Third Jab Concern ?

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Third Jab Concern ?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:20 pm Novak Djokovic WON’T disclose vaccination status 8)

Yeee haw, go novak, go novak, go novak :lol:

Team Novak. Yay!!
He has a point. It's young, super fit males who are more likely to get heart inflammation from the vaccine, especially as they aren't being told to rest for a couple of days after having it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:20 pm Novak Djokovic WON’T disclose vaccination status 8)

Yeee haw, go novak, go novak, go novak :lol:

Team Novak. Yay!!
He has a point. It's young, super fit males who are more likely to get heart inflammation from the vaccine, especially as they aren't being told to rest for a couple of days after having it.
Yeah, he's his own boss that's for sure. He authors his own mind, I admire him for that.

The problem is now becoming too apparent, the goal posts keep moving, and one doesn't know what to believe anymore when what we are constantly being told to do keeps changing like the weather.

Humanity is entering a world of global dictatorship.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMbPMybLaAI
'I will not take third booster jab'

Everyone has to draw the line somewhere, I’ve had 2 jabs.
Not having booster, this crap will never end.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMbPMybLaAI

She lost me when she started virtue-signalling about Africa. She might as well say that we shouldn't immunise our children at all because there are lots of children in Africa who aren't vaccinated. What a wanker.

What the fuck are you complaining about anyway? You do realise that the immunity from two vaccines only lasts for six months don't you? What's the point in having two and then none after that? Don't get it then. Just don't go out or travel. Simple.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMbPMybLaAI

She lost me when she started virtue-signalling about Africa. She might as well say that we shouldn't immunise our children at all because there are lots of children in Africa who aren't vaccinated. What a wanker.

What the fuck are you complaining about anyway? You do realise that the immunity from two vaccines only lasts for six months don't you? What's the point in having two and then none after that? Don't get it then. Just don't go out or travel. Simple.
Stop whining, and die. Then we can all just live in peace once and for all.

:wink:
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:10 pm

What's the purpose of the cutesy-pie wink? To take the 'sting' out of telling someone to die? :lol:

Don't get 'toey' now. You know these words don't really exist, the vaccines don't exist, you don't exist, I don't exist, the universe doesn't exist blah blah blah.....
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:15 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:10 pm

What's the purpose of the cutesy-pie wink? To take the 'sting' out of telling someone to die? :lol:

Don't get 'toey' now. You know these words don't really exist, the vaccines don't exist, you don't exist, I don't exist, the universe doesn't exist blah blah blah.....
Non-Existence cannot be, it's impossible. Death is just an assumed belief.

That's what the wink was for. Never mind, I do not expect you to be as advanced as myself when it comes to understanding what the hell is going on in this hell hole of a human reality. You either know your metaphysics or you don't.

It's fun to be rebelious, try it sometime, that's if you DARE !! :shock:

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm You do realise that the immunity from two vaccines only lasts for six months don't you?
Yes, I do know there is no cure for the flu and cold virus. Everybody who went to school knows that.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm What's the point in having two and then none after that?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm Don't get it then. Just don't go out or travel. Simple.
Did you request a flu vaccine every year before the pandemic even struck world wide in 2019?

I didn't, and I'm not going to be coherced into taking them ever 6 months, or told that if I don't then I cannot mingle safely with society. Pull the other one, we are being played..

I understand there are people who are very vulnerable to viruses, inso far as their immunity is concerned. But that's just a part of what is absolutely natural, some live some die. Some people can smoke and drink all their life and never get ill, some only have to breathe in some other persons smoke, and get lung cancer....lifes a bitch and then you die, whoopie doo, we're all going to die. Except for those who have done their research into the truth. :wink:

I'll probably get the third jab under a very lot of duress of course, but only because my son lives in Norway. However, a 4th jab is defo out of the question, the 3rd will be my final jab.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm You do realise that the immunity from two vaccines only lasts for six months don't you?
Yes, I do know there is no cure for the flu and cold virus. Everybody who went to school knows that.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm What's the point in having two and then none after that?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 pm Don't get it then. Just don't go out or travel. Simple.
Did you request a flu vaccine every year before the pandemic even struck world wide in 2019?

I didn't, and I'm not going to be coherced into taking them ever 6 months, or told that if I don't then I cannot mingle safely with society. Pull the other one, we are being played..

I understand there are people who are very vulnerable to viruses, inso far as their immunity is concerned. But that's just a part of what is absolutely natural, some live some die. Some people can smoke and drink all their life and never get ill, some only have to breathe in some other persons smoke, and get lung cancer....lifes a bitch and then you die, whoopie doo, we're all going to die. Except for those who have done their research into the truth. :wink:

I'll probably get the third jab under a very lot of duress of course, but only because my son lives in Norway. However, a 4th jab is defo out of the question, the 3rd will be my final jab.
'Played' for what purpose? Is every govt. doing the same 'playing'? The only thing that makes me 'suspicious' is the fact the the anti-vax brigade is made up pretty much entirely of conspiracyturd lunatics. That has to mean something. And I'm the last person who would get vaxxed to 'protect' old farts anyway :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:37 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm

'Played' for what purpose? Is every govt. doing the same 'playing'? The only thing that makes me 'suspicious' is the fact the the anti-vax brigade is made up pretty much entirely of conspiracyturd lunatics. That has to mean something. And I'm the last person who would get vaxxed to 'protect' old farts anyway :lol:
You are only ever playing with yourself, the game is only ever won, when you stop playing the game.

Only fools rush in where angels fear to thread. The lunatics are taking over the ayslum, repent! repent! repent! :lol: 8)

We're all suffering from the same mental virus, the belief in life and death. We've all got a terminal illness. It's called belief.

The only way you can save yourself, is to give it up..just drop it like it's hot. It gets easier with practice.