Healthcare Workers should be Fired

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: And, with that...

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:38 pm ...I'm done in this thread.✌️
:lol:

I'm done period.

What's the point in keep prolonging the illusion of I just for one more day of shits and giggles, only to die anyway.

Natures jungle and rainforest creatures must be queuing up in their minions to get their medicine. 8)

I'm not a lover of life I have to admit, but it is bearable when I'm feeling well, and so yeah, that's about all it's got going for it. As long as I'm ok, then it's ok.
Skepdick

Re: Healthcare Workers should be Fired

Post by Skepdick »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:42 pm Good lord, you're still on that?

Like a poodle worryin' over a chew toy.

I leave you to it, Ringo.
I can't do it without your commitment, Backpeddler.

I am literally giving you the opportunity to be right AND make some money in 5 years time.

What possible reason do you have for turning me down ?!?!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Of course, there is going to be a price to pay for all this. How high that price will be will only be known over the next couple of years. Anti lockdowners are probably right--for all the wrong reasons. Humans are supposed to be exposed to each other's germs--all the time.
I can understand shutting everything down for the young, but doing it for the old and decrepit goes against nature, and nature always wins.
Forcing children to constantly sanitise their hands to 'protect' who? is just obscene. There's nothing wrong with normal hand washing when it's needed, but 'sanitising' your hands constantly throughout the day is a recipe of disaster.
Apparently there's a new kid on the block already--Mr. Twindemic. This is what you can get when you have no resistance to the latest 'flu strain because of having been 'bubbleised' and become infected with 'flu at the same time as you get covid.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Some more things we all know about the vaccines:
  • They were invented in sweaty haste, and with various failures along the way. This is not old, well-tried medicine. It's not even really a "vaccine," but a temporary alleviation shot.
  • They're expensive, and are making a ton of money for the pharmaceutical interests that hold them. Any pill solution is not being looked for.
  • Powerful political interests, such as the Davos Group, are using both COVID and vaccination as a dry run for their totalitarian social-engineering plans. (This is not speculation: they've published their intentions. So we know that our politicians want us to buy in.)
  • The "vaccines" do not prevent anybody receiving or transmitting the virus.
  • There is no evidence they even shorten the length of hospital stays.
  • If they are effective at all, it's not for very long, and "boosters" are soon to be demanded.
  • There is zero in the way of long-term evidence they are free of effects, but...
  • Though every other medicine, from ED meds to anti-toenail fungus meds, come with a long list of possible bad side effects, ranging from fainting to heart attacks, this medicine has been trotted out as if it, of all medicines, can have no such list of bad side effects.
  • We know nothing about what these vaccines do to children's development.
  • We know that the susceptible to mortality are few: primarily, those old and with pre-existing serious conditions.
  • We know that 98% of people will not die from COVID, even if we do nothing.
  • We know that many health workers and other educated, informed, "insider" people are refusing to be vaccinated.
And yet we're vaccinating everybody? :shock:
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:17 pm Some more things we all know about the vaccines:
  • They were invented in sweaty haste, and with various failures along the way. This is not old, well-tried medicine. It's not even really a "vaccine," but a temporary alleviation shot.
  • They're expensive, and are making a ton of money for the pharmaceutical interests that hold them. Any pill solution is not being looked for.
  • Powerful political interests, such as the Davos Group, are using both COVID and vaccination as a dry run for their totalitarian social-engineering plans. (This is not speculation: they've published their intentions. So we know that our politicians want us to buy in.)
  • If they are effective at all, it's not for very long, and "boosters" are soon to be demanded.
  • There is zero in the way of long-term evidence they are free of effects, but...
  • Though every other medicine, from ED meds to anti-toenail fungus meds, come with a long list of possible bad side effects, ranging from fainting to heart attacks, this medicine has been trotted out as if it, of all medicines, can have no such list of bad side effects.
  • We know that the susceptible to mortality are few: primarily, those old and with pre-existing serious conditions.
  • We know that many health workers and other educated, informed, "insider" people are refusing to be vaccinated.
We really should have let 'alpha' just take its course, then we would have been better equipped to deal with its mutations. Humans are arrogant enough to think they can beat death and nature though...
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It's really weird how the people working for MSM are looking more and more robotic. They literally look like they are made of plastic.

Other people who have worked their entire lives dedicated to their chosen roles are now being sacked. Thrown away like pieces of rubbish. Just to be replaced by the more obedient ones among us.

There was an article in the DM stating the deadline for the unvaccinated to be vaccinated within the NHS healthcare sector is APRIL 2022 ..But, it's ok, they are perfectly fine to work until April...hmm, ....words fail me at that point.

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free, that your very existence is an act of rebellion"

Those who live in fear of what other people think of them, will feel a sense of obligation to follow the rules laid down by their countries leaders.

I used to be like that, but then what choice did I have, I still had a lot of years left in me to live, I had to do what I was told to do, by my society, if I didn't I would become an outcast, which is probably feared by most people if they are honest, it's a feeling that some humans cannot stomach that well. And the parents of every society know this. Just as your own parents knew how much you as their child depended on them, for their very survival.

commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:26 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:17 pm Some more things we all know about the vaccines:
We really should have let 'alpha' just take its course, then we would have been better equipped to deal with its mutations. Humans are arrogant enough to think they can beat death and nature though...

The result of more humans being left to deter Covid without scientific intervention would be more human deaths from Covid or other ailments, due to the overuse of overextended medical resources.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:44 pm The result of more humans being left to deter Covid without scientific intervention would be more human deaths from Covid or other ailments, due to the overuse of overextended medical resources.
That doesn't add up.

Remember that we don't know how well the vaccine works: it may reduce fatalities, and we hope it does; but we're not sure. We have no control group, which is what we would need in order to know that. We're thinking it may turn fatalities into mere long sicknesses, but we don't know.

We know it does not prevent transmission or reception of COVID, and we know it does not shorten hospital stays. We also know it doesn't prevent symptoms for very long, because we're told that boosters are the next step.

We do know it is an "technical intervention" but we do not know that "scientifically," it's a good one. A thing doesn't become safe merely because we slap the label "science" on it. We just don't know how good or safe this one is. Things like Thalidomide were touted as "scientific," and administered by "doctors." And we know how that turned out. Hasty medicine is often very bad medicine; and this has been hasty medicine.

All drugs have side effects, and many of them serious. (Legally, in the US, they have to be listed with any drug ad on the telly, so people can judge whether the risks are worth the rewards to them.) But we're not being told what these vaccines have as side-effects, though we can be 100% certain they have side-effects. And some of them are most likely serious, since this is serious "intervention." And in fact, inspite of government attempts at information control, some are now known: blood clots has turned out to be one, and those can be fatal.

It's by no means clear what this rash of vaccinations is going to do for or against "overextended medical resources."

It is, so to speak, pretty much "a shot in the dark."
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:26 pm

The result of more humans being left to deter Covid without scientific intervention would be more human deaths from Covid or other ailments, due to the overuse of overextended medical resources.
'human deaths'. How unusual. Like that never happens :roll: You don't know if that's true anyway. As it is, children and young people are now dying from the Delta variant, and those are the lives that actually matter. How ironic that humans, the notorious warmongers, should be soooo concerned about those in 'death's door' facilities... None of it makes much sense when you think about it...
And 'saint' David Attenborough can take a flying leap off something very tall, standing there at the pointless climate conference (where all the sanctimonious hypocrites doubtless flew to) with his warmongering red poppy, preaching about climate change. Just another bloody hypocrite.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:17 pm

Everyone doesn’t know these things. All of us? Really? Are you sneaking an exaggeration in there?
Not even really a vaccine? Are you attempting to fool us into not liking the Covid vaccine? Of course it’s a vaccine, just like all the other vaccines.
Because it’s insane to think that immunity can be secured in a bath of hydrochloric acid. Now you’re trying to pass something insane off as being a legitimate consideration.
What has the Davos Group done for Switzerland lately?

No vaccine protects everyone, but saying that the Covid vaccine works for no one at all is just more subtle hyperbole.
Not for anyone? Are you pushing more hyperbole here?
Most vaccines require a booster at some point.
There will be.
Read the package insert.
  • We know nothing about what these vaccines do to children's development.[/list]

We don’t know what any boogie man can do to a child’s development.

Whaaaat? Everyone is susceptible to mortality.
    How many is 2% of the human population? Is it not enough to be worth saving?
    Many healthcare workers and so-called educated so-called insiders are dumber than a box of rocks about this.

Everyone we can.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:17 pm
Everyone doesn’t know these things. All of us? Really?
Yep, really. I limited myself to the facts that are not actually capable of doubt, at the moment. If anybody doesn't know these facts, it's only because they're not paying attention at all. Otherwise, even proponents of the vaccine know these things.
Not even really a vaccine?
Right. If we take "vaccine" to mean the same thing as when we speak of a "polio vaccine" or a "yellow fever vaccine," this thing is not that. Those are long-term preventatives; this one is said, especially by its most enthusiastic advocates, to require at least two shots and then frequent boosters. That's no vaccine.
Because it’s insane to think that immunity can be secured in a bath of hydrochloric acid.
I never suggested that. That's a silly suggestion: why did you make it?

I merely pointed out that while the shots are doled out at about $100 a pop, a simple pill would cost practically nothing. So the phamaceutical companies have a strong incentive to make sure it's the shot that is insisted upon.
What has the Davos Group done for Switzerland lately?
You need to read their blue book. That's when you'll really know what questions to ask.

...aying that the Covid vaccine works for no one at all ...
You're misrepresenting again. I did not say that. I simply pointed out what even the pro-vaxers, pro-maskers insist is also true: that having the shot does not prevent reception of or transmission of COVID. They just hope that maybe it makes the symptoms, for those who even have symptoms, not fatal. That's it.
Not for anyone?
"There is no evidence" means "we have no way of knowing." But we do know that a sick person my plausibly take even more hospital time and resources than one who dies.
Most vaccines require a booster at some point.
Nope. Many don't. One and done, remember? You'll never need a new polio vaccine, if you've had it.
There will be.
:D That's the wildest gratutious prophecy I've ever heard. We know it's literally untrue of any other drug. All have side-effects: some worse, some not as bad. But no drug at all is free from side effects. And this one is said to be a powerful one.
Read the package insert.
There is none. The shot is administered, and we are not given any "package insert" or told what side effects are possible.
  • We know nothing about what these vaccines do to children's development.[/list]
    We don’t know what any boogie man can do to a child’s development.
Absurdly unparallel. Boogie men are fictitious. Shots are very real. And the consequences of any shot are sure to follow, even though we don't yet know what they will be.

Whaaaat? Everyone is susceptible to mortality.
Statistically, 98% of the people who contract COVID will not die. Most will not even be symptomatic. Those that will die are almost invariably those who are obese, immuno-compromised, smoke, have lung problems, and are elderly. Those are the real risk groups.
How many is 2% of the human population? Is it not enough to be worth saving?
Then innoculate the 2%. There's no reason to innoculate those not at risk.
Many healthcare workers and so-called educated so-called insiders are dumber than a box of rocks about this.
Funny. I always thought the generally highly-educated and the experienced in the medical field knew stuff. But you think not?
Everyone we can.
Crazy.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:41 am Right. If we take "vaccine" to mean the same thing as when we speak of a "polio vaccine" or a "yellow fever vaccine," this thing is not that. Those are long-term preventatives; this one is said, especially by its most enthusiastic advocates, to require at least two shots and then frequent boosters. That's no vaccine.

You'll never need a new polio vaccine, if you've had it.
You are right IC
Colds and flu are incurable anyway. That was proven in the ''War of the Worlds'' movie 8) What couldn't kill off the humans, killed off the aliens. A pretty strong message there, for sure.

Our bodies are physiologically built to deal with these viruses. Except to say, for those who have already existing compromised immune systems.

The coronavirus vaccine is a symptom reducer, that's all. No one gets 'polio' or 'yellow fever' every year. But people do get colds and flu every year.

I suspect there is something much more sinister going on here with this obsessional forcing of vaccinations. But that's just my opinion, doesn't mean anything is sinister, it's just all too weird for my liking.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bill Gates warns terrorists will try and use smallpox as a biological weapon as he bids for billions in funding to prevent future pandemics.

The billionaire founder of Microsoft warned that world leaders must prepare for disasters like 'smallpox terror attacks' whatever the cost and called for the formation of a Pandemic Task Force.

Just reporting ...

See, this is the kind of scenario that is on the mind of the human thinker. Kind of makes you not want to be born. 8)
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:26 am Bill Gates warns terrorists will try and use smallpox as a biological weapon as he bids for billions in funding to prevent future pandemics.
Bill Gates is a member of the Davos Group, and one who has come out for artificially reducing the world population. He would probably relish a new pandemic.

As an aside, he's also admitted to being an associate of Epstein. He won't say why or how, though.

Don't trust the guy farther than you can throw him.
uwot

Mr Can talking bollocks.

Post by uwot »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pmBill Gates is a member of the Davos Group, and one who has come out for artificially reducing the world population. He would probably relish a new pandemic.
Bollocks. https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2MF1L8
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:06 pmAs an aside, he's also admitted to being an associate of Epstein. He won't say why or how, though.
Also bollocks. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/05/busi ... index.html