Healthcare Workers should be Fired

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: Healthcare Workers should be Fired

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:05 am
It won't end because the virus will keep mutating so we will keep having to be re-jabbed. And the disgusting wild torture markets will keep operating so in another few years we will get a new crossover virus, and on it goes....
...not only wild torture markets but climate change, directly or indirectly, may release or create new editions of viruses no one yet encountered. It's not inconceivable that one may appear that can kill in one day, not unlike the Black Death where it was reported you got it in the morning and you were dead at night.

Who knows if there aren't potential viruses capable of being vaccine-proof. What then!
Dubious

Re: Children are up to 16 times more likely to die with Covid-19 if they’ve had the Covid Vaccine according to latest UK

Post by Dubious »

Ever check your source which you mentioned more than once you always do?? Even the title doesn't make sense. Have enough been vaccinated and has enough time passed to affirm such a specific number? Not from anything I've read. Child vaccinations in the UK are only beginning to be implemented and not everyone qualifies. The rank assertion of up to 16 times should already have made you suspicious.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/
https://www.logically.ai/articles/actor ... ily-expose
https://www.chillfiltr.com/exposing-dai ... nest-media
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... heme-works

Per their own website...

The Exposé is now censored on
Google, Facebook & Twitter.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Children are up to 16 times more likely to die with Covid-19 if they’ve had the Covid Vaccine according to latest UK

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

What is wrong with you??

''Failed Fact Checks
Wearing a face mask causes brain damage because of a lack of oxygen – False
Only 3,000 people have died of Covid-19 in England. – False
The number of pregnant women who have miscarried increased by “366% in just six weeks” due to their receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. – False
Official Data Shows More People Have Died From The Vaccines Than From COVID-19 – False
Confidential Documents reveal Moderna sent mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate to University Researchers – False
Covid-19 vaccines have caused 172 miscarriages since January 2021. – False
CDC manipulated data about miscarriage rate in pregnant, vaccinated women – False
A study on the effects of Covid vaccines during pregnancy shows 82% of respondents miscarried, contrary to what its authors claimed. – False
“EXCLUSIVE – 80% of Covid-19 deaths in August were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data” – False

Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19. (D. Van Zandt 4/4/2021) Updated (9/21/2021)

Source: https://theexpose.uk/''
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:17 am
What is wrong with you??

''Failed Fact Checks
Wearing a face mask causes brain damage because of a lack of oxygen – False
Only 3,000 people have died of Covid-19 in England. – False
The number of pregnant women who have miscarried increased by “366% in just six weeks” due to their receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. – False
Official Data Shows More People Have Died From The Vaccines Than From COVID-19 – False
Confidential Documents reveal Moderna sent mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate to University Researchers – False
Covid-19 vaccines have caused 172 miscarriages since January 2021. – False
CDC manipulated data about miscarriage rate in pregnant, vaccinated women – False
A study on the effects of Covid vaccines during pregnancy shows 82% of respondents miscarried, contrary to what its authors claimed. – False
“EXCLUSIVE – 80% of Covid-19 deaths in August were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data” – False

Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19. (D. Van Zandt 4/4/2021) Updated (9/21/2021)

Source: https://theexpose.uk/''
It Was A Joke

"It's on the Internet, so it must be true." It's what you all believe, then refer to "The Expose" as authority to prove it wrong. I see no difference between those gullible enough to take anything from the Internet as authority and those who take that same source as authority for what's wrong with it.

Besides, you are all running out of new terrors and impending disasters to worry about. Just trying to help out!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

You'd have done better if you'd just posted this...

Children up to 16 times more likely to die with covid 19 if vaccinated.

...as assertion, then posted the links found at the end of the piece.

Let the folks read and decide for themselves.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Better at what, Henry? I certainly don't care what they think or believe.

Besides, no one here is interested in actually checking links or learning anything new. (You're an exception.)
vegetariantaxidermy

Glaringly obvious conspiracyturd garbage

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:17 pm

Besides, no one here is interested in actually checking links or learning anything new. (You're an exception.)
Stupid sycophant. Henry is interested in learning? Is that 'a joke' too? :lol:
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Try googling the following, then see what you get:

Children are up to 16 times more likely to die with Covid-19 if they’ve had the Covid Vaccine according to latest UK Health Security Agency report

Hint: nothing points to this hogwash.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

If you put the article there, then whether they want to read it or not, you leave them without an excuse. You make their ignorance into willful ignorance, rather than merely an inability to locate your data.

But if you don't put in your source, they can always say, as commonsense says, "I can't find any such evidence." And if they're right about that, then their disbelief becomes warranted.

You may as well take away that excuse from them, don't you suppose?
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:38 pm
It Was A Joke
Yeah, sure, whatever you say! The hypocrisy on this site never gets a chance to decompose. There are always new piles added to keep it growing and festering thanks to its four greatest hypocrisy entrepreneurs.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 pm

If you put the article there, then whether they want to read it or not, you leave them without an excuse. You make their ignorance into willful ignorance, rather than merely an inability to locate your data.

But if you don't put in your source, they can always say, as commonsense says, "I can't find any such evidence." And if they're right about that, then their disbelief becomes warranted.

Is that what you would do?

You really do have a bad memory. How many times have I said, I'm not interested in changing anyone else's mind. I have no ideology, program, or policy to put over, and I'm certainly not obligated to educate anyone else who is not willing to educate themselves. Besides, they are all a lot more entertaining the way they are.
vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:26 am

You really do have a bad memory. How many times have I said, I'm not interested in changing anyone else's mind. I have no ideology, program, or policy to put over, and I'm certainly not obligated to educate anyone else who is not willing to educate themselves. Besides, they are all a lot more entertaining the way they are.
You are so full of crap. It's not what you 'say' you do, it's what you 'do'.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Yes.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:57 am

You are so full of crap. It's not what you 'say' you do, it's what you 'do'.
Years ago, when those whose minds made them incompetent to live on their own were institutionalized instead of being elected to public office, made school teachers, or given high positions in academia, (late 50s), my mother did volunteer work at a very large insane asylum. The atmosphere was sad and tragic and dismal beyond imagination, but most of the, "patients," were actually harmless enough, and in spite of the hopelessness, many were very entertaining. I readily admit, we found many of the absurd things they said and did hilarious, especially when they took themselves so seriously. We laughed at those absurdities. I admit, I find much of that same kind of entertainment around here.