Healthcare Workers should be Fired

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Healthcare Workers should be Fired

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:00 am
There's a technique to it. You can get the 'gist' of insane ramblings without 'taking in' too much of it. You get to be an expert at it on this site :wink:
Yeah, best not to imbibe too much nonsense, I agree, I feel that way about the ''normies'' of soceity, it's like :shock: holy hell the nonsense they spout is enough to make one insane beyond all hope of repair. I try to avoid taking too much of that version of insanity :wink:

Dontaskme

Re: Healthcare Workers should be Fired

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:02 pm
What does the 'wink' emoji signify? That you are lying? Flirting? Being ironic (because, as you claim, you aren't religious)? All of the above? For someone who is 'not religious' you certainly talk about jebus a lot :wink:
Bye the way Veg, I'm not flirting with anyone here. I totally get it if that's how I am coming across to people, but then all people can do is make assumptions based on their own belief structures and their conditioned mentalities..

I am a loner, always have been, I was literally born wanting to question to death, the very reality in which I was born into.

I tend to interface with reality on a very deep level, which is assumed to be a disfunction for what is considered normal thinking people of society, but that asumption does nothing to stop my constant quest for truth.

Personally, I don't think it's normal to call oneself a Christian,or anything else for that matter to be perfectly honest.