Hey from the UK

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kie1987

Hey from the UK

Post by Kie1987 »

Hi everyone Kieran (Kie) from the UK.
Er a little about myself always fascinated with taking apart all my toys as a kid loving seeing how they all worked grew up with a fascination with structural and mechanical engineering still do now but a more pressing interest and that came about when I decided to take life apart to see how that worked begging first with an interest in philosophy in ethics not much but a little dabble then looked at a bit of quantum theory and then onto spirituality (the study of) and then I discovered hermetic philosophy and I’ve being studying bits where I can (being a farther of 2 girls) it’s something that has gripped me for the past 6 months and I’m absolutely fascinated by it! So as you see a complete amateur but one hundred percent focused on learning anything and everything about how and why. So I am excited get involved in some awesome discussions and debates but please leave your ego at the door I have no time closed minded foolishness.

Thanks for reading

Kie 😊
uwot

Wotcher Kie.

Post by uwot »

Welcome to the forum.
Dalek Prime

Re: Hey from the UK

Post by Dalek Prime »

Kie1987 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:08 pm ... I have no time closed minded foolishness.

Thanks for reading

Kie 😊
Well, I suggest you make the time here.