Blah blah.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Repoman05

Blah blah.

Post by Repoman05 »

Hey howdy do. I used to do a lot of political discussion forums but at the moment they don't let the general public discuss politics on political forums and I'm losing interest in it anyway. I took a philosophy class in collage long long ago and I even went so far as to demand the professor give me a D so it didn't look bad against my 4 F's (: from my other classes. Someone showed me Diablo II and a gallon of pot butter in the same year :D Diablo II and the gallon of pot butter won(I did however get the guy back by outing his fraternity's cocain dealer and expelling his whole fraternity:)

I've had a lifetime of dead junky friends and killing or convicting their dealers but there's still a few left. In fact at the moment there's so many I'm just targeting catholic connected pederast heroin cartels like California.

I like to explain enculturation as pandemic subjective agnosia. I'm currently coining codification fallacy. And I'm hard into incorporeal mindlessness as opposed to semantic timelessness.

I describe language as ad populum fallacy meant to refer to meanings. I believe in corporeal truth as something that exists independently of us and our belief of it.

And

I leave boards that don't have edit functions. There's no reason I should have to risk a whole write-up vanishing because of some douche bag admin with Stockholm syndrome for their k-12 oppressors.