Third Jab Concern ?

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Belinda

Re: Third Jab Concern ?

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:35 am
Belinda wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:22 am

They are not rare, they are just too lazy to put in the hard work that life entails. The responsiblity is just too much trouble.

The responsible thing to do would be to know when to call this shit show.
Denouncing the whole of life as a shit show is not responsible it's fatalistic.
It's the truth that does not want to be heard.

Truth is, humans are fatalistic by their very nature, because God screwed up, by believing in dualism. Why are you being so naive as to think humans are nothing more than irresponsible fatalists....get real, you invented the atomic bomb for christs sake, what does that tell you about human nature, to me, that tells me everything I need to know about human nature, and quite frankly, I think it's really sucky.
Much of what your say is true but it does not justify fatalism.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:02 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:35 am
Belinda wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am

Denouncing the whole of life as a shit show is not responsible it's fatalistic.
It's the truth that does not want to be heard.

Truth is, humans are fatalistic by their very nature, because God screwed up, by believing in dualism. Why are you being so naive as to think humans are nothing more than irresponsible fatalists....get real, you invented the atomic bomb for christs sake, what does that tell you about human nature, to me, that tells me everything I need to know about human nature, and quite frankly, I think it's really sucky.
Much of what your say is true but it does not justify fatalism.
It's not about fatalism, it's about truth.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:04 pm It's not about fatalism, it's about truth.
Whose truth?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:04 pm It's not about fatalism, it's about truth.
Whose truth?
The one who knows the concept “truth”
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

There are a lot of elements in life that I don't like. A lot of things I don't agree with. A lot of things I could fight against. But I have so much energy and so much time... and there are much greater qualities that I want to experience despite all of it.

I will hold out as long as possible to avoid the 3rd jab... as I did with the first set. At some point, if it becomes an inevitable requirement for normal life functioning in my community, I will do it. Jumping on raging bandwagons of manic dissent and distortion, which people are going to do about anything if they're so inclined, doesn't demonstrate any preferred path toward clarity. Extremes make no sense... and the people who perpetuate that are not credible. Rather, they serve as an indicator of truth in the opposite direction of what they claim. :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Those people who refuse the vaccine might just as well be lined up against a wall and shot dead.

Because the way they are going to be treated will be worse than the firing squad.

I make no apologies for telling the truth of the way things are for life as a human being.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 pm Those people who refuse the vaccine might just as well be lined up against a wall and shot dead.

Because the way they are going to be treated will be worse than the firing squad.

I make no apologies for telling the truth of the way things are for life as a human being.
nice

-Imp
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 pm I make no apologies for telling the truth of the way things are for life as a human being.
Whose truth?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Why is the third jab any different from the first two? The vaccine only lasts for about 6 months anyway. If you catch the virus (which everyone eventually will) then that gives good immunity (better than a third jab) so you can avoid it that way.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:09 pm Why is the third jab any different from the first two? The vaccine only lasts for about 6 months anyway. If you catch the virus (which everyone eventually will) then that gives good immunity (better than a third jab) so you can avoid it that way.
The jabs are no different at all. That's not the issue, the problem runs much deeper.

What's different is that we are now all of a sudden being systematically 'raped' of our confidence, human rights, and personal freedoms, including our basic need to survive in a hostile world that is rife with disease and viruses. Assuming we were ever really free of the 'whip' in the first place, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Anyways, I'll probably get shot for saying this, if I'd lived somewhere else in the world. Yep, the world in which we live is evil, that's for sure.

The dead ones are the lucky ones.

Satan, also known as the Devil, and sometimes also called Lucifer in Christianity, is an entity in the Abrahamic religions that seduces humans into sin.

The bible warned us about the evil in the world. So I guess the 'evil devil' had to do something that would make the warning mean like it actually meant something tangible. If evil did nothing, then that would have made the bible out to be nothing more than a big lying hoax.

Fact: nature births you just to kill you, sometimes in a horrible painful way. That's all that's going on here. It's not pretty. The pretty is a trick the evil plays on you to get you to go through with the horror show.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:10 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:09 pm Why is the third jab any different from the first two? The vaccine only lasts for about 6 months anyway. If you catch the virus (which everyone eventually will) then that gives good immunity (better than a third jab) so you can avoid it that way.
The jabs are no different at all. That's not the issue, the problem runs much deeper.

What's different is that we are now all of a sudden being systematically 'raped' of our confidence, human rights, and personal freedoms, including our basic need to survive in a hostile world that is rife with disease and viruses. Assuming we were ever really free of the 'whip' in the first place, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Anyways, I'll probably get shot for saying this, if I'd lived somewhere else in the world. Yep, the world in which we live is evil, that's for sure.

The dead ones are the lucky ones.

Satan, also known as the Devil, and sometimes also called Lucifer in Christianity, is an entity in the Abrahamic religions that seduces humans into sin.

The bible warned us about the evil in the world. So I guess the 'evil devil' had to do something that would make the warning mean like it actually meant something tangible. If evil did nothing, then that would have made the bible out to be nothing more than a big lying hoax.

Fact: nature births you just to kill you, sometimes in a horrible painful way. That's all that's going on here. It's not pretty. The pretty is a trick the evil plays on you to get you to go through with the horror show.
Are you on medication?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:45 am
Are you on medication?
Such a worn out pointless cliché

Do you have anything original to say?

Oh wait.... I have an :idea:

Veg, I just report it as it is, I gave up sugar coating reality. It was the best thing I ever did. I gave up eating sugar too, feel like a million pounds for dropping that addiction. :D
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:11 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:45 am
Are you on medication?
Such a worn out pointless cliché

Do you have anything original to say?

Oh wait.... I have an :idea:

Veg, I just report it as it is, I gave up sugar coating reality. It was the best thing I ever did. I gave up eating sugar too, feel like a million pounds for dropping that addiction. :D
So just bog standard bat-shit then.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:46 am
So just bog standard bat-shit then.
I'm just me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Novak Djokovic WON’T disclose vaccination status 8)

Yeee haw, go novak, go novak, go novak :lol:

Team Novak. Yay!!