Intro?

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AllyPike

Intro?

Post by AllyPike »

This forum asks for introducing oneself? I’m a professional with a family of 4(including me). I like Led Zeppelin and the Cure and War on Drugs and Beach House. Editing online and adhering to grammar rules feels pretty bourgeois. I’ll probably try to use proper punctuation but I’m gonna say this fancy phone does a mediocre job keeping it more coherent than what I mark. I teach. I currently teach elementary school music in both official languages. I started my career as a French Immersion classroom teach (it sounds prestigious but it’s just teaching everything in French). My degree is a BAH Special Field Concentration in Linguistics with German and Psychology. I have a strong (almost degree but changed in third year) background in Visual Arts History. I think about physics a lot. But only philosophically because I don’t have the math background or inclination to prove my ideas about music, life and physics. I joined this forum to see if other people are thinking similarly because I think there’s something to Zeitgeist but mostly I think time isn’t linear so it’s a fun way to pass it.