Page 13 of 54

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm
by Dontaskme
Donald Trump is just playing the Political Game that is expected of any world leader / politician.

Underneath the facade, he’s a genius and plays his haters at their own game. No other president has ever been as bold or confident enough to lead in such a superior way. He will not tolerate incompetence, he will not give idiots his time or presence..and the way he will walk off stage when he is being childishly harassed by the press is hilarious ...which makes him the best president America has ever had. He’s doing his best as elected leader in a very humble and patriotic way. He’ll run and run a few more years, and is very aware he has no match, he’s confident enough to know this and he also knows his voters know this, he’s the best thing that has happened to america, and just what Americans need right now.

Just reporting my surround ...from England.

God bless America...a beautiful country through and through. With fine wonderful god fearing people.

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:40 pm
by commonsense
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm
Underneath the facade, he’s a genius and plays his haters at their own game. No other president has ever been as bold or confident enough to lead in such a superior way. He will not tolerate incompetence, he will not give idiots his time or presence..and the way he will walk off stage when he is being childishly harassed by the press is hilarious ...which makes him the best president America has ever had. He’s doing his best as elected leader in a very humble and patriotic way. He’ll run and run a few more years, and is very aware he has no match, he’s confident enough to know this and he also knows his voters know this, he’s the best thing that has happened to america, and just what Americans need right now.
Sarcasm?

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:23 pm
by Lacewing
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm God bless America...a beautiful country through and through. With fine wonderful god fearing people.
"God fearing" is an absurd concept, don't you think?

Re: Orange man bad- Nobel peace prize?!?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:27 pm
by henry quirk
ORANGE MAN ought to thank Tybring-Gjedde for the nomination but decline it.

I prefer not to be in the company of Barack Obama and Greta Thunberg, he could say.

Pissin' on three with one squirt: :thumbsup:

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:01 pm
by Lacewing
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:03 am
Lacewing wrote:For me to see Trump as an honorable and self-aware human being, he would need to have an unquestionable awakening of his own dishonest and mentally unbalanced character, and then start speaking in complete intelligible sentences and demonstrate that he is a president for all people, rather than pitting groups against each other like a complete and utter chaotic fool who seeks only to bolster his own glory and dictatorship.
I know you won't, but: if you'd view the unedited material (interviews, addresses, pressers, etc) on C-Span your view of ORANGE MAN might shift a bit.
Well, I've seen and heard unedited lies, foolish statements/claims, and child-like sentences clearly coming out of his mouth for years, and I've observed his broadly-unaware, self-absorbed behavior ever since he was running as a candidate -- but you think that I need to see MORE in order to somehow magically erase and deny all that I've observed? Isn't it more likely that you're ignoring such things and pushing the impossible theory that either they don't exist or they don't matter? That character and truth don't matter -- it's all about an outcome that you want and imagine, based on whatever mentality you happen to possess that you think is optimal and right?

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:04 pm
by henry quirk
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:01 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:03 am
Lacewing wrote:For me to see Trump as an honorable and self-aware human being, he would need to have an unquestionable awakening of his own dishonest and mentally unbalanced character, and then start speaking in complete intelligible sentences and demonstrate that he is a president for all people, rather than pitting groups against each other like a complete and utter chaotic fool who seeks only to bolster his own glory and dictatorship.
Okay.

I know you won't, but: if you'd view the unedited material (interviews, addresses, pressers, etc) on C-Span your view of ORANGE MAN might shift a bit.
Well, I've seen and heard unedited lies, foolish statements/claims, and child-like sentences clearly coming out of his mouth for years, and I've observed his broadly-unaware, self-absorbed behavior ever since he was running as a candidate -- but you think that I need to see MORE in order to somehow magically erase and deny all that I've observed? Isn't it more likely that you're ignoring such things and pushing the impossible theory that either they don't exist or you think they don't matter? That character and truth don't matter -- it's all about an outcome that you want and imagine, based on whatever mentality you happen to possess that you think is optimal and right?
have you gone to C-Span? if not, then you haven't seen anything unedited: you've only seen what somebody else wanted you to see

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm
by Lacewing
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:04 pm have you gone to C-Span? if not, then you haven't seen anything unedited: you've only seen what somebody else wanted you to see
Is C-Span your god, Henry?

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:08 pm
by henry quirk
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:04 pm have you gone to C-Span? if not, then you haven't seen anything unedited: you've only seen what somebody else wanted you to see
Is C-Span your god, Henry?
why not research 'em and see if you can discredit 'em?

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:16 pm
by Lacewing
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:08 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:04 pm have you gone to C-Span? if not, then you haven't seen anything unedited: you've only seen what somebody else wanted you to see
Is C-Span your god, Henry?
why not research 'em and see if you can discredit 'em?
So you think all sources except C-Span are broadcasting distorted images and sound-bites? Then why have you posted so much from other sources?

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:29 pm
by Nick_A
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm God bless America...a beautiful country through and through. With fine wonderful god fearing people.
"God fearing" is an absurd concept, don't you think?
Fear of losing God to the God of the Great Beast is a justifiable concern

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:43 pm
by henry quirk
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:16 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:08 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm
Is C-Span your god, Henry?
why not research 'em and see if you can discredit 'em?
So you think all sources except C-Span are broadcasting distorted images and sound-bites? Then why have you posted so much from other sources?
if you're gettin' news from msnbc, cnnc, hln, or fox, or npr: it's propaganda

pretty much any paper is the same

c-span offers opinion (skewed to the left) but always cleanly separated from, for example, coverage of the house or senate in session...no commercials, no cutaways...when biden, fur example, does a presser you get it all, not just the bites designed to make him look good...when ORANGE MAN does a presser, rally, or event, you get it all, not just the bites captured to maked him look bad

my sources: I'm guessin' you mean the swpr link I post frequently in the beer virus sub-forum

swpr is an archive: they too offer opinion, but -- like c-span -- that is clearly separate from the cited research of scientists and doctors (from all over the world...that why I urge folks to keep a translator open: many of the papers are not in english)

which of my other sources do you have a problem with?

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:58 pm
by Lacewing
Nick_A wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:29 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm God bless America...a beautiful country through and through. With fine wonderful god fearing people.
"God fearing" is an absurd concept, don't you think?
Fear of losing God to the God of the Great Beast is a justifiable concern
That's not what god-fearing means. But of course that doesn't stop you from dishonestly and liberally distorting things in service to your inane agenda/platform -- and any chance to talk about the Great Beast you love to hate to love.

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:14 pm
by Lacewing
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:43 pm if you're gettin' news from msnbc, cnnc, hln, or fox, or npr: it's propaganda
As I've said, my TV is rarely on, I don't do social media, and I only briefly check into The Guardian online. So I am not overly-saturated with information and opinions and self-serving intoxication like you are.

Also as I've said, I have friends on both sides. Naturally, as a human online, I see videos which consistently speak volumes even if they are only segments of longer videos, and I hear the latest uproar in regard to both sides. I want all of the old career politicians OUT. And I can see clearly with my own good sense that Trump is a mentally-challenged liar. Whatever good he has in him -- which I'm sure there must be some -- does not erase what is clearly revealed over and over with him. Nobody is making it up... it's HIM.

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:46 pm
by Dontaskme
Nick_A wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:29 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm God bless America...a beautiful country through and through. With fine wonderful god fearing people.
"God fearing" is an absurd concept, don't you think?
Fear of losing God to the God of the Great Beast is a justifiable concern
Very good..that’s what the clever people see in him, they see he’s out to crush the great beast exposing the snakes in the grass that will eventually be brought to justice especially the pedofiles..there’s nowhere to hide while he’s in power, and is why he is hated, he’s got the power, and the deep state are running scared. He’s a loose cannon with nothing to loose. God always wins, and he’s smart enough to know that god always wins.


I like the way he allows people enough rope to hang themselves with... :wink:
.

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:44 pm
by henry quirk
Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:14 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:43 pm if you're gettin' news from msnbc, cnnc, hln, or fox, or npr: it's propaganda
As I've said, my TV is rarely on, I don't do social media, and I only briefly check into The Guardian online. So I am not overly-saturated with information and opinions and self-serving intoxication like you are.

Also as I've said, I have friends on both sides. Naturally, as a human online, I see videos which consistently speak volumes even if they are only segments of longer videos, and I hear the latest uproar in regard to both sides. I want all of the old career politicians OUT. And I can see clearly with my own good sense that Trump is a mentally-challenged liar. Whatever good he has in him -- which I'm sure there must be some -- does not erase what is clearly revealed over and over with him. Nobody is making it up... it's HIM.
so: your sources are spare and clipped; you rely on the opinions of others

why should I take you seriously, not only on ORANGE MAN, on anything?