Greetings fellow seekers!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

EagerForTruth

Greetings fellow seekers!

Post by EagerForTruth »

Hmmm, well I'm a man who's 32 and has always been passionately fond of deep thought and enlightening discussions. I haven't actively had a forum for such for quite a while, as I worked and pursued other facets of life and hadn't been proactive enough to look for one. God knows I always remained an engaging mind, I'm sure much to the annoyance of more than a few, since the people you find in other parts of your life usually aren't looking for a deep-minded search and expression of everything they cross you're path for :)

After speaking in paragraphs to people who prefer three word sentences most of the time, I finally decided it was time to take a look and now here I am. I have no claim at all to any but the slightest (and now long past) formal knowledge of philosophy, but I would easily say I've always considered philosophy to be the way I approach reality. As we all aren't, I will certainly not always know everything, even perhaps of what I say, but I will surely always know enough to be saying what I am, as well as maintain the appreciation for anything all of you might say *well almost anything - I've read a few threads and of course it's on occasion devoid of any valuable contributions* - and regardless of even that maintain the highest respect for my fellow humans in their quest for....whatever they quest for :)
SpheresOfBalance

Re: Greetings fellow seekers!

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Welcome aboard! I hope you find what you're looking for. Remember that one can find something contained in anything, and here you'll probably have to. ;-)

Until next time,

SOB
thedoc

Re: Greetings fellow seekers!

Post by thedoc »

Hello, welcome to the Forum. (Oops sorry, that's more than three words.)

I find it quite amusing that you consider your knowledge of formal Philosophy as 'long past', Mine must be ancient by now, and it was minimal at best. Though I did read some on my own.

One thing about a forum, is that it is a learning curve of who you read, and who to ignore, and for the latter you can use your control page. Just remember that your 'Foe's' posts will not be diaplayed when you log on. Unfortunately for me, the system will not let me ignore a moderator.

For me, lacking something meaningful to say, I try to be funny.