Hello Everyone

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harish

Hello Everyone

Post by Harish »

Hello Everyone,

I guess I could say I am new to this Forum. But thats where something funny happened today. I was searching for a philosophy magazine around 2016 and found about Philosophy Now magazine and started reading it. So far I haven't noticed that there is a Forum associated with this magazine's website, because I mostly read in Magzter mobile app, and only found about the forum last week. For last few days I was going through the forum discussions and I thought I could join the forum. I clicked the register link and entered my first name, as username, and email and other details and clicked submit. It said username already in use. I modified my username and clicked submit and it said email already exists! Strange I thought how can this site have my email id. Retried many times and ended up getting same response. And then I searched my email inbox and found that I have joined this forum in 2014 :) That too, around same date, Dec/18. I don't know what would be the word to explain this situation.

Anyway, I am Harish. I am a reader of this magazine for last two years. Reading philosophy for about more than two years. Have written few articles about Philosophy in my native language Tamil. Nothing much else to say. Software engineer by profession.

I am happy I could rejoin. I wish I could be more active, atleast following discussions, this time.

Thanks,
Harish
bahman

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by bahman »

Hi there.
LoganC

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by LoganC »

Hi there. I'm Logan. New to this site, old-time lover of philosophy and reason. Currently a PhD candidate in evolutionary theory. Have you guys ever published on this site?

Reading anything good at the moment?

Cheers,
Logan