Hi to all

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Flora

Hi to all

Post by Flora »

Okay, my username is Flora.

Hi to everyone here.

I am interested in sharing my ideas and observations regarding working of human Mind, consciousness, emotions, logic etc. I need fair degree of freedom of speech and expression for this. Maybe little higher. These are not exactly philosophies but observations, experience etc. which may look like philosophies when discussed in loose terms. I am certainly of philosophical bend of mind who can discuss range of things, which will certainly be philosophies, but these also are helpful to understand the observations regarding mind, emotions etc. Otherwise you may not understand my ideas and observations, and sharing my ideas are very important to me.

Thank you. I hope you will enjoy my stay.
surreptitious57

Re: Hi to all

Post by surreptitious57 »

What you say sounds very interesting Flora so I would really like to see you share your ideas as much as possible
I therefore hope you will stay here and become an active member rather than leave after a few posts like some
bahman

Post by bahman »

Hi Hi.
Flora

Post by Flora »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:25 pm What you say sounds very interesting Flora so I would really like to see you share your ideas as much as possible
I therefore hope you will stay here and become an active member rather than leave after a few posts like some
Thanks surreptitious57
bahman wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:51 amHi Hi.
Hi 😊
bahman

Post by bahman »

Flora wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:17 am
surreptitious57 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:25 pm What you say sounds very interesting Flora so I would really like to see you share your ideas as much as possible
Thanks surreptitious57
bahman wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:51 amHi Hi.
Hi 😊
:mrgreen: