Hello, I just arrived

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Hello, I just arrived

Post by attofishpi »

pilgrim1917 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm ... How do you find American humor? :D[/size]
We're all still searching for it, if only we could find that bloody torch..
pilgrim1917

Post by pilgrim1917 »

:D There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. Will Rogers, American humorist
pilgrim1917

Post by pilgrim1917 »

Hey there. Pilgrim brings to mind 1620 and the Mayflower, John Wayne, Eric Clapton. I heard recently that an epidemic more than decimated Indian tribes along coastal North America before 1620. Something to check out one of these days.
Yes, something to check out one of these days. So, tell me, what kinds of Canadian TV is popular now? My wife and I enjoy a CBC production, "Murdock Mysteries." We are avid fans of it, in fact. Cheers.
pilgrim1917

Post by pilgrim1917 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:56 am
pilgrim1917 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm ... How do you find American humor? :D[/size]

Very good, attofishpi. Your reply gave me a hearty chuckle. What's new?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

pilgrim1917 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 pm

Hey Pilgrim - ya life is pretty darn good right now. For me, and many people I know that are very creative, this Covid thing is pretty darn convenient, government is paying a lot of us to have time to do this shit we actually are passionate about!

I met some guys that are making a futuristic comedy the other day when I was walking my dog. They are making it in a shed and a spare room with green screens and a bit of CGI. It's pretty darn good actually - www.spacedude2420.com

I'm working on getting some paintings finished - and coding my website in PHP for a review system for a cyberpunk book I wrote - Alpha Two - I'm releasing the PDF for free once I get the review system finished. www.andrewseas.com

A while ago I was developing Chapter One in virtual reality in the Unreal Engine - too much work just for me though! - so those 2420 blokes might be on board down the track..and I wouldn't mind helping them out with scripts and learning some of the CGI\green screen stuff.

You might have noticed I removed a post - it wasn't because of concern of what I said for people on this forum - but for a company that might be digging in to my antics. :wink:

I really like Seth Macfarlane stuff (obviously) - once I get the full blown sex change I'm gonna have his babies.

Deuce Bigalow - FLMAO! - it was really embarrassing, laughing so much in a cinema!

But yea love Brit humour - I like wacky - but so long as there remains wit - Python was too idiotic most of the time, but when they hit the mark, they nailed it, like the life of Brian - no pun intended.

So how's life with you Pilgrim?
pilgrim1917

Post by pilgrim1917 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:35 am
pilgrim1917 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 pm

So how's life with youS Pilgrim?
Greetings, attofishpi, my apologies for the delay in responding. I am well. But getting antsy, wife and me would like to do some traveling this summer, but that is uncertain right now, playing it by ear. Writing poems and reading novels mostly, thinking about writing fiction. We'll see, I'm praying about it, asking for God's direction. Do you believe in God, attofishpi?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

pilgrim1917 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:48 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:35 am
pilgrim1917 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 pm [/b]

So how's life with youS Pilgrim?
Greetings, attofishpi, my apologies for the delay in responding. I am well. But getting antsy, wife and me would like to do some traveling this summer, but that is uncertain right now, playing it by ear. Writing poems and reading novels mostly, thinking about writing fiction. We'll see, I'm praying about it, asking for God's direction. Do you believe in God, attofishpi?
Yes...I actually have gnosis of God's existence.

I also would like to do some traveling - hopefully the NT will open its border to SA residents soon (im in Oz) because I would like to see Kakadu.

Are you in the US?

What sort of fiction would you like to write?

-atto
pilgrim1917

Post by pilgrim1917 »

Biblical Fiction.