Should I have a fourth jab?

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Should I have a fourth jab?

Post by Wizard22 »

Just because somebody's dumb, doesn't mean he's wrong.

The masses follow "Experts". Some experts are right. Some experts are wrong. Using sheeple as an example of rationality, is flawed.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:20 am Just because somebody's dumb, doesn't mean he's wrong.

The masses follow "Experts". Some experts are right. Some experts are wrong. Using sheeple as an example of rationality, is flawed.
I prefer to follow the evidence. A person could jump up and down every day saying a cow is going to fall out of the sky. One day it might happen, but not because he had some kind of 'special knowledge'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

There is evidence that the vaccine has killed people. Usually males. This is why it should never have been mandated. You can't force people to take a risk with their life, even if it's only a very small one, and especially not to allegedly 'protect' people that it's not going to protect from anything. Their own vaccine should do that for them, not someone else's.