Sonofgloin has arrived

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sonofgloin

Sonofgloin has arrived

Post by Sonofgloin »

As a recently deleted poster on the Dissident Philosophy Forum splinter group I hope to find a forum where the mods do not delete your posts if they do not have the upper hand in the debate, as happened on the afore mentioned site. I might add that System Hater (the mod in question) rules the forum like Mussolini, the trains might run on time, but he has shot all the commuters.........many thanks.
mickthinks

Re: Sonofgloin has arrived

Post by mickthinks »

You'll get no prizes here for being a victim of ill-treatment, Sonofgloin, but you are very welcome. I hope you like us and have come to stay.
realunoriginal

Post by realunoriginal »

Well, in my own defense, at least I never banned any particular person from the original dissidents forum.

Then again, Jean did press the limits when he started copying peoples identities, what a splendid personality.
MagnetMan

Post by MagnetMan »

Hi, Son
look forward to your disagreements :mrgreen:
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

welcome :mrgreen:

(PS: don't worry, Really Unoriginal is a proof that people are NEVER banned here, no matter what they say...)
realunoriginal

Post by realunoriginal »

Nisus wrote:welcome :mrgreen:

(PS: don't worry, Really Unoriginal is a proof that people are NEVER banned here, no matter what they say...)
As long as you don't tell fat women they need a diet & exercise, you should be fine...
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

realunoriginal wrote: As long as you don't tell fat women they need a diet & exercise, you should be fine...
Male members also tend to appreciate politeness... :roll:

By the way, why are you so sure that Artisticsolution is a 'hag'? :lol:
AMod

Post by AMod »

Nisus,

You mistake the situation. Read the welcome thread to understand what gets you banned here.

You can get banned here and if you do we will remove all your posts and if we can be bothered all your comments as well. As such, you will have never have existed here.

What we don't generally do is ban foul language and incoherant rants as we think they speak for themselves and, apparently, there is a new function that allows members to exclude posts from 'foes' so this problem should be much reduced in future.

RU,
Stop whinning about your treatment and playing the martyr.

AMod

ps,
I'll just remind those that do engage in such behaviour that they have effectively banned themselves, as it breaks the rules of the registration contract that they agreed to. However, we have decided to be philosophical about this.
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

As usual, my words are misinterpreted. I'm starting to get used to it. Well, in case you need an explanation, AMod, I was just saying that
AMod wrote: What we don't generally do is ban foul language and incoherant rants as we think they speak for themselves and, apparently, there is a new function that allows members to exclude posts from 'foes' so this problem should be much reduced in future.
in other boards people tend to be banned for the reasons you mentioned... :roll:
realunoriginal

Post by realunoriginal »

Nisus wrote:
realunoriginal wrote: As long as you don't tell fat women they need a diet & exercise, you should be fine...
Male members also tend to appreciate politeness... :roll:
Why the shit do I care about politeness? Philosophy is more important to me than politeness.

Nisus wrote:By the way, why are you so sure that Artisticsolution is a 'hag'? :lol:
She is a coward and almost all physically-attractive women I have met are not cowards.

So based on probability, I assume she is an ugly hag who uses pseudo-intelligence to make up for her ugly face.

Either way I know she has no self-confidence, which is a trait all women share deep down. All women are nihilists that intuitively-hate themselves due to penis envy (a lack of individuality). I would even go so far as to say women have no souls or essence as 'subjects' because they exist as objects. If this were not true, then it would be impossible for Mankind to control women, but that is clearly not the case. Women/Females make perfect sheep, and fat-ass cows. But when it comes to Humanity, women are only as good as they are practical, which is unquestionable.

AMod wrote:RU,
Stop whinning about your treatment and playing the martyr.
I'm not "whining" nor "playing the martyr".

It is basic herd psychology. If you start attacking the women of any social group with "The Truth", including here at Failosophy Now, then a ban is permanent. And the reason for that is quite simple. If you scare all the "female philosophers" off a philosophy website, then essentially nobody will participate at that website. Feminized men (people like you and the other Brits on this board) need the false hope that women pay attention to you in order to feel your failosophies have worth when in fact they do not have any inherent worth in the first place.

So I figured I would warn others on how not to get banned should they concern themselves with that. If I wanted to be banned, then why would I still be here, huh, Amod??? Basic reasoning should indicate that I do not *WANT* to be banned from anywhere. What kind of male animal does *WANT* to be banned from a social group when that social group exists to feed his potential as a living entity? The only reason *MEN* get banned is because they are deemed a threat against the women who live in such-and-such social group, like Failosophy Now.
AMod

Post by AMod »

Nisus,
"As usual, my words are misinterpreted. I'm starting to get used to it."

Don't, pay more attention to your words as this is supposed to be a philosophy forum.

So, saying 'Since X has not been Z proves that Z will NEVER happen to Y' was a false assumption that I wished to correct.

"...in other boards people tend to be banned for the reasons you mentioned"

Lets make it clear to all. Here we do not give a toss about what happened to whomever elsewhere. So leave your past behind as to introduce yourself as a refugee from elsewhere helps how as an introduction to your thoughs? Other than hinting that your words may be yet more ranting and frothing diatribes, for example, the above.

AMod
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

Really Unoriginal,

politeness, just like everything else, has its uses. You will not take anything from other people if they refuse to talk with you because of your rude behaviour...

And I do think you should treat the women you meet in these boards with some due consideration, because you sound like a woman-hater sometimes...

AMod,

My meaning was clear. Judging from your own words, I deduce that even though banishment is theoretically possible here, in practice it rarely occurs, for there is a much greater amount of respect for freedom of speech and tolerance here than in other places...
AMod

Post by AMod »

Once fucking again RU,
Read the Welcome thread to understand what gets you banned here. And you are seriously starting to piss me-off such that I may make a very emotional judgement and remove you and all your posts just because I can and that your whinging voice is beginning to grate upon these ears.
realunoriginal wrote:f you start attacking the women of any social group with "The Truth", including here at Failosophy Now, then a ban is permanent.
You will only get a ban for actually attacking the person, an unlikely occurence I give you, or threatening such behaviour.
And the reason for that is quite simple. If you scare all the "female philosophers" off a philosophy website, then essentially nobody will participate at that website. Feminized men (people like you and the other Brits on this board) need the false hope that women pay attention to you in order to feel your failosophies have worth when in fact they do not have any inherent worth in the first place.
You are deluded.
So I figured I would warn others on how not to get banned should they concern themselves with that. If I wanted to be banned, then why would I still be here, huh, Amod??? Basic reasoning should indicate that I do not *WANT* to be banned from anywhere. What kind of male animal does *WANT* to be banned from a social group when that social group exists to feed his potential as a living entity? The only reason *MEN* get banned is because they are deemed a threat against the women who live in such-and-such social group, like Failosophy Now.
Since they can 'figure' this out by reading the Welcome Thread your 'warning' is pointless, especially since it is wrong. Since you have consistently broken your agreement by your tone of words and the words that you use, you have obviously put yourself in the position whereby we could ban you at any time with no ethical or moral problem. Since we understand that a person such as yourself puts no stock by their word and such agreements, and that you have not broken the few laws that we have regarding 'what is philosophy?' You will find yourself still able to login upon this 'failing' website. A place that you appear to want to keep returning to? Given the tripe above can I assume that you are actually looking to pull.
AMod
ps,
Don't bother to reply.
realunoriginal

Post by realunoriginal »

Nisus wrote:Really Unoriginal,

politeness, just like everything else, has its uses. You will not take anything from other people if they refuse to talk with you because of your rude behaviour...
I do not see that politeness is owed to an uncivilized human animal, much like I see the Second World Brits here.

Nisus wrote:And I do think you should treat the women you meet in these boards with some due consideration, because you sound like a woman-hater sometimes...
Respect is given where respect is due.

Do you know why men respect women?? Because they put out, no other reason.

Women only pretend intelligence. Women copy the thoughts/ideas/ideals of men.
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

Since women are incapable of achieving the heights of human thinking, isn't it illogical to treat them like you do?

You're blaming a deaf man for his not being capable of hearing you...