Trump - a puzzling enigma

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:17 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:09 pm
commonsense wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:57 pm

For as long as Mr. Quirk continues to make light of Coronavirus, which as I have a medical background I take seriously, I will make light of one of his heroes, Donald Stump.
You must be really terrified of catching a cold then...
Thanks to my autoimmune condition, yes. I would much prefer to die quietly in my sleep, like grandpa did. Of course his passengers did not go quietly.
HAHAHA!! :D
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:57 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:19 pm
commonsense wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:46 pm

I do so in honor of the use of “beer virus”.
I have no idea what you mean.
For as long as Mr. Quirk continues to make light of Coronavirus, which as I have a medical background I take seriously, I will make light of one of his heroes, Donald Stump.
No - I do not know what you mean by "beer virus"
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I've noticed the resident wokies on here 'fat shaming' Trump and mocking him for things like his skin colour and the size of his hands.

Such HYPOCRITES

I mean seriously, are there STILL people on here claiming to not know what a PCturd/wokie is???
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:12 am I've noticed the resident wokies on here 'fat shaming' Trump and mocking him for things like his skin colour and the size of his hands.

Such HYPOCRITES

I mean seriously, are there STILL people on here claiming to not know what a PCturd/wokie is???
Trump is so fat, he needs a 747 to carry him (and ego) around. I think Biden is planning on using a Cessna.
-
Attachments
Hauling the Orange Fat Arse Around.jpg
Hauling the Orange Fat Arse Around.jpg (9 KiB) Viewed 4627 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Trump is so FAT & ORANGE, poor (and thirsty) people queue up behind him to get their orange juice.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Trump is so fat, that when his mate, paedophile Jeffery Epstein attempted to get footage of him in his honeytrap, he couldn't - Trumps arse blocked ALL the cameras.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Just to put things in to perspective from an Australian POV - ABC - Aust. Broadcast C.. which us mere tax payers pay for so that we can ridicule AND hold to account our OWN politicians, seem to see fit to also ridicule the state of US politics.

- not sure Y my taxation bothers, but worth a look if U R truly interested in an in depth analysis of the shenanigans of the US bollocks.

ABC - Planet America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvFSkWGp52w&t=572s
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:36 am Trump is so fat, that when his mate, paedophile Jeffery Epstein attempted to get footage of him in his honeytrap, he couldn't - Trumps arse blocked ALL the cameras.
Not fair! You should stick to criticising his political disabilities that he can do something about.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Belinda wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:07 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:36 am Trump is so fat, that when his mate, paedophile Jeffery Epstein attempted to get footage of him in his honeytrap, he couldn't - Trumps arse blocked ALL the cameras.
Not fair! You should stick to criticising his political disabilities that he can do something about.
I agree that Atto should focus on policy, and attitude as well. Perhaps even a faux pas or two.

FYI—there are things that can be done about obesity.
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:22 pm
I agree that Atto should focus on policy, and attitude as well. Perhaps even a faux pas or two.

He's not even fat anyway. There is a difference between 'big' and 'fat'. The man is 6'3''. What 'should' he weigh?
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:40 pm

He's not even fat anyway. There is a difference between 'big' and 'fat'. The man is 6'3''. What 'should' he weigh?
Preferably what a desiccated dried out corpse would weigh.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dubious wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Preferably what a desiccated dried out corpse would weigh.
The charm of the woke...
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

192 lbs or less
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:51 pm

192 lbs or less
Why do yanks have to be different from everyone else, still with the ridiculous imperial system? You don't even have the decency to put it into stones and pounds. 13 and a half stone is pretty scrawny for a man who is 6 foot 3. People also tend to put on weight as they age. Plus, muscle weighs more than fat. He's not exactly slender, but certainly not obviously FAT.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I agree that Atto should focus on policy

let's go there...

as I've said a few times: bein' a eleutheromaniac, I have a keener sense than most when freedom is gettin' the short shrift

anyone care to name anything ORANGE MAN has done in the past four years as prez that's eroded individual freedom?