' at an eco event is pretty nonsensical.

As can be seen in the following image of the incident, a woman poses similar to the icon of the eco-project.

eco-utrecht-small.jpg
eco-utrecht-small.jpg (50.54 KiB) Viewed 5972 times

There were more 'paranormal' senses that indicate the intent to shoot me.

Shortly before the eco-event threat I had a vision where I saw someone offer an orange map with a plan to someone who was completely invisible/obscure and the next day a map (possibly not the same map) was shared with people from the Municipality.

Since the end of 2020, there has been a business contact from America that is probably someone from the AIVD (Dutch secret service) who was involved in the air pollution attack, or at least is connected to a (Dutch) group of people (Rabobank or AIVD) that committed the attack. The color of his website was orange (color of the Royal House). He/someone involved with the person in question expressed the intention "I'm going to shoot you" and "I'll shoot" for months, a pathetic 'guy'.

The intention to "shoot" was also expressed by a woman from the Municipality of Utrecht. In 2020 she expressed the serious intention to "shoot" me. That disappeared after a post on a Belgian political forum where some users communicated to support me (critical blog). A week before the threat during the eco-event in Utrecht (during the vision of the orange map), the woman was 'actual' again. It seems to be someone who was involved in the air pollution attack, but also someone who is not particularly intelligent and yet pushes herself onto others (type "dumb cow").

During the conflict with the landlord when I lost my home, I saw (paranormally) that at one point he looked at a "party" with the question "now?" (the party he looked at were the 'bad people') and that there was a negative answer, which the landlord did not understand. The intention that I could deduce from that is that the 'now?' pointed to a planned action by the AIVD (secret service).

I just joined onlinephilosophyclub.com where many secret service veterans may be active. It figured that it may have been of influence.

In January 2020 I found my household effects scattered here and there in an active construction pit. It came across as if the landlord had assumed that I would no longer need the furniture. Various household effects have never been found.

The Municipality of Utrecht, landlord etc has left me behind with the great damage that was caused.

A summary of the story is published on the following URL:

story.png
story.png (79.24 KiB) Viewed 5972 times

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... corruptie/

WordPress ban

I also experienced many attacks on my businesses. The ban of a popular WordPress optimization plugin with 20,000 professional users has remained a 'mystery' until today. The ban followed after I posted a neat written message that I had been treated 'unkind' by WordPress moderation, which was the case as is evident in the following comment by a user:

As it appears, such an action was never done before. It received no media attention and users were not allowed to talk about the ban on WordPress.org. Nobody knows the actual motive for the ban until this day (the idea that is displayed in the comment by a user, is actually not possibly the reason).

The preceding 'disrespectful' action came completely out of the blue.

There have been many incidents, smaller and bigger. It has been clear that some of the attacks/dishonest practices originated from the Government.

Rabobank + City of Utrecht

Then there is the Rabobank, a fortune 500 company head-quartered in Utrecht. They invested 45,000 Euro together with a SEO agency and when I fulfilled my part of the agreement (with a 225,000 Euro investment), they 'walked away' without providing an explanation.

After the Rabobank investor and the SEO agency walked away from the pioneering technology project, www.ŵš.com, a new business partner from Hollywood, USA and an investor from London, UK joined the project.

The partner from Hollywood, USA had proven to be a saboteur. It was evident from the beginning that he may have intended to frustrate the project. He invested a certain amount but only released the full amount after 6 months, unnecessarily stalling R&D, the most vital part of the project. (it was not logical to do so if he would have cared about the project).

The business partner from Hollywood took on a role as CEO and agreed to be responsible for the business model. He spent two years to travel around the country (USA) to meet with billionaires while he demanded me and a partner from London to wait, ultimately for two years, and ultimately delivered no results and simply walked away as if he never cared about the project. In one of his last emails he shared a link on Forbes.com with the headline that 9 out of 10 startups fail. The email address of his company website was set to 'info@billionairesclub.com'.

The Rabobank investor also attempted to frustrate the project and among other things, tried to connect me with the head of performance from Google China and with big oil investors from USA which I was invited to meet at the airport (oil and internet are not related so I declined that offer).

Clue

Another clue: the office Igluu Utrecht where I would rent a temporary office space for 2-3 months, suddenly decided to cancel the contract and refunded the payment 2 days before Christmas. It was a strange action because during the intake it appeared that they were very happy with an extra address customer and regular users continued to use their workplace (only the receptionist left the building for a holiday that she had been offered). The owner knew I was dealing with a plight and essentially suddenly kicked me out on the street.

In the City of Utrecht a teapot is placed on the roof of a building, which is named "Call of the Mall" ('mal' means crazy in Dutch), which has been a major touristic attraction. The teapot it is probably inspired by the main feature of the critical blog Zielenknijper.nl, an analogy of an analogy of Russell's teapot by philosopher Bertrand Russell with a reference to the Mad Hatters from Alice in Wonderland.

I remember having a paranormal vision regarding the 🫖 teapot on the roof in Utrecht (a major touristic attraction). I saw the Municipality of Utrecht initiating a discussion about what to do with the teapot, and what became clear, as they fell back on their "original plan", is that their plan was to ultimately harm me, probably for tourist reasons.

Now that they never really got to know me, it seems that they simply wanted to put their original murder plan into action and tried to force it with the air pollution attack.

In other words, the 🐒 monkey came out of the sleeve.

That the Rabobank + City of Utrecht may have planned the attack, is indicative for me by a dream that I had of a neighbor who worked at the Rabobank. In the dream I saw him noticing a group of 40-50 people and overhear something, of which he became interested and intended to spy on. He managed to enter the group and then he suddenly raised his head out of the group as if he had learned something, sneaked away from the group (apparently in a level of danger) and then quickly skated out of there backwards (zig-zagging), looking in my direction, and then (when I was hinting mentally, perhaps automatically, what did you learn?), he looked at a man with a gun, which appeared to have been the landlord. I was asking mentally: what is that man's intention, but then the neighbor was already skated out of there and that man was walking apparently in no direction, making just a few steps.

This dream was in 2019, before the attack. That neighbor left his room before the air pollution attack in November 2019.

--

I hope that you do not mind me sharing this story. The case appears to be solved in that it appears to have become evident that it has been an attempted murder by Rabobank + AIVD (secret service) + Municipality of Utrecht.

As for the reason why (motive): it is unknown.

I have simply done my best to serve truth. I have had no political, ideological or religious motives.

Psychiatrists and advocates of psychiatry have never been disadvantaged and have always been treated with respect. There was no ideology or bias. There was only a sincere search for an answer to a question.

The origin to attack me is unknown.

During the Holocaust (extermination of the Jews), the Dutch are said to be cowardly spectators, who 'stood by and did nothing'. This is characteristic of the Holocaust and is seen as a catalyst for 'evil', a cause that ultimately allowed the Nazis to exterminate the Jews on a large scale.

(2020) Is America Starting Down the Path of Nazi Germany?
I cannot express how truly sad writing this op-ed has made me. But I'm a patriotic American. And I'm an American Jew. I have studied the beginnings of Nazi Germany and the Holocaust. And I can clearly see parallels with what is happening in America today.

OPEN YOUR EYES. Study what happened in Nazi Germany during the infamous Kristallnacht. The night of Nov. 9-10, 1938, marked the beginning of the Nazis' attack on the Jews. Jewish homes and businesses were looted, desecrated and burned while the police and "good people" stood by and watched. Nazis laughed and cheered as books were burned.

Wayne Allyn Root - best-selling author and nationally-syndicated talk show host on USA Radio Network
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneal ... y-n2570979

Cowardly and underhanded. Watch as a serious crime is committed.
Last edited by theory on Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

theory wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:54 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm Hi and welcome to the forum. I also was banned from a couple of other forums. Don't worry, nobody bans you here.
Thank you for the welcome!

As it appears, I am about to be banned on forums.space.com for addressing the subject that the Big Bang theory is considered a religion by an increasing amount of scientists, and the correlated subject 'atheism' (the fact that it is a religion).

It appears to be a sensitive subject in the 'space community'.
This is just because thee Truth can HURT sometimes.

And, 'religious' people do NOT like thee ACTUAL Truth because, on most occasions, It goes completely AGAINST what they wholeheartedly BELIEVE is true.
theory wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:54 pm
Sabine Hossenfelder wrote:Sabine Hossenfelder, theoretical physicist specialized in quantum gravity and high energy physics: You will find the three main problems of the Big Bang theory religiously repeated as a motivation for inflation, in lectures and textbooks and popular science pages all over the place.

One of inflation’s cofounders has turned his back on the idea. But practically no one else is following him. Is he right?

I was dismayed to see that the criticism by Steinhardt, Ijas, and Loeb that inflation is not a scientific theory, was dismissed so quickly by a community which has become too comfortable with itself.

There’s no warning sign you when you cross the border between science and blabla-land. But inflationary model building left behind reasonable scientific speculation long ago. I, for one, am glad that at least some people are speaking out about it. And that’s why I approve of the Steinhardt et al. criticism.
There were already many serious replies that addressed the content of the subject.
moderator wrote:This thread has runs its course. Thank you to those who contributed. Closing now.
The post was deleted for 'religious content'.

My post did not contain religious content, it denounced atheism to be a religion, which was on-topic because the Big Bang theory implies the idea that the Universe has a physical 'begin' and thus that any 'meaning' necessarily befalls within the scope of empirical reality, which is the foundation of atheism.

Thread: Big Bang theory a religion?
theory

Post by theory »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:11 amThis is just because thee Truth can HURT sometimes.

And, 'religious' people do NOT like thee ACTUAL Truth because, on most occasions, It goes completely AGAINST what they wholeheartedly BELIEVE is true.
What about atheists? What would be their motivation to actively protect dogma's such as the Big Bang theory?

Post by Age »

theory wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:09 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:11 amThis is just because thee Truth can HURT sometimes.

What about atheists?
The EXACT SAME as I said. That is; while they are wholeheartedly BELIEVING some thing is true, then they are NOT OPEN to thee ACTUAL Truth of things, and because, deep down, they instinctively KNOW that, what they are thinking/BELIEVING is tru,e is ACTUALLY False and Wrong, this is WHY thee ACTUAL Truth ACTUALLY HURTS.
theory wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:09 pm What would be their motivation to actively protect dogma's such as the Big Bang theory?
They do NOT consciously think, "right I am going to protect what I think or believe is true and right but which could actually be false or wrong anyway".

What happens is the 'person' actually BELIEVES that what they are ASSUMING is true, is ACTUALLY TRUE, RIGHT, and/or CORRECT. The BELIEF, literally, becomes a part of "them" (who they are) and so because the BELIEF is, literally, 'who they are', they will, NATURALLY and instinctively, just protect "themself", no matter if thee ACTUAL Truth of things is the very opposite of the BELIEF being HELD ONTO and MAINTAINED.

So, the 'motivation' to the BELIEVER, the 'religious', is to literally protect "themself", their life. They, literally, become A BELIEVER, because of the BELIEF, itself, and so to protect 'one's own life', they have to, literally, actively protect whatever dogma that they are HOLDING ONTO and BELIEVING is true. IF they let their guard down, and CHANGED BELIEFS, then they, literally, would NOT be who NOR what they are, at that current moment. And, it does NOT matter one iota what dogma that they are BELIEVING is true, right, or correct. ALL BELIEFS work in the EXACT SAME WAY. So, some, so called, "scientists" can be the most RELIGIOUS people in the world, even if they do NOT BELIEVE in ANY God or spiritual matters.

When one learns how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY work, then all of this becomes WELL UNDERSTOOD and VERY QUICKLY VERY OBVIOUS HOW and WHY this occurs.
theory

Post by theory »

I have setup a website with information about for example the 'air pollution attack mystery' that was shared in this topic on June 20th. Perhaps it is of interest for someone.

PsyReporter
On the origin of Life, Mind and Truth
https://psyreporter.com/

PsyReporter is dedicated to promote advancements in philosophy of mind, life, consciousness and fundamental philosophy on behalf of morality.

Post by Age »

theory wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:02 am I have setup a website with information about for example the 'air pollution attack mystery' that was shared in this topic on June 20th. Perhaps it is of interest for someone.

PsyReporter
On the origin of Life, Mind and Truth
https://psyreporter.com/

PsyReporter is dedicated to promote advancements in philosophy of mind, life, consciousness and fundamental philosophy on behalf of morality.
What are the advancements, exactly, in "philosophy of mind", "life", "consciousness", and "fundamental philosophy on behalf of morality"?

Why do you have a topic labeled "On the origin of Life, Mind, and Truth"?

When did these things, supposedly, originate, and what did they originate from, exactly?
theory

Post by theory »

The project itself is not very special. It merely intends to transform some strange events and mysteries into something valuable, e.g. for the purpose of philosophy. Perhaps it is of interest for some people, to imagine a different perspective for the quest for answers to some questions that remain unanswered today, for example with regard an explanation for consciousness or the origin of life.

The reason that I shared it on this forum is merely so that people who may have read my post about the air pollution attack mystery, can find detailed information about it.

The goal of the project is to promote advancements in philosophy of mind, the origin of life and consciousness. Its contribution is from the angle of making a case for serious consideration of metaphysics and what can be considered paranormal from a human perspective (meaning).

"On the origin of Life, Mind, and Truth" essentially describes the focus point. The project is dedicated to fundamental philosophy and the following questions:
  • Why does life exist?
  • What can explain consciousness and mind?
  • What is 'truth'?
  • What fundamental philosophy can serve 'morality' to secure prosperity of humanity into the far future?
Paranormal

I must say that I personally do not consider myself paranormally gifted in any way. I would not have chosen to believe anything of the sort, nor to advocate it. However, events in the past years have caused me to be obligated to report about it, and when it concerns philosophical exploration, to make a case for it on behalf of explaining reality.
theory

Post by theory »

For compleneness with regard my introduction, and in specific the banning on diverse forums for (sincerely) addressing certain subjects.

On two science and philosophy forums my recent (2021) topics concerning a question related to quantum theory of consciousness (in specific, the neutrino-biological cell theory of life and consciousness) were closed or moved to off-topic. It was as if they weren't happy with the questions.

On philosophy.stackexchange.com the question was closed as being 'off-topic'. It seemed odd since the topic concerned a philosophical question related to a potential origin for consciousness and there were already several serious replies.

My question: https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/qu ... utrino-and

Questions:
  1. are there serious indications that neutrinos can be the origin of consciousness? If so/not, why?
  2. what philosophical ground would there be for the idea that neutrinos (something outside the scope of the individual) is the origin of consciousness?
I wondered: why is there no buzz around the 'neutrino-biological cell theory of life and consciousness'?

⚛ Neutrino-biological cell theory of life and consciousness

With the Neutrino-biological cell theory of consciousness, machines (AI) can potentially become actually alive, so it could be an interesting theory.

By logic, the origin of consciousness cannot reside within the scope of the individual which implies that - from the perspective of an individual - something external must have preceded it.

It is estimated that 10 trillion Neutrino particles fly through every square centimeter of space per second. This includes underground, on the dark side of Earth and even in the center of the Earth.

Neutrino's can change their mass up to 3000x in size, by themselves, which is called flavor switching or morphing. It is why the particle is called a 'ghost particle' (spooky particle).
When a neutrino changes "flavor" or "color" it is in a transition state and therefore can be any mass. At the midpoint it is 0 mass and travels at speed c. When it becomes one or the other it has mass. In between it can have any mass, meaning even 0 mass. It's the same as Schrodingers cat. It works and is non-contradictory.
At light speed there is no time. For example, the moment that a photon is emitted from a star at billions of light years distance it will 'instantly' hit Earth from the perspective of the photon.

Does light experience time?
But for light itself, which is already moving at light speed… You guessed it, the photons reach zero distance and zero time.
https://phys.org/news/2014-05-does-ligh ... -time.html

When a Neutrino would be able to travel at light speed by being unbound by mass on a fundamental level it would need to deviate from a state of timelessness. If it would do so by itself, it may mean something (provide a clue) philosophically.

(2015) Neutrino-biological cell theory of mind
Surprisingly, weak force decoherence times over cellular distances are of the relevant dynamical timescale needed, suggesting that if any force is associated with the global properties in and between neurons (such as consciousness) it is the weak force. This finding concurs with a twenty year old theory that argues for a fundamental link between the weak force, electron neutrino and the biological cell. That theory also predicted the mass of the electron neutrino that is soon to be verified. The consequences for biology and future consciousness theories, of this radical change of paradigm, are considered.
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f8f7/9 ... b60cae.pdf

In the Neutrino-biological cell theory of consciousness/life, Neutrinos (from the Sun) would be the origin of life.

Neutrinos would interact with the weak force. Weak force interaction was measured for the first time in 2018 between protons and neutrons.

Besides that machines/computers/AI could become conscious with this theory, it may also imply that Earth life may be bound to a region around the ☀️ Sun.

In summary: it seems to be a very interesting theory that is quite plausible from many diverse perspectives.

Thus: why suppress it? Or: why is there no buzz?

Similarly to the Big Bang theory being actively protected to provide a 'day without a yesterday', e.g. a magical creation moment of 'the Universe', quantum theory of consciousness seems to be suppressed for similar motives to hold on to the idea that consciousness originates in the brain, a belief in determinism and a Universe of which empirical science can become master.
SoundFlyer

Post by SoundFlyer »

"My main subject has been the questioning of the idea that the mind originates from the building blocks of reality, the foundation for a science field that chooses strategies to hide in silence in an attempt to save itself, instead of addressing content/arguments with reason..."

These thoughts are very welcome - and their source, of course, whatever...

I take your point to mean that semi intelligent apes do exist on earth, undoubtedly, but they are in no condition to understand themselves let alone their environment - whatever that might turn out to actually mean - and, therefore, spend their limited time fighting to survive each other and mother nature while hiding the scars and calling it culture? I include us of course, and forgive me, in this body and specie of ape...