Hey

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

LAA

Hey

Post by LAA »

Off Facebook. I like to talk about things that matter not see people taking their 5th vacation for the year. Thanks!
Eodnhoj7

Re: Hey

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Liked the posts about social media, write more about it.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Social media sucks huge dick. (I know, I know. I shouldn't be using such intellectual constructs to make my point lol.)
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

LAA wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 am Off Facebook.

my heart is glad reading of your leaving that place.

never joined and IMO FaceFk is a clear and danger to the rest of the "net" which is still a free place (so far).......the more that leave FaceFk the more I'm reasurred of said "Freedom" of net.

how does it feel to be free?

lol.

LAA wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 am I like to talk about things that matter not see people taking their 5th vacation for the year. Thanks!
amen. me too. only been here for 5 months so far.

so far this place may serve your and my needs in this regard.

-can't speak for the future. but so far..............this place seems the place

I'm sure there are other places - I'm always looking for others that value discussion and value free thought, if you know other forums - or if you find a couple in the future - will you post here to let me know?

the last forum i was a member of for a decade went bankrupt and died - thus forcing me to find this one and join..............I value an "open place" for honest discussion/debate, and would welcome a "backup" in case this place goes belly-up.