Post by Arising_uk »

Ours.
Kerpowee!!
Arising_uk

Re: Luxin the wise fool is back

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:33 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:31 pm
Dontaskme wrote: There is nothing to understand about emptiness, except in this conception of meaning.
Like I said, not a scooby.
Only in your dreams.
Actually this was short and rude of me. What I meant is because your metaphysic has us as nothing or just one nothing(?) then you do not appear to consider that language evolved exactly to communicate between two things.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:36 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:33 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:31 pm
Like I said, not a scooby.
Only in your dreams.
Actually this was short and rude of me. What I meant is because your metaphysic has us as nothing or just one nothing(?) then you do not appear to consider that language evolved exactly to communicate between two things.

Everything and Nothing is two things ...but things don't communicate....things are communicated by the No thing thing, making communication Every thing. Therefore Everything and Nothing is a communication between No Self to it's Self...from Source to Source an endless wellspring of knowledge bursting forth.

Think about it, where do words come from but from thought - thought that reflects the physicality of all things. And yet no thought has ever been seen, thoughts are only known conceptually by association with their attached meaning...that are then superimposed upon silent not-knowing reality.

No thing is making this story. Knowledge is a fiction. There is no agent in the word/concept of SELF. A concept is just an empty reflection, it's an image of the imageless..

Stories are like video games and movies and books. Knowledge is all in the mind...the mind is the creator of horror, and evil, and every other blood curdling idea it can think of...

And then the mind beats itself up over it's own creations telling itself I hate you you rotten evil you, it's addicted to it's own drama.

Have you ever watched an evil themed movie, or read an evil themed book, or played an evil themed video game, and not been bothered one iota about it..well welcome to the world of the mind that you created.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:Everything and Nothing is two things ...
No, "everything" is all things and "nothing" is no thing which as far as we can tell doesn't exist other than a thing not being present.
...but things don't communicate....
You are a thing, I am a thing in fact we are all things and we patently communicate. You appear to have a very tenuous grasp of the English language.
things are communicated by the No thing thing, making communication Every thing. Therefore Everything and Nothing is a communication between No Self to it's Self...from Source to Source an endless wellspring of knowledge bursting forth. ...
Piffle.
Think about it, where do words come from but from thought - thought that reflects the physicality of all things. And yet no thought has ever been seen, thoughts are only known conceptually by association with their attached meaning...that are then superimposed upon silent not-knowing reality. ...
You use the word "thought" with no apparent understanding of what a thought is as if you did you'd know that you can see, hear and feel your thoughts all the time. You are bound up in the mistaken belief that a thought is the inner voice of language, it isn't.
No thing is making this story. Knowledge is a fiction. There is no agent in the word/concept of SELF. A concept is just an empty reflection, it's an image of the imageless.. ...
The concept of "self" expressed in words is the communication of a body with senses, memory and language in an external world to another body with senses, memory and language in an external world, you cannot have language without there being two. A single consciousness would not need nor even be able to evolve such a thing as the language we are communicating with. But let's say it was possible, if so the only way language would occur would be if the consciousness split itself into two separate things who then had the need to communicate and hence there would now be two separate consciousness not one.
Stories are like video games and movies and books. Knowledge is all in the mind...the mind is the creator of horror, and evil, and every other blood curdling idea it can think of...

And then the mind beats itself up over it's own creations telling itself I hate you you rotten evil you, it's addicted to it's own drama.

Have you ever watched an evil themed movie, or read an evil themed book, or played an evil themed video game, and not been bothered one iota about it..well welcome to the world of the mind that you created.
What on earth are you waffling on about?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:32 am What on earth are you waffling on about?
Depends how you read into it. What you see, and how you interpret what you see. Whatever you see, will be you're picture, and your answer in one.

Ta da! ..the mirror of the mind can only reflect what it puts in there. It's all just paint upon the blank screen / aka the MIND.

Trust me, you really don't want to know what you are talking about, interpreting what you see, for you are probably not going to like it anyway. The mirror never lies :shock: