Hi to one and all

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Hi to one and all

Post by VVilliam »

My name is William.

I am interested in philosophy and in the Simulation Theory...I understand there is a very good case for the theory being the most likely reason for why we exist within this experience we refer to [commonly] as "Reality".

Some other interests of mine are music (writing songs, production, recording etc...) and theology.

I hope to find interesting minds to interact with on this Forum. :)

Cheers

W
attofishpi

Re: Hi to one and all

Post by attofishpi »

VVilliam wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 pm My name is William.

I am interested in philosophy and in the Simulation Theory...I understand there is a very good case for the theory being the most likely reason for why we exist within this experience we refer to [commonly] as "Reality".

Some other interests of mine are music (writing songs, production, recording etc...) and theology.

I hope to find interesting minds to interact with on this Forum. :)

Cheers

W
Hi William

Welcome to the forum.

I too have an interest in the Simulation Theory - in fact the 3rd part intelligence that runs our reality has revealed certain things, beyond the fact that it actually exists, to me over 23yrs of experience.

On my website I have been doing art in an attempt to reveal some of what I have learned about God or 'God'.

I would recommend reading 'About Andrew Seas' in the top left first if you do visit the site.

www.androcies.com

Cheers
Andrew Seas.
VVilliam

Re: Hi to one and all

Post by VVilliam »

Thanks for that link Andrew.

I have now read your "'About Andrew Seas" intro as directed. I get it. We are very similar in story-line although I suspect perhaps we have different ways in which we connect with our..."Voice" [The].

My general impression is that we would do well to connect further and swap said stories [etc] as would be the most natural thing individuals in our position could do.

We can set this up [preliminary] through PM if it suits...I see you have an contact on your site, so if I don't hear from you via this platform, I will use that one...

Cheers

W