Healthcare Workers should be Fired

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Mr Can talking bollocks.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

uwot wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:14 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pmBill Gates is a member of the Davos Group, and one who has come out for artificially reducing the world population. He would probably relish a new pandemic.
Bollocks. https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2MF1L8
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pmAs an aside, he's also admitted to being an associate of Epstein. He won't say why or how, though.
Also bollocks. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/05/busi ... index.html
'Child sex trafficking'. For fuck sake. That's just an insult to actual children who are actually abducted/sold into sex slavery, often in chains-- not spoilt young American WOMEN who willingly returned for more and more torture to their 'slave master' (who paid them).
As far as men like Bill Gates were concerned, they were invited to parties where there happened to be lots of young women. Oh my god. That must be unheard of in the world of wealthy, middle-aged male sleazeballs :shock: Equally shocking and unheard of is that young women would be hanging around rich and powerful men, or that men would be attracted to young women :shock:
What's really going on here? It would make an interesting social commentary on the psychology of modern hypocrisy and puritanism (and let's not forget greed).
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pmBill Gates is a member of the Davos Group, and one who has come out for artificially reducing the world population. He would probably relish a new pandemic.
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pmAs an aside, he's also admitted to being an associate of Epstein. He won't say why or how, though.
When did his descent into paranoid NWO conspiracy theorist actually begin? I don't remember him being this bad a year ago.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:19 pm
When did his descent into paranoid NWO conspiracy theorist actually begin? I don't remember him being this bad a year ago.
There are a few people on this forum that seem to have doubled-down on their favorite form of insanity... and are further over the edge than they ever were before. Perhaps it highlights the loose strings of a great unravelling. :lol: I wish everyone well, but FFS... people could dial it back quite a bit and get a grip. Spewing toxic nonsense like a rabid zombie with its hair on fire is skyrocketing the level of chaos and stupidity. Perhaps such people hope that their own crap will be hidden in the uproar, and they can die still claiming they were 'right'.
Walker

Re: Healthcare Workers should be Fired

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:17 pm Some more things we all know about the vaccines:
  • They were invented in sweaty haste, and with various failures along the way. This is not old, well-tried medicine. It's not even really a "vaccine," but a temporary alleviation shot.
  • They're expensive, and are making a ton of money for the pharmaceutical interests that hold them. Any pill solution is not being looked for.
  • Powerful political interests, such as the Davos Group, are using both COVID and vaccination as a dry run for their totalitarian social-engineering plans. (This is not speculation: they've published their intentions. So we know that our politicians want us to buy in.)
  • The "vaccines" do not prevent anybody receiving or transmitting the virus.
  • There is no evidence they even shorten the length of hospital stays.
  • If they are effective at all, it's not for very long, and "boosters" are soon to be demanded.
  • There is zero in the way of long-term evidence they are free of effects, but...
  • Though every other medicine, from ED meds to anti-toenail fungus meds, come with a long list of possible bad side effects, ranging from fainting to heart attacks, this medicine has been trotted out as if it, of all medicines, can have no such list of bad side effects.
  • We know nothing about what these vaccines do to children's development.
  • We know that the susceptible to mortality are few: primarily, those old and with pre-existing serious conditions.
  • We know that 98% of people will not die from COVID, even if we do nothing.
  • We know that many health workers and other educated, informed, "insider" people are refusing to be vaccinated.
And yet we're vaccinating everybody? :shock:
In the US the CDC recently changed the definition of “vaccine.” The word “immune,” is no longer used in the definition.

That’s a neat trick.

Such is the the slippery slope to sloppy thinking that justifies accepting the jab because the definition of vaccine changes. However the word vaccine is still used, so the word gets associated with real vaccines such as for polio or smallpox. This is by design. Changing the definition is like expanding the definition of, “scientist,” to include those with the ostensible title. Like Admiral Rachel of the Fauci Scientist Fleet.

The phone companies can get everyone jabbed. No jab, no service. No joining the public herds staring downward into the hand. No phone means earning a low social credit score, becoming a statistical insignificance, wearing The Party assigned identity of deplorable for purposes of proper isolation from employment, from the society of social media, and subject to other cancel-culture methods.
uwot

Post by uwot »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:19 pmWhen did his descent into paranoid NWO conspiracy theorist actually begin? I don't remember him being this bad a year ago.
Not sure. It may be that a catholic who isn't rabidly pro-life becoming president of the US tipped him over.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:26 am Bill Gates warns terrorists will try and use smallpox as a biological weapon as he bids for billions in funding to prevent future pandemics.
Bill Gates is a member of the Davos Group, and one who has come out for artificially reducing the world population. He would probably relish a new pandemic.

As an aside, he's also admitted to being an associate of Epstein. He won't say why or how, though.

Don't trust the guy farther than you can throw him.
Truth is, no 'mind' can ever know another 'mind'.
And that's what 'infinite consciousness' means. It means that every fractal of consciousness, every relative appearance of the absolute... is an absolute unique never to be repeated expression of what is a perfect ABSOLUTE....

What appears to happen here, just couldn't happen any other way than how it ''appears''

Ultimately, every appearance is a necessary part of what is this direct all-inclusive, all-encompassing Absolute Reality.

However, within the ''imagined conceptual dream of separation'', people absolutely suck-up immoral intent like a deranged sponge. Theres a lot of spongebob's out there. Sucking the life out of every thing that crosses their path.

8)

At the end of the day, no thing ever mattered. Sleep comes, and all is peaceful again.
Life and death are the same stateless state, they just differ in appearance. All is absolute appearance only.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:14 am ... appearance only.
Sorry, DAM, but not one thing you're saying seems to me to correspond in any way to what we were talking about. I can't even think of what a response to all that would be.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:41 pm
Sorry, DAM, but not one thing you're saying seems to me to correspond in any way to what we were talking about. I can't even think of what a response to all that would be.
:lol:

Thanks for responding anyway. :D

My point is, everyone's action, whether it be trusting or untrustworthy, is a perfect expression of oneness. If you want to LOVE like Jesus, then you have to give up making imaginary distinctions. :wink:
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:55 pm

My point is, everyone's action, whether it be trusting or untrustworthy, is a perfect expression of oneness. If you want to LOVE like Jesus, then you have to give up making imaginary distinctions. :wink:
What does the 'wink' emoji signify? That you are lying? Flirting? Being ironic (because, as you claim, you aren't religious)? All of the above? For someone who is 'not religious' you certainly talk about jebus a lot :wink:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:02 pm

What does the 'wink' emoji signify? That you are lying? Flirting? Being ironic (because, as you claim, you aren't religious)? All of the above? For someone who is 'not religious' you certainly talk about jebus a lot :wink:
I'm not religious, although I do talk about religion a lot.
... but that doesn't mean I'm a follower of some cult like belief system, why don't you believe me? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Religion is just one of a multitude of topics that is worthy of conversation, doesn't mean I'm religiously following it's teachings like a faithful puppy. I'm literally questioning it's core principles at every opportunity.

If I'm anything at all, I'm a nondualist, but even that label is a pretentious lie.

If religious people want to know how to love like jesus then they have to give up being a christian. They have to give up their title, and stop hogging the limelight. That's the real love, that's the true love. Does anyone know how to love the real way?

Well, that's my quest in this lifetime, to discover how to love like jesus, the real and true way. Love is real, everything else is an illusion. Nonduality is not a religion, it's an idea that whitewashes away every belief system to it's ultimate core, it's doesn't have many followers, especially the IC's of this world.

vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:02 pm

I'm not religious, although I do talk about religion a lot.
... but that doesn't mean I'm a follower of some cult like belief system, why don't you believe me? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Religion is just one of a multitude of topics that is worthy of conversation, doesn't mean I'm religiously following it's teachings like a faithful puppy. I'm literally questioning it's core principles at every opportunity.

If I'm anything at all, I'm a nondualist, but even that label is a pretentious lie.

If religious people want to know how to love like jesus then they have to give up being a christian. They have to give up their title, and stop hogging the limelight. That's the real love, that's the true love. Does anyone know how to love the real way?

Well, that's my quest in this lifetime, to discover how to love like jesus, the real and true way. Love is real, everything else is an illusion. Nonduality is not a religion, it's an idea that whitewashes away every belief system to it's ultimate core, it's doesn't have many followers, especially the IC's of this world.

No one ever admits to being religious. I hear it all the time; ''Oh, I'm not RELIGIOUS, I'm a kristian'' :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:37 am
No one ever admits to being religious. I hear it all the time; ''Oh, I'm not RELIGIOUS, I'm a kristian'' :lol:
The irony is, whatever you or anyone else believes or imagines to be real and true, will be.

In the real word, Reality doesn't have an ''Author''. Reality is unwritten. It's the 'believer' who writes the story of life.

There is zero knowledge of any beginning or ending to reality, therefore, all apparent authors are just illusory appearances within infinity, they are fictional story tellers superimposing their conceptual ideas upon what will always remain a mysterious unknowable reality. ''Authors'' are the known conceptual contents already couched within this Singular Unity that is Consciousness itself as every thing and every one simultaneously.

What we believe, or imagine to be, will be real and true for the believer. And that's how the story goes. This is what nonduality teaches, but for obvious reasons the teachings go down like a lead balloon, simply because it's truth means the death of the personal ''author'' because the stories are pure fictional characters..and no one who believes they are real wants to be as dead as a fictional character. So the pretence of believing I am real continues....on and on and on...forever and ever and ever...

No one is born a christian, jew or muslim, or any title whatsoever, any title is an imposter posing as real.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:37 am
The irony is, whatever you or anyone else believes or imagines to be real and true, will be.

In the real word, Reality doesn't have an ''Author''. Reality is unwritten. It's the 'believer' who writes the story of life.

There is zero knowledge of any beginning or ending to reality, therefore, all apparent authors are just illusory appearances within infinity, they are fictional story tellers superimposing their conceptual ideas upon what will always remain a mysterious unknowable reality. ''Authors'' are the known conceptual contents already couched within this Singular Unity that is Consciousness itself as every thing and every one simultaneously.

What we believe, or imagine to be, will be real and true for the believer. And that's how the story goes. This is what nonduality teaches, but for obvious reasons the teachings go down like a lead balloon, simply because it's truth means the death of the personal ''author'' because the stories are pure fictional characters..and no one who believes they are real wants to be as dead as a fictional character. So the pretence of believing I am real continues....on and on and on...forever and ever and ever...

I try not to read the ravings of insane minds...
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:42 am I try not to read the ravings of insane minds...
Mastering the art of abstaining from reading the ramblings of an insane mind, is worth a Try, and once you've mastered that, you then have to walk that extra mile, by mastering the art of not responding to what you've perceived as being the ravings of an insane mind... :wink: Good luck Veg. 8)
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:48 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:42 am I try not to read the ravings of insane minds...
Mastering the art of abstaining from reading the ramblings of an insane mind, is worth a Try, and once you've mastered that, you then have to walk that extra mile, by mastering the art of not responding to what you've perceived as being the ravings of an insane mind... :wink: Good luck Veg. 8)
There's a technique to it. You can get the 'gist' of insane ramblings without 'taking in' too much of it. You get to be an expert at it on this site :wink: