Looking Forward

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Jameslof

Im new here

Post by Jameslof »

If you wana do it just do it. You don't need our permission. You know the best course of action.
Jameslof

Im new here

Post by Jameslof »

This is an interesting forum for sure. Hahha I cant stop reading all the random. xD
Jameslof

Im new here

Post by Jameslof »

I am confused, What are you even talking about? I genuinely want to know.
Jameslof

Im new here

Post by Jameslof »

If you wana do it just do it. You don't need our permission. You know the best course of action.
Jameslof

Im new here

Post by Jameslof »

Glad I joined these forums. I appreciate all the topic information. Was just what I was looking for.
Dalek Prime

Re: Looking Forward

Post by Dalek Prime »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:22 pm 99.999% of all phi ..eh cozy chatters are completely unsuited for philosophy.

I've had my wars with the cozy chatters who sat and made utterly useless cozy chat about sub basic matters, like defining simple words ..people would be fired from any serious business if they can't make a simple correspondence if they constantly asked the other part to define simple words.

No one really reads up on science, but ask fellow glaringly ignorant people and expect them to come up with an fulfilling answer.

Cozy chatters will indulge in the same topics over and over, running in circles chasing their own tail.

....one has to rule the cozy chatters with an iron fist, else you will get exactly nowhere!
What's the difference between cozy chatting and cozy monologues?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:33 pmWhat's the difference between cozy chatting and cozy monologues?
None, you ask a irrelevant question.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:30 am
Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:33 pmWhat's the difference between cozy chatting and cozy monologues?
None, you ask a irrelevant question.
... 'an' irrelevant....