Metaphysics of George King

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

aetheriast

Metaphysics of George King

Post by aetheriast »

It has not been recognised how the last century was a very dangerous time for this world and its humanity.

I have the distinction of being the last surviving member of The Aetherius Society who experienced The Twelve Blessings, which were recorded when George King went into a self induced Samadhic Trance so that Jesus could use his voice for the transmission.
This tells you something of myself precipitated into what is incredible for the most but was a real experience of life changing effect.

It had been decided by such powers concerned with this world for an organisation to be formed as a Spiritual Commando Force connected with extraterrestrial powers in cooperation with metaphysical forces, and so The Aetherius Socierty was born and has continued in a quiet way since the death of the founder whose presence was arranged to coincide with events by special karmic manipulations, in anticipation of the foreseen assaults on this planet which would have wiped us out apart for any unlucky survivors, like if Hell had risen up into this world.

Dates and accounts of such wars can be accessed in the annals of the Aetherius Society and in the book which I published but not named here lest it offend.
I am 93 years old and can only recommend the only reliable information on the UFO subjects, and such metaphysical information acquired through meeting the master of Metaphysics and Yoga, George King. Storing spiritual energy in batteries for release in times of disaster was his invention.

There is more on the occult history of this planet which is really quite frightening and so was never made public, but is included in my book.
Harbal

Re: Metaphysics of George King

Post by Harbal »

aetheriast wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 amI have the distinction of being the last surviving member of The Aetherius Society who experienced The Twelve Blessings,
So when you die there will be one less nutter in the World? What a shame.
Dalek Prime

Re: Metaphysics of George King

Post by Dalek Prime »

Harbal wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:02 pm
aetheriast wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 amI have the distinction of being the last surviving member of The Aetherius Society who experienced The Twelve Blessings,
So when you die there will be one less nutter in the World? What a shame.
Glad I didn't smoke whatever it was that was smoked.