Hello everybody! Greetings From Germany

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

philosophic nature

Hello everybody! Greetings From Germany

Post by philosophic nature »

Dear Users,

My name is Dominik and I am 28 Years old. I live in a little town in germany. Im very interested in philosophics.
I love discussing, and talking about many topics in philosopic nature ways. I love philosophic because its so natural
and protected speech for every body who wants to know something. I feel myself not got, because i feel much
anxiety infront of myself. I dont know how to solve those anxiety feelings to get more clarity into my live to
focus on positive things that im concentrating for.
I dont know how to solve the fears infront of my soul.

Maybe we can solve it by discussions in this forum.

Best greetings,

philosophic nature
Dominik
-1-

Re: Hello everybody! Greetings From Germany

Post by -1- »

Ah, Dominik! The Zeitgeist has bitten you in the leg.

Existential angst. Maybe you are young? I used to have a lot of that in my youth. Then I kept taking the pills the psychiatrists prescribed for me, and I got a whole lot better in 20-30 years. Now I'm 65 and feel fine and dandy.

Gluckliche Gesundheit zu Ihnen!

(Don't get a cow... my German is very poor. Almost non-existent.)

Herzliche Willkommen zur diesen Webseiten.
philosophic nature

Post by philosophic nature »

Thank you very much!
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

Herzlich willkommen!
AllyPike

Post by AllyPike »

Hey Dominik.
I do speak German pretty fluently but I think you maybe are practicing your English. I’m proud of you for choosing a forum in another language and for choosing a forum with a general topic that interests you. That’s really important! Feeling comfortable and confident is hard. When you focus on strengths and interests that you have in common, it makes it easier to feel safe talking to people, even virtually like this. Good thinking! Philosophy is such a varied and interesting topic because it usually deals with grand ideas that usually only stay theoretical. It lets you ask questions that may never have answers. Another good reason to interact with people in this format. Well done and all the best!