Healthcare Workers should be Fired

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Belinda

Re: Healthcare Workers should be Fired

Post by Belinda »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:58 pm
Belinda wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:54 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:21 pm
What if they know the vaccines have side effects that are not being reported, or that they actuall make the disease worse? Then ought they to knuckle under, contrary to what they know is good?

There's some reason that so many health-care professionals are refusing the vaccine, even at the cost of their jobs. And you can't say it's because they hate science, or want to kill people, or are all religious nut-jobs. That doesn't remotely make sense as an explanation.

Something's getting buried, I suspect.
I am not a conspiracy theorist
Nor am I. But I know that when a bunch of highly-educated health professionals are opting out of something being sold to us as wonderful, something isn't adding up.
Scientists are probably significantly trustworthy, politicians a lot less so.
Agreed. But in this case, it's the insiders, the medics, nurses and virologists who are raising our concern. And it's the politicians who are chirping, "Take the vaccine...don't ask questions."
I don't know what newspaper you read but you should read a better one. My paper says that overworked doctors and nurses plead with the public to get immunised so the health service does not collapse.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:11 pm So where do you get YOUR information from then?
In this particular case, from the many health professionals that even the pro-vax sources are admitting are refusing and resigning.
Could you name all these virilogists who are against the vaccine? I assume you mean this guy: https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... en-bossche
No, I was thinking of another, actually...one who put out a six page resignation letter including his own immunity tests, showing he was naturally immune. He was fired anyway.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:31 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:11 pm So where do you get YOUR information from then?
In this particular case, from the many health professionals that even the pro-vax sources are admitting are refusing and resigning.
Could you name all these virilogists who are against the vaccine? I assume you mean this guy: https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... en-bossche
No, I was thinking of another, actually...one who put out a six page resignation letter including his own immunity tests, showing he was naturally immune. He was fired anyway.
Have you read anything from virilogists who say the opposite? Or could it possibly be that you only 'believe in science' when it doesn't contradict your personal agenda and is useful to you. Gosh. That would be so unusual for a creationist nut-job :lol:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

What are you afraid of Henry(?)

Wrong question.

-----

If workers don't comply willingly they should receive the ultimatum from the employer to get the damn jab and stop whinging about it.

That's exactly what's happenin'. And it ain't workin' in the employer's favor. As I say just up-thread: Seems like starvin' the bastards is a thing now. All manner of business and corp are feelin' the pinch as employees say no to the jab and walk. They're sayin' I may not have a job today but you may be out of business tomorrow.

Good.

-----

I'll say it again: if you wanna mask up, lock down, and get jabbed, be my guest.

Me: I ain't doin' none of that.

I'm also not gonna be herded into a boxcar and trundled off to camp (as my good friend duh-duh-duh-dubious would like).
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:07 am What are you afraid of Henry(?)

Wrong question.

-----

If workers don't comply willingly they should receive the ultimatum from the employer to get the damn jab and stop whinging about it.

That's exactly what's happenin'. And it ain't workin' in the employer's favor. As I say just up-thread: Seems like starvin' the bastards is a thing now. All manner of business and corp are feelin' the pinch as employees say no to the jab and walk. They're sayin' I may not have a job today but you may be out of business tomorrow.

Good.

-----

I'll say it again: if you wanna mask up, lock down, and get jabbed, be my guest.

I'm also not gonna be herded into a boxcar and trundled off to camp (as my good friend duh-duh-duh-dubious would like).
Worried that your willy won't work any more? You aren't going to any camp. Just don't crawl crying to the hospital emergency department and expect them to use up valuable space for you.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:38 am

Wrong question.

-----

Good.

-----

*Worried that your willy won't work any more? **You aren't going to any camp. ***Just don't go crying to the hospital emergency room and expect them to use up valuable space for you.
*Wrong question.

**Tell that to all the poor souls sequestered in camps in Austrailia.

***Wouldn't dream of it. My doctors are retired, work off the books, charge less, and don't ask questions. They also want nuthin' to do with the jab.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 pm Have you read anything from virilogists who say the opposite?
I talked to one personally, actually; she's a long-time friend, and a very smart lady.

She was for the vaccine. But not all her colleagues are. It seems that even in expert circles, this is controversial.
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:44 am

Wrong question.

-----

Good.

-----

*Worried that your willy won't work any more? **You aren't going to any camp. ***Just don't go crying to the hospital emergency room and expect them to use up valuable space for you.
*Wrong question.

***Wouldn't dream of it. My doctors are retired, work off the books, charge less, and don't ask questions. They also want nuthin' to do with the jab.
Camps in Australia for people who don't get the vaccine? First I've heard. Going to a struck off old quack is one thing, but I doubt if they have the equipment and expertise do deal with some with severe covid symptoms.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:01 am

*Wrong question.

Camps in Australia for people who don't get the vaccine? First I've heard. Going to a struck off old quack is one thing, but I doubt if they have the equipment and expertise do deal with some with severe covid symptoms.
It's true Veg, I got to be quick to get this message out. I've been strapped to a bed for the past 48hrs attempting to refuse the jab.
They brought over the elite of the US Military to jab us ...yes.... up the bottom. Apparentley their semen is so powerful that it makes the new strain of Covid (Gamma) look like Alpha again...and then all we need to do is eat half a tube of smarties.
But i refuse, I am clenching tight - they dragged me off to this camp and issued me with a packet of smarties, which of course I ate, since I had the munchies.
Not sure wot to do now, my anal butt hole can only last for so much longer against the US military force. I know I can survive without the jab...I know I can...but damn Captain Sam looks fine, wot with that chiselled chin...and when he keeps sayin' TRUMP WANTS YOUR RUMP.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 am

*Wrong question.

It's true Veg, I got to be quick to get this message out. I've been strapped to a bed for the past 48hrs attempting to refuse the jab.
They brought over the elite of the US Military to jab us ...yes.... up the bottom. Apparentley their semen is so powerful that it makes the new strain of Covid (Gamma) look like Alpha again...and then all we need to do is eat half a tube of smarties.
But i refuse, I am clenching tight - they dragged me off to this camp and issued me with a packet of smarties, which of course I ate, since I had the munchies.
Not sure wot to do now, my anal butt hole can only last for so much longer against the US military force. I know I can survive without the jab...I know I can...but damn Captain Sam looks fine, wot with that chiselled chin...and when he keeps sayin' TRUMP WANTS YOUR RUMP.
My sister is always calling the govt. over there 'fascist' but I didn't realise it was this bad :shock:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:23 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 am

My sister is always calling the govt. over there 'fascist' but I didn't realise it was this bad :shock:
..well, apparently Scott Morrison had the jab twelve times last night and was asking for more this morning. (and he only ate the pink smarties)
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

*Wrong question.

I agree. More, not every medic is qualified in public health measures to control infectious diseases.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Camps in Australia for people who don't get the vaccine?

For the beer-virus exposed. The refusenik canps are in the works.

First I've heard.

Not surprisin' at all.

Going to a struck off old quack is one thing, but I doubt if they have the equipment and expertise do deal with some with severe covid symptoms.

They done right by me so far: I'll stick with what works.

-----

not every medic is qualified in public health measures to control infectious diseases.

This is true: take a gander at what goes on in hospitals as an example.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:52 pm Camps in Australia for people who don't get the vaccine?

For the beer-virus exposed. The refusenik canps are in the works.

First I've heard.

Not surprisin' at all.

Going to a struck off old quack is one thing, but I doubt if they have the equipment and expertise do deal with some with severe covid symptoms.

They done right by me so far: I'll stick with what works.

-----

not every medic is qualified in public health measures to control infectious diseases.

This is true: take a gander at what goes on in hospitals as an example.
What am I to gander at? What goes on in hospitals that’s bad and what goes on in hospitals that’s good?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:48 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:33 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:04 pm

A: Here's a better question: why are so very many of the people who are declining the needle already workers in heathcare? :shock:

B: What do they know about those medications that the rest of us are not being told? :?
A: because there was no Covid vaccine to be afraid of when they already became healthcare workers.
But they've watched it developed, introduced, and used on patients. Why are they unhappy, if that's all gone sunnily...and so unhappy that they'd rather lose their jobs that take the stuff?
B: nothing.
And you know this because...?
Less than 4% of doctors in hospitals are not getting the shot. Their unhappiness is a statistical outlier.

There is nothing more to know than what is available for anyone to know.