Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Dontaskme »

For all those who feel like their freedoms are being taken away by the restrictions imposed upon you because of the effects of this new virus covid 19 has on the body need to wake up to the stark reality..you have no freedom, you've never had freedom.

If you think you are free, you are living in a delusional reality. Freedom is just another meaningless worthless arbitary sourceless idea, another fictional fantasy.

If you have knowledge you are alive, you are forever trapped in yourself, there is no escape from that self imposed prison because you will defend that self at all cost.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Natural death causing viruses prove that humans are never free

Post by Age »

'you' are, literally, defending that, individual, 'self'. And this is one reason why 'you' BELIEVE you have no freedom.

'you' have freedom, and if 'you' find Life, Itself, so not worth living, then 'you' are completely and utterly FREE to stop that body from experiencing this One and ONLY Life. The reason 'you' do not is because 'you' have the freedom to keep living, and experiencing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:28 am 'you' are, literally, defending that, individual, 'self'. And this is one reason why 'you' BELIEVE you have no freedom.

'you' have freedom, and if 'you' find Life, Itself, so not worth living, then 'you' are completely and utterly FREE to stop that body from experiencing this One and ONLY Life. The reason 'you' do not is because 'you' have the freedom to keep living, and experiencing.
Yes it is true that you are free to end your own life, so that you are free of living.

But while you are alive in a world of others, you have no freedom except the freedom to believe you have freedom when you really don't.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am
Age wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:28 am 'you' are, literally, defending that, individual, 'self'. And this is one reason why 'you' BELIEVE you have no freedom.

Yes it is true that you are free to end your own life, so that you are free of living.

But while you are alive in a world of others, you have no freedom except the freedom to believe you have freedom when you really don't.
But people who deny the obvious are not free , because stupidity limits choices.
All humans as a species and humans as individuals are not free of what causes their sufferings and desires, and neither are we free of events caused by our actions. Age is quite mistaken to presume all people have freedom to keep living and experiencing, as it's supremely evident everybody suffers and dies.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 am

But people who deny the obvious are not free , because stupidity limits choices.
Agreed.
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 amAll humans as a species and humans as individuals are not free of what causes their sufferings and desires, and neither are we free of events caused by our actions.
We can never be free of something caused. That's the reality of cause and effect.
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 amAge is quite mistaken to presume all people have freedom to keep living and experiencing, as it's supremely evident everybody suffers and dies.
Age is just another useful idiot. But claims he has no belief of such...never quite realising he cannot escape his self imposed claims because even a claiming to have no belief is still a belief...talking to Age about anything is a waste of energy because he revels in the futile task of forever chasing tails that cannot be caught.

Impenitent

aids

Post by Impenitent »

die naturally...

-Imp

Post by Age »

But while you are alive in a world of others,
Is that the "others" that you INSIST do NOT exist?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am you have no freedom except the freedom to believe you have freedom when you really don't.
If you CHOOSE to make this CHOICE, then so be it.

Post by Age »

All humans as a species and humans as individuals are not free of what causes their sufferings and desires,
But 'you', human beings, collectively and individually, are FREE to choose whether to suffer, and to desire.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am and neither are we free of events caused by our actions.
But 'you', adult human beings, can CHOOSE the mis/behaviors that 'you' ALL do.
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 am Age is quite mistaken to presume all people have freedom to keep living and experiencing, as it's supremely evident everybody suffers and dies.
Although EVERY body will eventually stop breathing. NO adult HAS TO 'suffer'.

By the way, I NEVER meant that people will keep experiencing, forever. I apologize that ANY one would have thought that that is what I meant.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 am

Agreed.
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 amAll humans as a species and humans as individuals are not free of what causes their sufferings and desires, and neither are we free of events caused by our actions.
We can never be free of something caused. That's the reality of cause and effect.
Belinda wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 amAge is quite mistaken to presume all people have freedom to keep living and experiencing, as it's supremely evident everybody suffers and dies.
Age is just another useful idiot.
What do you mean by 'useful'?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 am But claims he has no belief of such...never quite realising he cannot escape his self imposed claims
How else could claims come to be if not by 'self' imposed?

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 am because even a claiming to have no belief is still a belief...
Only if you BELIEVE it. I do NOT 'believe' it, NOR any thing else, therefore I have NO belief.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 am talking to Age about anything is a waste of energy because he revels in the futile task of forever chasing tails that cannot be caught.

But yet here you are continually talking to me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am Yes it is true that you are free to end your own life, so that you are free of living.

Age wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 amIs that the "others" that you INSIST do NOT exist?
Yes, it's the ''others'' that do not exist, except within the dream of conceptual separation. I really wish you would listen to what I discuss regarding the nature of Self, I've repeated this to you many times. You are one who does not listen to other peoples dialog, preferring to repeat your own worn out manic mantras. And so here we are once again, arguing the same old crap comments over and over again. Please keep on topic or just shut up. No offence Age, but your comments are just plain boring and extremely tedious and mostly irrelevant 99% of the time... it's the comments that are dull and pointless and add nothing to the discussion except headache inducing chaos. Now if you could just discuss my topics normally, possibly of a nature that is relevent, coherent and stimulating, maybe even add something new and exciting once in awhile would be welcome, but I wont be holding my breath that any such sensibility will spring forth from you, I'm beginning to think that normal conversation with you will not happen any time soon, so all I can do is live in hope.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am you have no freedom except the freedom to believe you have freedom when you really don't.
Age wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 amIf you CHOOSE to make this CHOICE, then so be it.
Humans are not free, never have been, never will be. There are plenty of examples that will prove this. Also, it is idiotic for humans to think they are free, when, while and where there are other people to consider, this is just a plain simple truth that their freedom does not exist.

This is a fact. So can we please keep to the actual subject that states humans are not free while they are alive.

And yes, it is a fact that humans are free to kill themselves, to be free of living, but this is not about freedomless freedom, it's about conceptual freedom.

Age please stop twisting and changing the subject and putting words in other peoples mouths that they did not say or mean by injecting your own meaning to what is being discussed, you do this all the time and it's a habitual process that causes the derailing of the thread topic, it's so annoying.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

So getting back onto the subject topic then...humans really need to stop crying like a baby that there precious little freedoms are being taken away from them during this virus pandemic, for they never had any freedom in the first place. Grown humans adults need to stop acting like spoilt children throwing their toys out of the pram just because they cannot have their own way, their human dynamic means their lives cannot work that way.

The human dynamic works the same throughout their entire life. As small babies and children they had no freedom, and when they grew into an adult, that none freedom is still in place, it does not magically disappear. As adults, we are still dependant on others to guide and protect us whether we like it or not, that's why we elect leaders of our communities and countries to make sure we are protected and looked after, just like mummy and daddy looked after and protected us as children, nothing has changed just because we are grown up now, especially regarding freedom. There still has to be put in place strict social restrictions...else the alternative is chaos.

Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Age wrote:
But 'you', human beings, collectively and individually, are FREE to choose whether to suffer, and to desire.
You might suffer less in the short term if you persist in stupidity, booze, drugs ,or believing lies.

If you have a cultivated mind your expanded horizons show you how much suffering is immediately visible.

You have a queer idea of freedom!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am Yes it is true that you are free to end your own life, so that you are free of living.

Age wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 amIs that the "others" that you INSIST do NOT exist?
Yes, it's the ''others'' that do not exist, except within the dream of conceptual separation.
So, this "world of others", which 'you' talk about, is just within 'your' OWN dream, and thus of 'your' OWN making, of 'conceptual separation', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pm I really wish you would listen to what I discuss regarding the nature of Self, I've repeated this to you many times.
But just repeating some thing does NOT make that thing true, right, NOR correct, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmYou are one who does not listen to other peoples dialog, preferring to repeat your own worn out manic mantras.
This is correct. But, then again, and unlike 'you', 'I' do KNOW, and can EXPLAIN, what the ACTUAL difference is between the, so called, "you" and the 'I'.

By the way, if my, so called, "worn out manic mantras" are being repeated, then 'you' would have NO issue remembering them, correct? So, I wonder if you actually even do KNOW what they are. Can you, and will you, PROVE that 'you' have actually been listening to 'I'?

See, to some, what you just said here is a True reflection of theat one, called, "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmAnd so here we are once again, arguing the same old crap comments over and over again. Please keep on topic or just shut up.
I kept on topic. Your allegation here is just plain FALSE and WRONG.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmNo offence Age, but your comments are just plain boring and extremely tedious and mostly irrelevant 99% of the time...
How you find my comments has absolutely NO bearing on the fact if they PROVE your comments WRONG ornot.

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmit's the comments that are dull and pointless and add nothing to the discussion except headache inducing chaos.
Well I suggest NOT reading them or read them, and then just ignore them.

Just because the 'you' and the 'I'm here have completely opposing views does NOT mean that 'you're HAVE TO allow 'Me' to affect 'you' so much.

Now if you could just discuss my topics normally, possibly of a nature that is relevent, coherent and stimulating, maybe even add something new and exciting once in awhile would be welcome, but I wont be holding my breath that any such sensibility will spring forth from you, I'm beginning to think that normal conversation with you will not happen any time soon, so all I can do is live in hope.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 amIf you CHOOSE to make this CHOICE, then so be it.
Humans are not free, never have been, never will be.
This is just what you BELIEVE is true.

And while you continue to hold and maintain this BELIEF, then there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can show you otherwise. In BELIEF You are NOT free to be able to see the actual Truth. In other words, you are TRAPPED within, and by, your very OWN BELIEF here.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmThere are plenty of examples that will prove this.
Would you care to provide some, or one?

If you did, then we, at least, have some thing to look at, and discuss.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmAlso, it is idiotic for humans to think they are free, when, while and where there are other people to consider, this is just a plain simple truth that their freedom does not exist.
This does NOT logically follower. This is just you trying to find, and say, absolutely ANY thing to try to back up and support your ALREADY HELD BELIEF.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmThis is a fact. So can we please keep to the actual subject that states humans are not free while they are alive.
If that was a fact, then what else is there to discuss?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmAnd yes, it is a fact that humans are free to kill themselves, to be free of living, but this is not about freedomless freedom, it's about conceptual freedom.
Oh okay.

If human beings can conceptualize absolutely any thing, then they are free.
Some human beings are able to conceptualize absolutely any thing.
Therefore, some human beings are free, (according to "dontaskme's", so called, "logic".
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:45 pmAge please stop twisting and changing the subject and putting words in other peoples mouths that they did not say or mean by injecting your own meaning to what is being discussed, you do this all the time and it's a habitual process that causes the derailing of the thread topic, it's so annoying.

If I have this much control over you, then no wonder 'you' feel so trapped and NOT free.

By the way, what words, exactly, have I allegedly put into "other's" mouths?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Nothing that comes flowing through your mind body mechanism makes any coherent sense to this one here named DAM. All I hear when I read your comments is blah blah blah...etc etc.....

So anyway, getting back on topic...can we agree that human beings participating in their societies are not free when it comes to viral pandemics like the one we are going through right now?

Would anyone here reading this forum like to address this obvious point?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:29 am But, then again, and unlike 'you', 'I' do KNOW, and can EXPLAIN, what the ACTUAL difference is between the, so called, "you" and the 'I'.
I just had to address the above ludicrous most ridiculous comment I've ever heard in my entire life.

I've highlighted the above comment because it just goes to prove 100% that the character known as AGE has absolutely no idea what the hell he is talking about, making statements that he KNOWS there is an actual difference between the concepts I and YOU

Oh really Age, is that so. I think NOT

To make such a claim as knowing there is a difference between the ''you'' and the 'I' ...is the ERROR of the human mind, and if age really believes what he has claimed above, then that is why all the AGE comments and replies will never make any sense to anyone, but his own fucked-up retarded mental belief system. It's even more proof that AGE has absolutely no proper understanding of NONDUALITY.

Age is just a lost cause trolling this forum because he has never been able to make sense of his life and purpose, and so he chooses to call out other people accusing them of what he is suffering from because he cannot handle the mental pain of his own lack of self understanding, and this lack of understanding causes him great mental affliction which he obviously cannot handle...and so he projects his mental turmoil onto other people, making them believe they are the crazy ones ..not him.

And that just proves my point that I have made many times about the dangers of being alive, and how it is a mental torture not worth the addmission, in fact the human mind is the most sickest place in the entire universe ..What the hell was I thinking creating this shithole of a place?

If the above comment is the outworkings of the mind of an Autistic human being then it's even more reason to stop this stupid game of bringing new life into the world, I mean why risk it, why would anyone want to live in a world of such insane madness ....why, when we don't have to do this crazy shit anymore, we really don't have to keep repeating this shitshow called ( Final Destination part 100 million trillon...)....it's a silly pointless movie, do we want to keep watching this movie forever and ever, how long does this have to go on for? Really!! gees, lets just nip this in the bud now, please!!

I love how Age like to get off on thinking that he's winding other people up aswell, that's so funny. :lol: in your dreams mate, you're just a silly troll Age, please do yourself a favor and remove yourself from your asshole...stop trying to get a peek up your own skirt, there's really nothing to see in there.