It's an Honour to be here!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SBE

It's an Honour to be here!

Post by SBE »

Hi every one. I have only spent a few hours in various forums put together in my life, so go easy on me. I am honoured and pleased to be here. I am so excited to throw some ideas around. Oh, I guess it is important to say I have no credentials within any academia in any subject so forgive me if I slip somewhere.

I guess I could introduce my thread here before I feel confident enough to start one of my own. I'd like to see more and put some replies down first.

Have you heard of the theory that if 3% of humanity can agree on a certain principle or idea, the rest of humanity will follow. I don't wish to debate if it exists or not, but to ask, if it were true, hypothetically, what would your idea be? What would your imperatives consist of? Something that is an improvement on what we have at the moment. What would be an evolutionary leap forward for humanity that can seriously be considered a type higher civilisation?

Cheers and Respect.
QuantumT

Re: It's an Honour to be here!

Post by QuantumT »

Welcome!

One thing I love about this place is that it has room for pretty much every idea you can think of. But despite that, your suggestions will be debunked, and your claims will be shot down. But it's not a bad thing. It forces you to be more thorough with your research, and check you sources a few extra times.
But even with thorough research and reliable sources, some people will still deny any suggestion or conclussion you may come to. You will get used to that, but you'll need patience to defend your data, so be sure to have that, before you head into the metaphysical swamps we call "discussions" in this place :wink:
uwot

Post by uwot »

SBE wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pmHave you heard of the theory that if 3% of humanity can agree on a certain principle or idea, the rest of humanity will follow. I don't wish to debate if it exists or not, but to ask, if it were true, hypothetically, what would your idea be?
That gravity is a result of refraction. It's all explained here: http://willijbouwman.blogspot.com/2018/ ... st_16.html p33-37 to be specific.
SBE wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pmCheers and Respect.
Likewise.
SBE

Post by SBE »

I know it's way out of the box but I have spent many years on research, just alternative . If you allow me I would like to be known as the crazy conspiracy guy if that's the case, I'm ok with that. Of coarse you are welcome to be honest and ask me not to post, but if we could find our similarities instead of the differences we all would benefit. Let me know what I should do. Most if not all my feedback is negative so maybe I should move on. I suppose it's up to admin. But It wont be much fun if no one could entertain an idea without feeling they have to accept it.
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

SBE wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:59 pm I know it's way out of the box but I have spent many years on research, just alternative . If you allow me I would like to be known as the crazy conspiracy guy if that's the case, I'm ok with that. Of coarse you are welcome to be honest and ask me not to post, but if we could find our similarities instead of the differences we all would benefit. Let me know what I should do. Most if not all my feedback is negative so maybe I should move on. I suppose it's up to admin. But It wont be much fun if no one could entertain an idea without feeling they have to accept it.
The admins will not get in your way, unless they suddenly wake up from their millennium slumber, and see a thread in the wrong category.

Don't be discouraged. Give us all you've got, and let's see what happens! :wink:
uwot

Post by uwot »

You haven't really got the hang of the 'crazy conspiracy guy' thing yet, SBE. Rather than asking our permission to post your ideas, you should be accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being part of the conspiracy. Quantum T is right, just say it.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Welcome to the forum.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

SBE wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm Have you heard of the theory that if 3% of humanity can agree on a certain principle or idea, the rest of humanity will follow.
Makes sense to me that there's a tipping point... like a wave travelling through the sea of humankind. We're even more sensitive than I guessed if it's only 3%.
SBE wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm I don't wish to debate if it exists or not, but to ask, if it were true, hypothetically, what would your idea be?
For people to consider that all possibilities could appear to exist. Within such a vast range of creative potential -- possibly continually expanding -- there is no ongoing singular truth/reality for all to remain stuck in or limited by. There is always more... on many levels... and there's a perfection (and perhaps even power) in the vastness that we cannot see from a worm's-eye view. Maybe we're here to play/create, and the broader the view we have, the less serious/dense it is, and the more fun/expansive it is.
SBE wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pmWhat would be an evolutionary leap forward for humanity that can seriously be considered a type higher civilisation?
To be aware of our role/responsibility in what we create and perpetuate, and recognize that we are not limited to that.
SBE

Post by SBE »

Thanks for the replies of welcome. I got a little confused because some replies pointed out that I would be debunked when in my post I stated regardless of the validity of the 3% theory, what would be your idea be? I wasn't claiming that the 3% rule is valid or not, but wanted to hear what solutions people may have to create a better world. I was not making any claim so I was surprised to see the word debunked.
Some people understood my post and thank you for that.
So, I would like to hear peoples suggestions on what would be a good plan that would improve our lives and the planet. Or simply, how can we make a better world.
Walker

Post by Walker »

SBE wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 am Thanks for the replies of welcome. I got a little confused because some replies pointed out that I would be debunked when in my post I stated regardless of the validity of the 3% theory, what would be your idea be? I wasn't claiming that the 3% rule is valid or not, but wanted to hear what solutions people may have to create a better world. I was not making any claim so I was surprised to see the word debunked.
Some people understood my post and thank you for that.
So, I would like to hear peoples suggestions on what would be a good plan that would improve our lives and the planet. Or simply, how can we make a better world.
"So, I would like to hear peoples suggestions on what would be a good plan that would improve our lives and the planet. Or simply, how can we make a better world."

Hello.

I say, clean your windows so that you see the world clearly. That's a process of removal, or reduction, rather than layering on more stuff. When you see the world clearly, you act properly. When you act properly, you alleviate rather than cause, suffering. Because everything you do affects everything (quantum simplified) then cleaning your own windows alleviates suffering not only in what you can perceive, but in all the universe.

So, what do you think, or are you just here to inspect?

Let's hear your plan.