I happen to originate all my insight...

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jjj333

I happen to originate all my insight...

Post by jjj333 »

Since, I happen to originate all my insight... so, be warned: if you find anything I worked out correctly and it has been worked out by great philosophers, you can be certain that they copied/ stole my insight. :)

Yet back to the full truth: I really did not read, study or copy any insight from others, but did my very own homework on that.
It's easy to find out: just ask a few crazy questions about it and you'll see if I'm able to detail my insight, which I claim to have originated. Besides, I also invented the wheal, but then came to realize that it was "old hat"... but nevertheless I thought of it in a practical way. In fact, you guessed it, I have lots of crazy invention working successfully in my house.
Weird, I'm into everything and nothing... electronics, mechanics, plumbing, languages (Fr/Ge/En/Sp), into musical creativity, philosophical pondering and if you are a medical doctor, I want to learn from you, too. Yet I stay away from all religions.
People (here in Chile) are very religious and asked me if I believe in God? I told them: "I don't know if God believes in me!" Then, I tried hard to somewhat confuse them by stating: "I believe in the divine "Power of the Universe" or simply, nature and its laws. I.e. act logically correct and everything will be fine in our life. That's all there's to any believe in God.
Most religions scare the hell out of me. Today I somewhere read: "Allahhuacba" means merely: "Aloaaa snack bar!" - Well, I only wished they were that cheerful about their religion as I'm about my faith.
This morning I visited the "Ogrish" website and viewed a few of their horrific videos. In a way it made me worry that to some confused people these terrible examples might encourage them to follow suit. Most youngsters might wrongly interpret these videos and this can be very dangerous. I therefore challenged them to do a bit of thinking, in an effort to sort out their misconceptions and persuade them to decide for positive actions, instead. Here's what I wrote:

"That kind of brutality is only enjoyed by mentally very sick monsters. - There are two possible reasons:
1. It might be a genitally inherited criminal propensity or 2. an acquired condition. In most cases its the latter. It starts with a cruel early childhood, which later on misleads this "psychologically damaged" person to all sorts of antisocial behavior.
Gradually, they then become marginalized and discriminated and this makes them feel entitled to blame their disenchantment with life on other people and mostly the one that mistreated them in their early childhood. If it was their grandma... they kill all grandmas they can get their hands on etc.
In this cruel way they desperately try to compensate their psychological imbalance and don't even mind to lose their life in the process, because according to them life is "not worth to live".
Sadly, little do they know how wonderful life on Earth can be... and is !! :)
Thanks to my dearest aunt, I happen to be one of the lucky ones, having enjoyed an early childhood, full of love and affection. This got me early on onto the right track, whereas my siblings were brought up in a strict way (i.e. with daily corporal punishment) by my catholic parents. The result now reflect in all facet of our life and only one brother admitted to me that thus far I have done the best of all us siblings, who merely turned successful materialists. For me this life experience was a true eye opener and even made me write a few books about it, titled: "A Guide to... Personal Contentment" (Three volumes) and two volumes of "Grandpa's Insight".
It's about how to discover, develop our inherited mental, emotional and physical abilities/ talents and how to find highest-possible, lasting contentment in the fulfillment in these, our "inherited default values"; in our life's mission. It truly worked for me and I cannot see why it should fail to work for you."
There is a lack of practical philosophical guides for young people. When I was young I was desperately looking for a guide, which tells step by step what I have to do to discover my inherited "default values" and how I then develop my personality...
People told me" "Jesus is the answer!" to which I replied: "Excuse me, what was the question?"
So, in the end I just felt on my own and forced to establish my own philosophical insight... the hard way. It took me a lifetime, but better late than never. Sadly, many young people resent advice from elders, because (according to them) the Internet teaches them everything 120x faster and better. I happen to strongly disagree to their argument, because nothing replaces life experiences and practice in reasoning; i.e. practice in the logically correct interpretation of nature's laws.Hence, the only thing I can learn from them is how not to do it! :)