Greetings from Scotland

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RealPhilosophicus

Greetings from Scotland

Post by RealPhilosophicus »

Hello all,

My name is Liam and I study both philosophy and psychology. Interested in practically every field, I try to broaden my understanding through interdisciplinary thinking, ultimately trying to yeild all-encompassing answers to the complex problems of the modern world.

My key area in philosophy is ethics, particularly thinking about this subject I examine its deontological base, arguing for both a moral inclusion of virtue ethics and Christianity as universal values.

Pleased to meet you all. Feel free to get in touch if you want to talk upon reading a post of mine that made you want to discuss more.
Sculptor

Re: Greetings from Scotland

Post by Sculptor »

RealPhilosophicus wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:53 am Hello all,

My name is Liam and I study both philosophy and psychology. Interested in practically every field, I try to broaden my understanding through interdisciplinary thinking, ultimately trying to yeild all-encompassing answers to the complex problems of the modern world.

My key area in philosophy is ethics, particularly thinking about this subject I examine its deontological base, arguing for both a moral inclusion of virtue ethics and Christianity as universal values.
Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Pleased to meet you all. Feel free to get in touch if you want to talk upon reading a post of mine that made you want to discuss more.
Hello. Are the answers to complex problems you've found simple or complex?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hello again.

The concept of "problem" may interest you in a recent Applied Ethics discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27590#p427760
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

My name is Liam...
Welcome to the scrum, Liam.