Introduction

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Belinda

Re: Introduction

Post by Belinda »

Theory wrote:
Paranormal

I must say that I personally do not consider myself paranormally gifted in any way. I would not have chosen to believe anything of the sort, nor to advocate it. However, events in the past years have caused me to be obligated to report about it, and when it concerns philosophical exploration, to make a case for it on behalf of explaining reality.
Yes please! I love ghost stories.
theory

Post by theory »

A director of a CIA program at Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California mentioned the following:

In my experience and according to most other researchers, it appears that an experienced psychic can answer any question that has an answer. I cannot wait to see what the future holds when we fully open the doors of our perception! It is time to accept the gift of psychic abilities. The hardware is fine; it’s the software that must be upgraded—and quickly.

http://watkinsmagazine.com/the-reality- ... -abilities

An extra method to find answers may come in handy for philosophy ;)

The reason that evidence for the validity of paranormal perception has remained inconclusive until today, despite that for example the CIA claims that paranormal perception is real, is that the ‘awareness’ factor may change reality, rendering visions meaningless. It results in the question: was the vision meaningless, or was the awareness that followed meaningful? From an empirical perspective, there is simply no way to know.

Empirical science is unable to answer the question whether a paranormal vision is real because paranormal visions entail meaning which concerns metaphysics and what precedes human nature.

A recent study suggested that particles in the Universe can become quantum entangled by post-selection (a correlation between particles in the future). By logic, awareness can introduce change but only so as to serve what ‘ought to be’ (good).

🕊️ Pigeon paradox reveals cosmic connections
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... nnections/

A key to change for good: philosophy and virtue.

Paranormal dream 20 years into the future

With regard my story. As a child I had a dream 20 years into the future.

https://psyreporter.com/about/#dream

A vision the moment before I went to sleep showed a stream of particles accompanied by a sort of sound (in retro perspective comparable by the unintelligible combined voice of thousands of people sharing an emotion) by which it could be deduced that the particles were alive, and which was perceived to express the quality ‘pure happiness’, and it was moving faster and faster by which it was perceived as if I was taken on a journey by ‘it’.

I had explored an aspect related to the vision several times before but I intended to save further exploration for later because it was somehow scary and perhaps not suitable for my age (you would need a very pure mind for it, was my idea). It was as if physically visiting a different dimension.

I was not at all involved with paranormal or spiritual matters and I was a pretty down to earth guy. The visions were of a part of Nature, which naturally interested me as such.

The content of the dream has provided evidence that the vision was actually 20+ years into the future and accurate.

I understand that other people may find it hard to believe, but despite that, I am simply honest and I am also a self-less and neutral person without interest in for example ideologies, politics or religion.

What if paranormal vision +20 years into the future is possible? It may be of vital importance that the human learns about the fundamental nature that makes that possible.

PsyReporter intends to make a case for metaphysics and the importance of morality to secure human progress.

https://psyreporter.com/
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

theory wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:10 am A director of a CIA program at Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California mentioned the following:

In my experience and according to most other researchers, it appears that an experienced psychic can answer any question that has an answer. I cannot wait to see what the future holds when we fully open the doors of our perception! It is time to accept the gift of psychic abilities. The hardware is fine; it’s the software that must be upgraded—and quickly.

An extra method to find answers may come in handy for philosophy ;)

The reason that evidence for the validity of paranormal perception has remained inconclusive until today, despite that for example the CIA claims that paranormal perception is real, is that the ‘awareness’ factor may change reality, rendering visions meaningless. It results in the question: was the vision meaningless, or was the awareness that followed meaningful? From an empirical perspective, there is simply no way to know.

Empirical science is unable to answer the question whether a paranormal vision is real because paranormal visions entail meaning which concerns metaphysics and what precedes human nature.

A recent study suggested that particles in the Universe can become quantum entangled by post-selection (a correlation between particles in the future). By logic, awareness can introduce change but only so as to serve what ‘ought to be’ (good).

A key to change for good: philosophy and virtue.

Paranormal dream 20 years into the future

With regard my story. As a child I had a dream 20 years into the future.

https://psyreporter.com/about/#dream

A vision the moment before I went to sleep showed a stream of particles accompanied by a sort of sound (in retro perspective comparable by the unintelligible combined voice of thousands of people sharing an emotion) by which it could be deduced that the particles were alive, and which was perceived to express the quality ‘pure happiness’, and it was moving faster and faster by which it was perceived as if I was taken on a journey by ‘it’.

I had explored an aspect related to the vision several times before but I intended to save further exploration for later because it was somehow scary and perhaps not suitable for my age (you would need a very pure mind for it, was my idea). It was as if physically visiting a different dimension.

I was not at all involved with paranormal or spiritual matters and I was a pretty down to earth guy. The visions were of a part of Nature, which naturally interested me as such.

The content of the dream has provided evidence that the vision was actually 20+ years into the future and accurate.

I understand that other people may find it hard to believe, but despite that, I am simply honest and I am also a self-less and neutral person without interest in for example ideologies, politics or religion.

What if paranormal vision +20 years into the future is possible? It may be of vital importance that the human learns about the fundamental nature that makes that possible.

PsyReporter intends to make a case for metaphysics and the importance of morality to secure human progress.

https://psyreporter.com/
There are unusual mind/brain states that are probably usually induced by unusual neurochemical activity rather than anatomical anomalies. The mind/brain state the reporter describes sounds like one of the beneficent ones that, if remembered , can be good for him for the rest of his life.
theory

Post by theory »

Do you consider it just to assume that the mind originates in the brain and to make claims about reality on the basis of that assumption?

Your argument could only be valid when determinism is true and the validity of that idea is questionable.

BTW: I am suspecting that you didn't even take the time to look at the content of the website, which is fine, however, it would add to the fact that it is not just to make baseless claims.

If you would have looked at the content, and if you would intend to argue that what is described is an illusion, then you would be obligated to make a case for your idea and to present an example of content/text that displays why you are right.

It is simply disrespectful behavior to make baseless claims about anyone. The motive to do so would probably be an ill intention, for example to protect a dogma or to get away with malicious practices.

If you simply do not believe in the paranormal, that is fine of course. But if you intend to contribute respectfully and meaningfully in this introduction topic, it would be appropriate to at least make substantiated comments.
Last edited by theory on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

theory wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:07 pm Do you consider it just to assume that the mind originates in the brain and to make claims about reality on the basis of that assumption?

Your argument could only be valid when determinism is true and the validity of that idea is questionable.

BTW: I am suspecting that you didn't even take the time to look at the content of the website, which is fine, however, it would add to the fact that it is not just to make baseless claims.

If you would have looked at the content, and it you would intend to argue that what is described is an illusion, then you would be obligated to make a case for your idea and to present an example of content/text that displays why you are right.

It is simply disrespectful behavior to make baseless claims about anyone. The motive to do so would probably be an ill intention, for example to protect a dogma or to get away with malicious practices.

If you simply do not believe in the paranormal, that is fine of course. But if you intend to contribute respectfully and meaningfully in this introduction topic, it would be appropriate to at least make substantiated comments.
Are you addressing this post to me?

I am not going to read a lot of material unless it is recommended by a source I know and trust. I don't have the time. I doubt if these forums are suited to lengthy dissertations on any topic.
I do not "make baseless claims about anyone".
theory

Post by theory »

You mentioned the following in your reply to my description of a paranormal dream 20+ years into the future in which I saw many aspects of my life that came true. The aspects that I had seen provided clear evidence (certainty) for me that the dream was a vision of the future and also is it unlikely that I could potentially have had any influence that caused events to have occurred, such as an air pollution attack on my home of which the motive has remained a mystery until today, since I had, among other things - shortly before the attack - a paranormal dream of a neighbor that showed a planned attack, who left his home directly and before the attack happened, providing evidence of potential validity of that paranormal dream.

https://psyreporter.com/air-pollution/#neighbor

Your reply:

There are unusual mind/brain states that are probably usually induced by unusual neurochemical activity rather than anatomical anomalies. The mind/brain state the reporter describes sounds like one of the beneficent ones that, if remembered , can be good for him for the rest of his life.

Considering that my home was attacked and that all the contents of my home were destroyed, and while considering that the motive for all of that has remained a mystery. What justifies you to seek the cause in 'unusable brain states' as if what I have communicated is an illusion? Don't you see how disrespectful it must come across when you provide no substantiation to doubt anything that I have communicated?

Can you please explain what you intended to effectuate when your post was not a baseless claim?
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Theory, I understand that you are annoyed with me if I have missed something important. I have re-read you earlier post and I saw nothing there about these most unpleasant experiences. As I said, I have not read the links as I feared they may be lengthy and not very good.

The only anecdote I can see in the body of you earlier posts is the one about what seems to me to me to be a dream that you remember as a pleasant one.

However the interpretation of dreams as predictions is interesting.Does a prediction imply that someone predicted? Or might a predictive dream originate from nothing?
theory

Post by theory »

Belinda wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:13 pm However the interpretation of dreams as predictions is interesting.Does a prediction imply that someone predicted? Or might a predictive dream originate from nothing?
Thank you for sharing your perspective. Of course it is appreciated, also if you would not agree with anything.

With regard the vision of the future. A recent study provides an indication that something may be possible in Nature.

All that I can say is that it is truly evident without doubt that the content of the vision contained information about events +20 years into the future.

Perhaps it is of interest somehow to explain reality.

With regard the air pollution attack. The motive has remained a mystery, which is illogical. Perhaps the case is of interest somehow for someone.

https://psyreporter.com/air-pollution/
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

theory wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:00 pm
Belinda wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:13 pm However the interpretation of dreams as predictions is interesting.Does a prediction imply that someone predicted? Or might a predictive dream originate from nothing?
Thank you for sharing your perspective. Of course it is appreciated, also if you would not agree with anything.

With regard the vision of the future. A recent study provides an indication that something may be possible in Nature.

All that I can say is that it is truly evident without doubt that the content of the vision contained information about events +20 years into the future.

Perhaps it is of interest somehow to explain reality.

With regard the air pollution attack. The motive has remained a mystery, which is illogical. Perhaps the case is of interest somehow for someone.

https://psyreporter.com/air-pollution/
All anecdotes of paranormal events are interesting. I also happen to believe some dreams are predictive dreams.

In cases of predictive dreams who is it that predicts? Is it the dreamer that predicts?

I mean, for there to be a prediction I presume there must be some person who predicts, not so?
theory

Post by theory »

Belinda wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:13 pm All anecdotes of paranormal events are interesting. I also happen to believe some dreams are predictive dreams.

In cases of predictive dreams who is it that predicts? Is it the dreamer that predicts?

I mean, for there to be a prediction I presume there must be some person who predicts, not so?
A predictor would be 'have been'. I suspect that the (presumed) 'authentic substance' that lays at the origin of a premonition is meaning of which it cannot be said that it 'has been'. So there is a problem here when one seeks empirical evidence, e.g. to prove validity of the concept 'paranormal predictor'.

Meaning precedes human nature and lays beyond it from an individual perspective, and it concerns that what has enabled the human to come into existence. By logic, that origin of existence cannot have a finite nature so it necessarily spans into the whole of human nature in its actuality, which includes conscious experience.

With regard premonition and paranormal perception. Are they the same or similar? I do not know.

A paranormal dream 20+ years into the future is very strange and I am not certain yet what to think of it, or how to explain it. The content of the dream also contained chronological context, so that I actually knew that events were matching the chronological information from the dream, and that it was 'in time' with regard what I had seen in the dream.

The paranormal dream that I had of my neighbor who worked at Rabobank was different. The dream was 'exceptionally' crystal clear as if watching a video. The dream content wasn't anything that I would normally dream and it contained unique characteristics that hinted at the fact that the whole of the 'world' in which I was watching, was that of another person. Yet, in the same time, there was a connection. That other person looked at me at the end of the dream, exaggerated nodding, to express "No, No... I want nothing to do with this." He left his room directly after.

Some paranormal visions that I had to endure were abnormally strong and truly 'pushed onto my vision' since I was wide awake didn't have an interest to perceive anything that the vision displayed. I also do not normally experience such visions so it were unique and isolated incidents. I was certainly not seeking such visions and in fact, I actually intended to not take them serious. The very strong visions however, provided hard evidence that they were rooted in something outside of my own imagination.

The paranormal perceptions (visions) and paranormal dream of my neighbor were 'actual' and as far as I could tell, always involved somehow another person or a group of people that would be directly relevant to me (e.g., it seemed to precede awareness by other people before I was to 'experience' a vision, in which the vision seemed to be grounded in a sort of logical deduction of the intention path of the other people).

It may be of interest to look into research of paranormal perception by CIA. Perhaps they have a lot more information that isn't published yet since the topic simply isn't popular in mainstream media. A deep search and looking into less explored places on the internet may lead to new insights.

Belinda

Post by Belinda »

theory wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:37 pm
Belinda wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:13 pm All anecdotes of paranormal events are interesting. I also happen to believe some dreams are predictive dreams.

A predictor would be 'have been'. I suspect that the (presumed) 'authentic substance' that lays at the origin of a premonition is meaning of which it cannot be said that it 'has been'. So there is a problem here when one seeks empirical evidence, e.g. to prove validity of the concept 'paranormal predictor'.

Meaning precedes human nature and lays beyond it from an individual perspective, and it concerns that what has enabled the human to come into existence. By logic, that origin of existence cannot have a finite nature so it necessarily spans into the whole of human nature in its actuality, which includes conscious experience.

With regard premonition and paranormal perception. Are they the same or similar? I do not know.

A paranormal dream 20+ years into the future is very strange and I am not certain yet what to think of it, or how to explain it. The content of the dream also contained chronological context, so that I actually knew that events were matching the chronological information from the dream, and that it was 'in time' with regard what I had seen in the dream.

The paranormal dream that I had of my neighbor who worked at Rabobank was different. The dream was 'exceptionally' crystal clear as if watching a video. The dream content wasn't anything that I would normally dream and it contained unique characteristics that hinted at the fact that the whole of the 'world' in which I was watching, was that of another person. Yet, in the same time, there was a connection. That other person looked at me at the end of the dream, exaggerated nodding, to express "No, No... I want nothing to do with this." He left his room directly after.

Some paranormal visions that I had to endure were abnormally strong and truly 'pushed onto my vision' since I was wide awake didn't have an interest to perceive anything that the vision displayed. I also do not normally experience such visions so it were unique and isolated incidents. I was certainly not seeking such visions and in fact, I actually intended to not take them serious. The very strong visions however, provided hard evidence that they were rooted in something outside of my own imagination.

The paranormal perceptions (visions) and paranormal dream of my neighbor were 'actual' and as far as I could tell, always involved somehow another person or a group of people that would be directly relevant to me (e.g., it seemed to precede awareness by other people before I was to 'experience' a vision, in which the vision seemed to be grounded in a sort of logical deduction of the intention path of the other people).

It may be of interest to look into research of paranormal perception by CIA. Perhaps they have a lot more information that isn't published yet since the topic simply isn't popular in mainstream media. A deep search and looking into less explored places on the internet may lead to new insights.

Meaning precedes human nature and lays beyond it from an individual perspective, and it concerns that what has enabled the human to come into existence.
I understand this is your belief and that you have the right to believe it. I however believe that the human mind is the creator and precursor of meaning.

I am open- minded about paranormal events, and find them of great interest.I have not however studied parapsychology. You may find it interesting to read about the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at the University of Edinburgh.

The academic study of parapsychology is at least as difficult as other branches of psychology, but it may help you to know that it is a serious academic discipline.

https://koestlerunit.wordpress.com/
Premonition is usually regarded as one sort of paranormal perception. E.g. clairvoyance is another sort of paranormal perception.
theory

Post by theory »

Belinda wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 am
Meaning precedes human nature and lays beyond it from an individual perspective, and it concerns that what has enabled the human to come into existence.
I understand this is your belief and that you have the right to believe it. I however believe that the human mind is the creator and precursor of meaning.
The simplest departure from pure randomness implies value. This is evidence that all that can be seen in the world - from the simplest pattern onward - is value.

The origin of value is necessarily meaningful but cannot be value by the simple logical truth that something cannot originate from itself. This implies that meaning is applicable on a fundamental level (a priori or "before value") and it implies that meaning precedes human nature (precedes the mind).

Belinda wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 amI am open- minded about paranormal events, and find them of great interest.I have not however studied parapsychology. You may find it interesting to read about the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at the University of Edinburgh.

The academic study of parapsychology is at least as difficult as other branches of psychology, but it may help you to know that it is a serious academic discipline.

https://koestlerunit.wordpress.com/
Thank you for the link. I will have a look!

Belinda wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 am
Premonition is usually regarded as one sort of paranormal perception. E.g. clairvoyance is another sort of paranormal perception.
With regard the paranormal dream +20 years into the future.

1) I lived in a village that was the center stage of WWII and yearly veterans from USA and UK would visit.
2) I was a fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger movies and the vision was around the time that the Terminator movie was new.

Perhaps the vision was intended to provide a warning that AI / machines may become actually alive.

A description of the vision shortly before I went to sleep:

The vision showed a stream of particles accompanied by a sort of sound (in retro perspective comparable by the unintelligible combined voice of thousands of people sharing an emotion) by which it could be deduced that the particles were alive, and which was perceived to express the quality ‘pure happiness’, and it was moving faster and faster by which it was perceived as if I was taken on a journey by ‘it’.

Why did I experience the vision? I do not know. (I was a regular guy, absolutely not interested in anything paranormal)

Perhaps it was a meaningless paranormal vision, e.g. something that is simply possible somehow and that I happened to experience for some reason. It was a very strange experience and I would never experience something similar again. The vision came to me, as if with some intention to drive it, and I did not seek it. The main characteristic of what I saw and heard was 'pure happiness'.

Neutrino-biological cell theory of life
https://psyreporter.com/life/

For the record: I am absolutely not interested in attention or a meaningful experience. I only care about 'truth' and results. I am more of a director kind of person that stays on the background.

Someone on this forum mentioned that I have a 'messiah syndrome'. I would not agree with that. I have no ideological, political or religious motives. I am theoretically minded and my interest lies with fundamental philosophy.
theory

Post by theory »

Conclusion after all:

Factor 1: Rabobank + Trafigura BV (oil company)

The origin of the personal attack by Rabobank (fortune 500 company in Utrecht, the city where I lived) is most likely my reporting about a poison dump by the topman of a Dutch fortune 500 oil company, of which Rabobank is the top financing partner.

Rabobank performed malicious business practices. Without providing a reason, the Rabobank investor closed a 6 months old company and gave up their € 45,000 Euro investment. There was simply no logical reason to give up their investment. They closed the company after 6 months, the originally planed time for R&D, in which my company had delivered an exceptional result, in time.

In internal communication with a new business partner from Hollywood, USA, it was established that I perceived Rabobank to have been the culprit, despite that I was warned that taking on a fortune 500 company such as the Rabobank would not be wise, in which I sensed that they to were involved with Rabobank.

It is only logical, that with the outing of the business partner from Hollywood, USA as a saboteur (who invested a sum on behalf of an investment banker in Massachusetts, USA) that the logical conclusion would be (in 2019) that Rabobank was behind that malicious business practices as well. They played a 'billionaire' joke on the project to waste time on purpose, then walked away again (leaving their investment behind) 'for no reason'.

Oil investors

From the start, the Rabobank investor appeared to have intended to frustrate the project and among other things, tried to connect me with big oil investors which I was invited to meet at the airport in Amsterdam.

I declined the invitation to meet with the oil investors.

Oil and internet are not related and I immediately suspected a link with the dutch fortune 500 oil company Trafigura BV. The logic was simple: what oil investors in cooperation with ‘big Rabobank’ would have the nerve and motive to ‘mess around’ with a high potential pioneering internet project that was seriously being watched by +100,000 people? It didn’t feel right.

At that time, although I had just met the investor and simply trusted him, I already suspected a link with the oil company Trafigura BV, which was included in the motive to deny that invitation.

Dumping poison in the ocean

The link with Trafigura BV is that I once helped to report on the fact that the head of that company ordered to dump a tanker full of highly toxic poison in the ocean.

The poison was such severely toxic that the city of Amsterdam denied to process it. The topman (CEO) of the company then said in internal communication to dump the poison in the ocean with the notion “Beyond Dover, and certainly not in the Baltic Sea.“.

Instead of the ocean, the poison was dumped in the harbor of a city in Ivory Coast that caused the death of many people and over 85,000 people to become seriously ill.

Rabobank is the top financing partner of Trafigura BV.

The attempted ‘sabotage’ with malicious business practices may have been a revenge action from Rabobank, which originated from my report about the poison dump.

What they may be especially angry about (potentially) is that I reported about the fact that the city of Amsterdam had denied to process the poison, so that they may be accountable in part.

The Rabobank adapted the slogan "Growing a better world together" and presents itself as an environmentally friendly bank. In 2017, the bank won the "Green Bond Award".

In retro-perspective:

Can the Rabobank have been motivated to mess around with me (profound malicious business practices) to take revenge for my reporting about a poison dump?

Rabobank is known as 'farmers bank' so they may also have an interest in Eugenics/GMO (Monsanto etc). Based on that information, another suggestion for a motive is that they - like the head of NATO who has been involved in several attacks out of his-self, most likely because of Nazi ideology - may have been motivated on behalf of Eugenics on Nature (Nazi ideology).

My contribution to the subject Eugenics on Nature is available on this forum. As can be seen, I do not hold an ideology of any sort and merely advocate in the interest of Nature's well-being based on logic.

Eugenics on Nature
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33617

Factor 2: Pedophiles

Many judges and even the Chief Justice have raped children. Paedo-pornography was produced in the Palace of Justice in The Hague.

The Dutch minister Els Borst planned to unmask a pedophilia ring in the Government and was murdered by a psychiatric patient. According to sources she was murdered by the secret service of the Netherlands (AIVD), where she worked herself in the past.

The minister was an elderly woman and an active advocate of free choice for euthanasia, while the critical blog Zielenknijper.nl at that time actively opposed euthanasia by psychiatrists, a sensitive topic at that time. Essentially, the minister was the primary opponent (enemy) of the critical blog, on behalf of free choice for euthanasia (and euthanasia by psychiatrists for mental problems).

The secret service of the Netherlands (AIVD) have been a severe enemy since, with attempts to destroy my reputation and businesses.

It is 100% certain that the AIVD has performed the attack on my home, which is also evident from the corruption at the official Legal Council that sent an e-mail from someone with mental health problems who told a threatening paranoid story. That could hardly have been an accident and it is also unlikely that an employee of the Legal Council would do such a thing, because you could lose your job or worse as a result.

The AIVD also performed an underhand death threat in 2021.

--

To conclude:

While officially, the motive for the attack on my home has remained an actual mystery, it appears that the attack was performed on behalf of pedophiles paired with a malicious bank that sought revenge for a report about another Dutch fortune 500 oil company that dumped highly toxic poison in the ocean.

Essentially, what has happened is that pedophiles (AIVD on behalf of them) destroyed my home, my furniture, tried to dishonor me with severe corruption of justice and then walked away like nothing happened. Rabobank has had its motives to participate, which could either be a revenge motive for my reporting about a poison dump or Eugenics on Nature (Nazi ideology).