Hello I'm Phenomenal Graffiti

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

phenomenal graffiti

Hello I'm Phenomenal Graffiti

Post by phenomenal graffiti »

Greetings everyone,

My username is Phenomenal Graffiti. I am a Berkeylian Idealist, which means I hold that brains do not create consciousness, physical matter and energy do not exist, and the only things that exist are conscious minds within an overarching external Mind.

I have written several articles, the latest being: "The Most Logically Possible and Consistent Form of Judeo-Christian Theology, Ever"--which is in graphic novel form rather than typed text.

I hope to have interesting and enlightening conversation.

ImageImage
tapaticmadness

Re: Hello I'm Phenomenal Graffiti

Post by tapaticmadness »

phenomenal graffiti wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:11 am Greetings everyone,

My username is Phenomenal Graffiti. I am a Berkeylian Idealist, which means I hold that brains do not create consciousness, physical matter and energy do not exist, and the only things that exist are conscious minds within an overarching external Mind.

I have written several articles, the latest being: "The Most Logically Possible and Consistent Form of Judeo-Christian Theology, Ever"--which is in graphic novel form rather than typed text.

ImageImage
Hello Mr. Graffiti, I too have great respect for Berkeley, though I am an extreme philosophical realist. How do I find your writings on Theology? I will be most happy to discuss religious/philosophical matters with you.
bahman

Re: Hello I'm Phenomenal Graffiti

Post by bahman »

phenomenal graffiti wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:11 am Greetings everyone,

ImageImage
Hi and welcome to the forum. By the way, matter and energy exist otherwise minds could not interact with each other.